Chapter 08

The Voice of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 08 : My Choice

❤ HanGeng’s Home-Office ❤

HanGeng and SeHun were staring at each other.

They understand each other very well.

None one of them wanted to let go of ZiTao.

But SeHun’s words were nothing against HanGeng who was ZiTao’s brother.

SeHun took a deep thought and everyone else in the room was waiting for his answer. But SeHun actually doesn’t have any choice at all, it was an order.

SeHun : “I understand… When do I leave..?”

SeHun lower his eyes and fixed it on the floor. Thinking about the moment he might have to leave his peachy was hurting him so much. They said great power comes with great responsibility but for SeHun, it was causing him to lose someone he love; it was great disaster.

YeSun was cursing himself for being insensitive about SeHun’s feelings while the others well know about SeHun’s concert since the beginnings. HeeChul aware HanGeng was doing this for SeHun’s future but he also disagrees with the idea to separate the love bird.

HanGeng : “End of this year. You will be continuing your study at Greenleaf, Asian most famous university since there was the place where people like us get their education from.”

HeeChul : “Yea, my cousins study at there too. You will be meeting with him once you get there.”

HeeChul tries to comfort SeHun and telling him that he got nothing to worry about since his cousins will be there to help him.

SeHun paid no attention to his oldest since he got his own problem to think about. He only gets to be with ZiTao until end of this year, eight months left. Then SeHun will face a brand new life, in the foreign country; a life without ZiTao. 

Only eight month left for SeHun to be with his peachy.

HanGeng : “SeHun!!”

HanGeng smacked the table and startled everybody in the room. He was running out of patient.

SeHun sighed heavily and took a deep breathe. He needs to answer the question sooner or later.

SeHun : “I understand. I will leave with YeSung Hyung and RyeoWook Hyung next year.”

HeeChul only smiled sadly to SeHun. He could see through that poker face of SeHun, it was nothing but hurt and pain. SeHun was crying inside.

HanGeng : “Good. You may leave now.”

HanGeng knows it was cruel to SeHun but he need the young boy learn to be more independent and gain more experience before SeHun could claim his rightful to be the leader of the Oh’s.

It was his fate since the day he was born.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

❤ Huang’s Mansion – Kitchen ❤

YeSung : “Aish!! I’m so stupid!! How come I didn’t realise SeHun was thinking about Tao!!”

YeSung grabbed his hair and acting dramatically like he had just lost bunch money from his pocket.

RyeoWook : “Sunggie… Do you think SeHun would agree to go when that day comes..?

YeSung : “He need to. I know how much important Tao to SeHun but he can’t abandon his parent’s will.”

RyeoWook : “But isn’t this too cruel to SeHun… You know how deep his love to Tao, Sunggie?”

YeSung : “I know but there is nothing we can do…”

RyeoWook : “But to make SeHun leaving Tao isn’t the right thing to do…”

YeSung : “Then what you think is the right thing to do..? To ask Tao followed SeHun..?”

YeSung and RyeoWook glance at each other and they were thinking the same thing.

RyeoWook : “You know Tao would say yes if SeHun asked him to…”

YeSung : “I know but SeHun can’t be selfish on this matter. Tao’s life might in danger if he followed SeHun with us…”

YeSung might act childish all the time but when it’s come to SeHun’s matter, he would be a father who protecting his son and becomes more matured than everyone else.

RyeoWook : “I wonder how Tao would react if he know about this.”

YeSung : “Hmm… I think he will be dying wants to go with SeHun… They can’t be separate since they were kids…”

RyeoWook : “That’s will cause a lot of trouble to HanGeng Hyung…”

YeSung : “Yea… But I understand his feeling too. Tao is his only family, of cause he treasured Tao and won’t let him be harmed.”

RyeoWook : “Let’s just hope everything will turns up well…”

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

❤ HanGeng’s Home-Office ❤

Now there only the Huang’s was inside the room.

HanGeng, HeeChul, SiWon and KiBum.

SiWon : “How is SeHun taking it..?”

HanGeng : “As we expected, he hesitated.”

HeeChul : “Of cause he would… Being separate with Tao is something easy to SeHun… Not to mention we just told him something big as my ”

HanGeng rolls his eyes for his fiancé’s statement. He knows HeeChul was pissed with him but HanGeng need to do what is best for SeHun and ZiTao.

SiWon : “But SeHun need to learn to be the leader… I means independently…”

SiWon tries to support his boss’s decision.

HanGeng : “ That right. He is the Oh’s and he must do it.”

HeeChul : “Do you think Tao would be fine with it..?”

HeeChul don’t know what to do. He understands SeHun with Oh’s situation but he doesn’t want his TaoTao being sad wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter