Falling in Love

Always in my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teacher: Okay class, today we have 4 new student in our class. Naeun, Eunji, Namjoo and Yookyung please come inside and introduce yourself.

Eunji: My name is Jung Eunji. Please call me Eunji if you all don't mind.

Naeun: My name is Son Naeun but it will be for comfortable if you call me Naeun because that what my friends always call me.

Namjoo: Hello, I am Kim Namjoo. Please call me Namjoo only because it feel uncomfortable if you call me by my last name.

Yookyung: Hello everyone, My name is Hong Yookyung. You can call me by my last name it okay with me.

Eunji, Naeun, Namjoo & Yookyung: Nice to meet you all and please take care of us. We hope to be good friends with you all.

Teacher: Okay they enough, Eunji please go sit beside Krystal. Naeun please go site beside L. Namjoo go sit behind Sungjong and Yookyung please go sit beside Sungjong.

They all bow and walk to sit on the desk where their teacher tell them. Until Naeun go sit beside L, he start to talk to her.

Myungsoo: Hello, my name is Kim Myungsoo but call me L. I don't like when people call me by my real name.

Naeun: Nice to meet you, I am Naeun and I hope we can be good friend.

Myungsoo: Sure we can, I don't mind.

Naeun turn to focus on what the teacher say and L keep smile while still looking at her.

"Why she so pretty? I have never meet anyone that can make my heart beat this fast." Myungsoo though.

Bomi and Hayoung walk into the room and introduce their self to the student and they both are shaking. They both go sit on the desk like their teacher ask them and hear a lot of boy whisper to each other which make them so nervous a lot. After that they both just listen to what the teacher say and don't care what they talk about or looking at them. Since it their first time to come to this school, they have to use to it.

End class, Chorong go find her member but Woohyun keep follow her and she hate it a lot. She turn around and look at him.

Chorong: Why are you keep following me? Stop following me, I don't like it.

Woohyun: I want to follow you.

Chorong: In class, I hate it when you keep playing with my hair and keep poke me cheek and now you following me which make me hate you a lot.

Woohyun: Hate me will make you fall in love with me.

Hoya: Woohyung, stop flirting with other girl. Let go find our member first.

Woohyun smile at Chorong and walk with Sungyeol and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter