Twelve

From Korea to Singapore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark’s Pov

 (Y/n)’s voice was louder than I thought when she yelled from the living room. We went down sleepily and got to the seats beside her brothers. Pancakes were laid on the table and it smells good.

“Good morning,” we greeted her mum in the kitchen and she shot us with a warm smile. I was looking around for h.... “Wow she looks so pretty,” I accidentally said it out loud, causing everyone including her mum to look at me. Like as if I stabbed myself in the stomach in front of them. Yahhhh!

They turned around to (y/n) who was coming from the backyard and greeted her too. She awkwardly walked towards the table, knowing that we were staring at her earlier.

As she helped her mum take the orange juice and coffees out, we saw the back of her tshirt and the boys kept grinning at each other and nudging Jackson. Jackson’s cheeks were as red as an apple by now. No, I’m not jealous………..maybe.

The boys and manager was grinning at her so I just went with the flow, even though I didn’t want to. She looked at her mum questioningly and just looked away.

“What?” she asked.

 

Own Pov

Mum responded me by pointing to my tshirt and I still didn’t get it. What does she mean?

She came nearer to me and whispered in my ear that I was wearing one of the tshirts I ordered at a shop in town. Written behind was “WANG 852” and the front had a logo that was on one of Jackson’s shirt on their episode up on YouTube.

I looked at myself in disbelief and widened my eyes. . This isn’t good, man. I ran upstairs and went into my bedroom. I had my hand brushing through my hair.

“YAHHH WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?!?!!!!” I looked into my reflection in the mirror.

A figure came into the reflection behind me. It was Jackson. We only exchanged looks and he finally spoke up and came in. “I like your shirt,” he chuckled.

“Ya sure!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter