Shopping

Can Bad Boys Change Just for You?

*Krystal P.O.V*
*Ring Ring*
"Ugh. Just 5 more minutes." I was reaching for the snooze button to turn it off.
"Yah! Yah! Get up, Krystal." I heard Oppa yell from outside of the room.
"Oppa, just 5 more minutes." I yell back.
"So, you don't want to get up huh." I didn't hear anything else and went back to snuggle with my pillow. "You don't want to get up. This will wake you up."
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oppa, why did you do that? Now im wet and cold. How could you do this to your dongsaeng?" I yelled and pouted. I look up to see Tony Oppa laughing while holding his stomach but then he straighten up and look at me.
"Krystal, what are you talking?" Oppa ask innocently while trying to hold his laugh in.
"Oppa, I know you did it. You holding the bucket." I pointed to the bucket that was behind his back.
"What bucket?" I saw him throw the bucket outside of the room.
"Ouch!" The mystery person shouted. Oppa went out of the room to see who it was that had entered the apartment.
"Hahahahahahaha." I heard Oppa laugh out loud, so loud that I think my eardrum will fall off.
"Yah Oppa! Who is it." I shouted.
"Yah Tony. When did you have a girl living here?" The mystery person asked.
"Tyler, did you forget or something. Yesterday I went to picked up my dongsaeng from the airport and that she be living with me." I heard Oppa explain. "Yah Krystal, get up and get ready." Oppa yell.
"Okay Oppa." I yell back.
I got up from the bed and went inside the bathroom while grabbing a towel me. I brush my teeth and went inside the shower. When I was done, I pick out my outfit. I pick out a floral dress with jean jacket with a white converse shoe. I put on light makeup and curl my hair out.
"Oppa, i'm done." I walk out of the room while grabbing my purse. "Oppa, where are we going?" I ask Tony Oppa.
"We are going....shopping. Oh, I almost forgot. This is Tyler Lee,my friend from high school." Oppa introduce his friend.
"Annyeonghasyo Krystal inmida. Nice to meet you, Tyler-ssi." I greeted.
"Call me Oppa, Krystal. Think of me as another brother of yours." Tyler Oppa smiled.
"Ne." I said.
"Let's go shopping." Oppa shouted. Tony Oppa grab his car key and went outside. "Lets go. I don't have all day."
"Oppa, it's only 11am. Why are you in a rush?" I ask.
"Just come on." Hmp, he didn't answer my question. I pouted and walk out of the house. Tyler Oppa followed behind and went inside his car. Oppa closed the door and open his car door, started his engine and drove straight to the mall.

*Mall*
"Wahhhhh. This mall is so huge and pretty." Me, Tony Oppa and Tyler Oppa was standing outside of the mall and I was staring with amazement.
"Come on." Oppa grab my hand and drag me inside the mall. "Ok. Today, get anything you like and get new clothes for school tomorrow."
"Ne Oppa." I look around the mall and just went into stores and pick out clothes that I like.

*2 hours pass*
"Yah Krystal! Why did you buy a lot of things? I wonder how many bags you got. And why are Tyler and I holding your bags? This is embarrassing." Tony Oppa said.
"Oppa, should have known I'm a shopaholic." I shrug and walk ahead of them, sitting in the food court.
"Should of just left you at the apartment." I heard Oppa mumbled.
"What you said Oppa?" I ask looking back at him.
"Nothing my cute dongsaeng." Oppa grin and I grin back.
"Krystal, Oppa will come back." Tony Oppa and Tyler Oppa dropped the bag and head off.
I went to order a drink and just sat, waiting for Oppa to come back.
"Hey sweetheart." I saw someone sitting in front of me. He was wearing a white shirt with a black leather jacket on top and blue jean with a black converse.
"Do I know you?" I ask while glaring at him.
"No you don't but we can get to know each other." The guy wink.
"Well sweetheart, I don't want to get to know you."
"Well lets get to know each other. The name is Minho, Choi Minho." He brought out his hand so we can handshake.
"The name is Krystal, Jung Krystal. We won't be seeing each other anytime soon. So, bye bye." I got up, grab my bags and walk away. I saw Oppa and walk towards him.
"Oppa lets go back to the apartment." I told him.
"Ok." We left the mall and went straight to the apartment and Tyler Oppa went home.

*Oppa's apartment*
Oppa park his car, went outside the car to go unlock his room.
"Oppa, come and help me." I yell for help.
"Nah. Your bags, you bring is inside yourself." Oppa yell from the balcony.
Oppa so mean, letting me get the bags by myself. Aish. Why did I buy so many things?
40 minutes later I had all the bags inside my room. I throw myself onto the bed.
"What a tiring day." Suddenly that guy image pop in my head. "Aish, I hope I don't see that guy again."
I fall asleep and wait for the next day to come.