Seventeen

From Korea to Singapore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Okay fine hyung. You’re right. We should look out for her from now on. I’m sorry I used violence on you. But remember, when she’s mine again, back off.” Both of them smiled and Jackson punched Mark’s arm jokingly.

 

Mark’s Pov

“Or else what?” I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows. My heart was pounding, and breaking bit by bit, making me suffocate in my own little world. I knew right at that point, I still love her.

“Or you’re gonna have to treat us all with whatever we want for a day. Including her mom and her brothers.”

I let out a laugh and asked, “But what if she chose me over you Jackson-ah?” Jackson coughed and seemed like he literally choked on the words that came out from my mouth.

“Well, if she chose you then there’s nothing I could do. I’m gonna accept and respect her decisions bro. Its all up to her. May the best man win.” He responded with a nod and smiled acceptingly. I know it would hurt him too if he wasn’t chosen.

 

The next day.

At lunch, they were lazing around on the sofa and some also on the carpet. Jackson thought it through that maybe he should hang out with (y/n) more often so she could try to open up to people again.

An idea popped into his head and he excused himself. He disguised himself before getting out into the public just because hardcore fans do exist and they could possibly spot him easily.

He dressed up more unusually; wearing more colours other than his usual black outfits. And with no piercings.

No fans will suspect its me when I go out dressed like this, he thought.

 

Jackson’s Pov

“PhEW..” I sighed in relief when I arrived in the mall without anyone knowing that I’m Jackson Wang. The Jackson Wang from Got7.

This is so weird actually wearing coloured clothing instead of my normal black outfits. But, its kinda cool.

I guess.

Well, my main reason why I came here is to get some stuffs….for, er.. you know who.

Since Mark told me that we should be taking care of her from now on, I thought that maybe I should buy her favourite Thai food. She loved those. The thought of her just not eating and staying inside the room is just…. horrible.

After I got the food, I walked around and saw a flower shop. My mind went back to the time we were on a date and came across a flower shop. She stood there just admiring the sunflowers. I have no idea why sunflowers were pretty to her. She just looked adorable in whatever she does.

I bought a few of them and the lady behind the cash register just tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter