Chapter 01

The Voice of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 01 : Huang’s Family

Huang, Wu, Kim, Oh and Park are the most powerful and the largest corporation who run the family business companies in Asian. Family business ownership and leadership is passed from generation to generation of the main family member while others were not from the main family is consider as the side family.

The oldest son of the main family is the heir of their family business and no argument is allowed about the tradition since it was done for long time. For those who disagreed or try to steal the title of the leadership will be treat as a traitor and banished from the family.

❤ Huang’s Mansion – The Late Huang’s Bedroom ❤

HanGeng is standing alone in his parent’s bedroom, looking at his family portrait hanging on the wall. It felt like dream, the day he went to the theme park for celebrating his baby brother’s birthday; turn to be the day he lost his beloved parent.  He was just fifteen and his baby brother was officially five on that day, the day of black history in Huang’s Family. HanGeng's parent was murdered in front of his eyes.

The bloody scene clearly playing through his mind even it was five years ago. The scream, the gunshot, people running except for one thing, the most important thing, he can’t get the clear view of the killers. All he saw there was five of them. There wasn’t enough time to capture the picture of the murderers in his mind because his and his baby brother's life were in danger.

In order to save his baby brother, HanGeng abandoned his parent when shooting happen. He needed to get his baby brother out of the scene before something worse could happen to ZiTao.

HanGeng was ten when ZiTao was born. The entire family’s member thought HanGeng will be jealous of his baby brother since all their attention was on HanGeng for the whole ten years, but they were wrong. HanGeng love his baby brother so much, more than anything even sometimes he won’t allow the maids hold his baby brother too long, only his parent and he can do that.

His parent was so proud of their eldest son, HanGeng is protective, its a good sigh of the leadership since he is the heir of the Huang’s Family business while their youngest son, ZiTao is the sunshine of the family, shine bright like a sun. He brings the happiness to HanGeng and his parent. TaoTao, ZiTao’s nickname, but only the main family allowed to calling the nickname.

HanGeng spend most of his time with ZiTao. He is the one who teaches ZiTao take the first step. HanGeng remembered how ZiTao try to walk into his arm instant of his parent and the way ZiTao smiled when he succeed. 

ZiTao is precious to HanGeng.

When he was only fifteen, after his parent's dead, HanGeng needed to took over the family business since he is the heir of the Huang's. But with the help of his father’s personal assistant and personal secretary, HanGeng managed to handle it very well. Handling one of the biggest family businesses in Asian is not an easy job.

HanGeng need to face a lot of challenges, business risk and of cause, the threat from the business enemy even from the family member, the side family. But to HanGeng, it’s worthwhile to try harder for his beloved parent and his baby brother as he gets to see his TaoTao smiling face each day.

ZiTao is the source of HanGeng’s strength. ZiTao is his only family; HanGeng needs to be strong for his baby brother and he believe that with the strongest power, he knows he can protect ZiTao better. ZiTao is too young to understand the family matter and HanGeng don’t want the dark history in Huang’s Family happen again.

HanGeng wasn’t alone in this war; there are three most important people in his life, standing side by side with him until the end.

Kim HeeChul, a beautiful and gorgeous man, he is optimistic and friendly kind of person. He is the love of HanGeng’s life; they both fell in love at the first sight. Their lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter