Eight

From Korea to Singapore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(continued)

Surprisingly, they were awake the whole time when they were lying down but decided to listen to our little conversation. The maknaes, Yugyeom and Bam Bam were already pouting that their noona will be leaving soon and that she lied even though she didn’t want to. They were listening to everything and hoped that they can get Jackson to realise what he’s doing before its too late.

Own Pov

I don’t know whether I should really leave. Maybe it would be better for both of them if I left. I’m such a burden, how can I not see that coming…ugh. Mark pulled JB outside and I might be sure that he has bad news for me.

The door was opened by JB and they both came in, “Jackson.. He, um.. He was all over the girl..in our dorm. Manager hyung just told Mark. We didn’t kknow how to tell you. We’re sorry..”

I could feel my heart aching at every word they said and it hurts so much. I didn’t know what’s gotten into me but I ordered them to bring me back to the dorm in the afternoon when they are fully aware of their surroundings and back to themselves.

I was quite tired and I was scared by my own reflection in the mirror. I got into a quick shower and just took my dress just because I didn’t want to think of what to pair up with my jeans. Ah, my hair is getting in my way. Annoying! I threw my hair into a ponytail messily and just went out to go to the dorm. JB drove the car and I was in the 2nd row with Mark and Yugyeom at my sides.

“Its gonna be okay, noona. We got your back. You can ddepend on us.” Yugyeom assured me while Mark slipped his hands into mine, rubbing his thumb on my hand. I gave a slight smile and leaned my head to Yugyeom’s shoulder.

Mark’s Pov

She must be really tired of staying up all night. Her eyes were swollen and red from crying.

We almost reached when I decided to ask JB hyung to let us stay in the car for a bit more. We let 10 minutes past, and I shook (y/n) gently. “hey, wake up. we’re here,” she slowly stirs awake and her eyes were red. aish, so bad.

 We were in the elevator to the dorm when we decided to be around her from the doorstep to wherever in the dorm, in case Jackson or that girl w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter