Five

From Korea to Singapore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unbelievable. He’s such a pain in the sometimes, no kidding.

I threw my phone aside and I lay down on the bed staring at the plain yellow painted ceiling in the hotel room. Not expecting anything else but felt so hurt at the moment. Does Jackson really believe that I was gonna kiss his bestfriend? What the hell. Ugh.

I slowly sat up and kinda opened my shirt to see if there was any marks or bruises. Not surprisingly, there was. One blue-purple spot next to my tummy. Yep, right there. I attempted to touch it but it even hurt more, silly me haha. But I couldn’t see the one at the back though. Maybe I should head for the shower.

                                                                                      ~~

Only with my bathrobe on, still dripping wet, I ran to the bed. My ringtone was loud and the led flashlight kept blinking so I grabbed it. There on the screen……..

Jackson. Oh boy.

What does he want from me? First he came happily in the studio but saw me and Mark so close to each other that he assumed that we were gonna kiss. Then, he shoved me aside and pushed Mark to the floor causing him to fall on his . I got punched twice and he only texted me apologizing about the punch but called Mark an idiot. And now he’s calling me. SERIOUSLY JACKSON?????

Jackson’s Pov

I rang up her phone but nah I didn’t get any answer. I was so worried about her because she didn’t reply me and Manager hyung after that happened. Lol guess what? She didn’t even reply that idiot too. HA.

Calling her was such a trouble, her line couldn’t get through. What should I do…? Hmmm. Oh yah I’ve got an idea!

Yugyeom! Her most favourite dongsaeng. Yugyeom is really the cutest apart from Bam Bam though. “Hey Yugyeom, could you come here for a moment?” I yelled from our living room in the dorm. “Yah hyung, what do you want from me!”

“Lend me your phone, pretty pretty please???” I asked while I pouted and widened my eyes like Puss In Boots. “Yuck, don’t ever do that ever again, its not cute,” he backed up, acting scared. “If you’re gonna call noona using my phone, I’m afraid I can’t..” he continued.

“Why not? Please help me. You are the greatest and cutest person ever!!”

Yugyeom being annoyed easily by his hyung begging for help, dialle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter