Haunted House

Can Bad Boys Change Just for You?

*Luhan P.O.V*
"NO!!" I yelled and also heard Minho yelled. The girls look back to see who yell but Taemin had to point us out. What's wrong with this kid?
"Sunny, I was hoping to hang out you." I saw Sehun pouted while holding Sunny hand.
"But Sehun, I want to hang out with Krystal Unnie." Sunny pouted. Why does she look so cute? I can totally pinch her cheeks right now.
"Come on Sunny. Don't let Sehun down." Sunny look back at Krystal and Krystal nodded her head telling Sunny to go with them.
"Ok Sehun, lets go. But we have to go home in 4 hours." Sehun nodded and grab Sunny hand. Hey, let go of her hand! Sehun let go of Sunny hand and came up to me. Did he read my mind? Who cares? As long he is not holding her hand.
"Your welcome, Hyung. Your lucky Sunny is hanging out with us. In an hour,we are going to leave you two alone. Hyung, you owe us big time." I gave him a smile and nodded. Hehe. Sunny you will be mine!!! Muhahahahaha!!! Wait. I sound creepy. Sunny, you will be mine! Still creepy. Wait. Why am I doing this in my head? This is a new low for me just talking to myself inside my head. Oh well, Sunny is still mine. 
"Hyung, you're starting to freak me out and everyone is looking at you." I heard Sehun whisper in my ear. I look around and saw Exo and Sunny looking at me giving me weird looks. I nervously chuckle while rubbing my neck and walk straight ahead. Note to self: NEVER talk to myself in my head.
"Luhan Oppa, are you okay?" I turn and saw Sunny running towards me, with me opening my arms wide enough to get a huge bear hug from her. What is worng with me today? I'm seriously mess up. Sunny run towards me and look at me worriedly. I saw Sehun gave me the eye, signaling me that they were going to leave. I thought they will leave in an hour. Oh well the sooner the better.
"Me, of course. Why you ask?" 
"Well... I saw you smiling to yourself and it started to creep me out. Did something happen? Ohhhh. You did something bad to your members. Luhan Oppa, that's not very nice of you." Sunny gave me the disappointed look and I just chuckle.
"Trust me I didn't do anything to them....yet." I softly whisper the last part. Still Sunny gave me the suspicious look.
"Ok...Lets go play some games. I want to win some stuff animals. Lets go Oppa...." Sunny slowly said when she turn around and didn't see Exo there. "Where did they go? I know they were there behind us a while ago." She look around, looking confuse as ever. Is it weird that I find that cute?
"They probably went to the restroom." I guess. I don't really care where they go.
"Again? All together?" I slowly nodded.
"They will come around. Lets go play some games." Sunny slowly nodded so I grab her hand and drag her to the game station.

*Minho P.O.V*
Can someone please tell me why I yelled "NO" about Krystal wanting to hang out with Sunny? Nevermind. Don't answer that.
"Krystal Noona, lets go on some more rides." I heard Taemin said to Krystal.
"Sure ok." Why did you agree for? Wait. Why do I care? I don't like her.
"No. I want Krystal to hang out with me." Didn't I just said I don't care. " Come Krystal." I grab her hand and drag her away.
"I'm not your dog. I want to hang out with Taemin and the other Oppas." I ignore her and waited in line to go into the haunted house. I saw Krystal tense up. Ha, she probably scare to go in the haunted house. "Can we go somewhere else? I know a great ride to go on. The carousel." She attempted to pullmy hand but I was way stronger than her.
"Nah. I'm feeling I need a little scare right now. Are you alright? I mean we can go to the carousel if you want and not go into the haunted house. Are you scare of a haunted house?" I gave her a little tease.
"I'm not scared. Lets go,it's our turn. Go in." I went inside first and smile. Muhaha this will be fun. This place don't seem that scary, I don't scream, I laugh. But I been here so many time that it feel like they do the same thing over and over. I felt Krystal holding my arm as we went deeper into the haunted house. A fake ghost came out and scare Krystal.
"Ahhhhhhh. Get that ghost away from me." Her head was hid behind me and I just chuckle at her.
"Hey ghost go away. You're scaring her." I gave the ghost a look and the ghost walk away chuckling.
"Is the ghost gone?" I nodded. Her head slowly came out to see if the ghost was gone or not. 
We started to walk again and she goes screaming again.
"Minho! Someone is grabbing my ankle." She covers her eyes and started shaking. I look down and saw a wire caught by her ankle. I wanted to laugh so bad but I'm just going to trick her.
"I see. If you want the ghost gone you have to kiss me on my cheek." She look up at me and gave me a confuse look. "Ghost!" She pull my neck down and kiss me on my cheek.
"You also have to kiss my other cheek, too." And she gave the other side a kiss. This is fun.
"Hurry Minho. Get the ghost off of me." I bend down. took her foot out of the wire.
"Krystal, you were just caught by the wire." Krystal look down and was embarrass.
"Why didn't you tell along time ago? You made me kiss you twice." She yell at me but this was fun. She stomp off and walk towards the exit. Guess she's mad. I shrug and walk after her.

*Krystal P.O.V*
Ughhhh that was so embarrassing. I was caught by the wire and he didn't even tell me. He made me kiss him. Twice! I want to go home. Where is Sunny? Oh. See her. Sunny was playing a game with Luhan, Exo and Shinee. Luhan looked annoy by all the people that was crowding the game. Haha. I walk towards them and heard Minho footsteps behind me.Going to ignore him.
"Sunny, let's go home. I'm kind of tired." Sunny nodded and grab her prize first.
"Lets go Taemin."He nodded and we said goodbye to everyone. I saw Minho look at me, smiling. The nerve of him. Trick me and think everything is alright.Think again buddy, it's not alright. I will get you back but I need to know your weakness. I will find out. Sunny drop me off and left. Ughhhhh! Stupid Minho!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm back. Sorry for the late late late updates. School been kind of rough mostly with AP classes. I hope you enjoy this chapter. :)