Fifteen

From Korea to Singapore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I tried giving my cutest smile a shot hoping that (y/n) would give in with my aegyo. She had a disgusted look on her face and I rolled my eyes.

 

Own Pov

“Well, well…..You’re Jackson Wang’s girlfriend huh?” Jae Jun said and they laughed. I scoffed, “Why does it matter if I am or not? Jealous?”

I could feel my heart breaking when the scene in my bedroom with Jackson that happened earlier in the morning came across my mind. 

“Aigoo..Never knew that a person as low as you could get Jackson! Oh ya, you guys are the SAME!” Kangjun stepped up and the rest nodded.

I laughed sarcastically and glared cautiously at every member in front of me.

“oh my dear jaejun..aish. did u just agree to that guy’s statement?” I asked with my angelic voice while pointing to Kangjun’s direction and broke into giggles. He smirked.

I stopped and took a few steps to be nearer to Junnie. I patted his shoulder and looked right into his eyes that was full of  

“Oh and Junnie, you, my friend….” I sighed and smiled, “DON’T YOU EVER REALISE THAT YOU’RE JUST THAT LOW TO PICK SUCH A LOW PERSON LIKE ME AS YOUR BESTFRIEND?! YOU’RE SUCH A ! BURN YA HAHHA” Its like I’m bipolar, one second I’m laughing and then I’m y the next second. How great.

“….and please, saying that I’m low and all those bulls won’t make you any better than me. And your fans, you don’t even deserve them if you’re this way. No fans wants to follow s as role models. Just picture it if they find out about you kidnapping 2 girls and putting them in a warehouse at wherever the heck this is, you’ll be hated. I’ll make sure you’ll be dead meat if you hurt the two of us.”

The next thing I knew, Rome slapped me across my face and uhuh, you did not just slap me Mr!

Back in the house, Mark’s Pov

All of us were moving around, worried sick about her.  She wasn’t contactable after a mysterious guy answered her phone when Jackson called.

“Ugh who the heck is that guy! Oh my god this is driving me insane. Guys we have to find her. I don’t feel good about the guy who answered the call.” Jackson kept walking back and forth at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter