One

From Korea to Singapore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  *   *   *

 

Its about 3pm right now. I'm so excited yet the feeling is very nervewrecking. Do I look okay? Is my dress too short? Apparently, this is scarier than I thought. Where are they? SHUT UP (y/n) , YOURE SO ANNOYING. Okay, I better check with Jackson. (switched on my phone) Damn, 2 missed calls already? I should be with them right now but before i even had time to reply Jackson on Whatsapp, a black car was coming my way and it honked. With my sunglasses on, I took it off and placed it on top of my head. The scorching sun made me squint and I went closer to look into the car that honked in my way. All I see is.... JACKSON! ORH GOT7!!!! My heart raced.

 

* flashbacktime weeu *

 

It was a holiday break and since the three of us didn't have to go to school, Mum bought us tickets to Seoul, Korea, for a whole week. Mum got a good promotion at work and mum has been busy with work eversince. The surprising news that mum had to live in California for quite awhile, shocked me and my two brothers. We had our last goodbye with mum at the airport and afterwards we have the whole 3 storey house to ourselves. Mum transfers money for our daily use, monthly. I called mum as I've found out the date Got7 have their concert and she flew us to Japan, Osaka. I got so excited and was very grateful for a great mother to be pampering us with what we really want at times. As we collected the tickets from the counter, we found out that we exclusively got into the first class seats. So nice of her to make sure we had comfort, thanks mommy. :)

 

We boarded the plane happily, only to see....Got7 behind our seats!!! My younger brother, Ryyan, who's just turned 9-years-old, recognised their faces and went to his seat. But got up to whisper something to my twin brother, Daniel, in front of me as I was sitting in between. My blood shot up when they turned around to say, "Hey! Are you the kpop group? Got7 isn't it?"

 

The boys replied, "Yahh, we're Got7," with smiles so perfect, I couldn't help it.

 

A voice suddenly asked, "Why? Are you guys our fans? Where are you heading to after the flight to Japan?"

 

Daniel purposely told them that I was a big fan of them and that we're heading to their concert afterwards. OH HE KNEW I WAS GOING TO STRANGLE HIM FOR DOING THAT. He knew I always get shy around people I've just met and I'm so close to strangling him, I wished I could... Then Ryyan pulled my hand in order to make me stand and this is it.. I turned around with my head down as I feel my face turning hot in embarrassment. I slowly looked up to all the seven members and smiled shyly. "Hi," omg this is so awkward.

 

"Hey there. What's your name?" Jackson quickly replied, in search of my eyes to meet his. "I'm (y/n)," finally deciding to look at him. 

 

JACKSON. WANG. THE GOD OF ALL THE HANDSOME GUYS ON EARTH IF ITS NOT MARK TUAN!!!!!!!!!!!

 

"Heh this is really awkward...and embarrassing. I should probably go back down to my seat. Nice to meet you guys anyways & goodluck for your concert in Japan." I rushed my words and avoided eye contact again. Sitting down only to find myself burrying my face into the palm of my hands. I gestured to my brothers, threatening if they did embarrass me again, I would literally kill them.

 

To avoid any other incidents in the plane, I slept right after the plane took off, taking almost 2 hours to reach Japan. When we landed, Jackson and the rest of the members said "Nice to meet you!" and Jackson, of course, winked. And I SWEAR I could have passed out because that. tHAT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE EVER SEEN.

 

"See you later!" he said. 

 

I grabbed Daniel's arm so tightly that my nails dug into his skin. "Omg I'm so sorry bro! Can I tell you I wanted to kill both of you for embarrassing me in front of THE GOT7!! AND JACKSON WANG. HE WINKED AT ME, DID U SEE???? SO S...yy!" being excited in my own world. 

 

Being "lovestrucked" by Jackson's wink and his charming smile, my brothers cheekily yelled, "JACKSON-HYUNG AH!!! OUR SISTER L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter