Six

From Korea to Singapore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(continued from Mark’s Pov)

I shared the same bedroom with Jackson and I saw him lying down playing with his iPad. How am I going to survive in the same room with that guy? I mean, if I wanted to explain that it wasn’t her fault, it’ll just make things worst. I went in tucked myself under the blanket. I heard him mumbling under his breath since I got in but it just got louder and louder each time. I listened carefully, “..you stole her...idiot…”  but I couldn’t take it anymore.

“DUDE WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM?!” I yelled. “YOU STOLE MY FREAKING GIRLFRIEND AND YOU TWO ALMOST KISSED! WHAT? DO YOU THINK I’M THAT STUPID TO KNOW?! WELL YOU MARK, I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS! WHY DID YOU JUST HAVE TO DO THIS TO US! JUST YOU AND HER. SLEEP OUTSIDE I’M NOT SHARING THIS ROOM WITH AN IDIOT LIKE YOU,” he exploded.

We quarrelled, well maybe we’re just shouting out words because we just have anger in us. It made the rest of the members to come rushing in to check what’s happening.

 

 

Own Pov

I felt bad for Mark though. He came all the way here to just talk to me and I just had to shut him out. I hope they made up and are doing fine back in the dorm.. Sigh.

Manager was outside and he got rid of Mark. When he got back in, he received a call. “Yeoboseyo? BWOH???? Ah alright I will get there soon!!! Control them while I come over now.”

“The boys,” he looked at me and Yugyeom, “they’re fighting.”

Oh my god, this is bad..

“Can I follow you?” I said with concern.

He allowed me to because he knew I had to face them again and talk it out. Maybe today.

I’m so scared to death to walk into the hallway of the dorm. We’re walking towards theirs and we could hear yellings and such from outside. This is REALY REALLY bad.

I tried to open the door first as I was really worried if they were punching each other or something. I guess I was right. I wanted to faint. The maknaes were sitting in the corner of the living room while their hyungs is trying to control them. Who should I go to? Mark or Jackson? Both or none?

I walked past them and went over to Bam Bam who looked so terrified that they were each other and quarrelling. I decided to go to Jackson as I found out that he started the fight first. I was trembling and shaking while I walked towards him. He looks so furious.  

“j…jj..jackso..n..” I touched his arm hoping that he would stop and turn to me. Instead, when Mark looked away towards me as if I called him, Jackson had the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter