Three

From Korea to Singapore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

But.....they stopped in their tracks while the music was still on and their jaws dropped.

“Annyeong ..! Sorry I didn’t tell you earlier that I was coming today.. S..surprise??” A slight smile spread across my face to see them so surprised, ha.

My dongsaengs , Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae quickly ran to me without hesitation. “Noona!!! Thank goodness you’re finally here! Jackson-hyung has been whining everyday over your absence ever since we came back to Korea. He misses you, in case he didn’t tell you. We missed you noona!”

I laughed at how cute the dongsaengs were. I felt welcomed whenever they hugged me. I feel like a little sister though I’m their noona.  The other 3 boys, JB, Jr and Mark walked over and welcomed me too. I glanced over at Jackson, still standing in his place with disbelief that I was really in their dance studio.

“Jackson! What the hell are you still doing there?? Your girlfriend is here!” Jr yelled and Yugyeom immediately said “Or we’ll take her away from you hyung!”

Jackson snapped out of it when he heard what Yugyeom said. He really took it seriously that he wanted me all to himself. Hahha. He ran towards me but before I realised, he has already hugged me and twirled me around that I got dizzy afterwards. But it felt good to be reunited with my dongsaengs, oppas and my boyfriend again. This is great! I remembered, and gave Jackson the last minute presents sincerely made and bought by me, weeu. He was really excited and pecked my lips.

The rest were cheering and I saw Mark staring but I couldn’t figure out why he looks so emotionless since the time me and Jackson first got together. Ever since we got together, Mark and I got closer. Well, to be straightforward, we’re bestfriends. He really took care of me whenever Jackson had to be away for individual interviews and all those stuff.

I didn’t have feelings for Mark until now, at least. I couldn’t deny but the way he looks at me sends butterflies in my stomach go crazy. I’m not even sure what its supposed to mean. Yahh, I never actually loved anyone before Jackson. Maybe and only maybe he dated countless girls, I don’t really know. But obviously he do have, I mean he’s known as “wild & y”.  He never told me before and I dare not ask because I wasn’t ready to know who they are.

Whenever I’m with them, I tend to look at Mark a lot more than the others. Mark stares back, emotionless. I could see that Mark was full of worry, pain and he had really bad dark circles around his eyes even though he had make up on. Looks like he was having sleepless nights.

What the hell is in his mind? He sure would have a girlfriend. I mean why wouldn’t he, right??? Omo, he’s so ho- “Hey, what are you thinking of, yeobo?” Jackson leaned in, full of concern in his eyes which startled me.  “Nah, nothing. I was just thinking about my brothers,” I made up an excuse before he had time to suspect anything.

Jackson pulled me into his embrace after I responded to him. He smells so nice and my head was planted on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. I was comfortable and I feel like its only me and him against the world. hehe

 

 

“AISH.” I sighed quietly hoping nobody heard me. Why am I feeling this way? Why do I care so much about Mark wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter