School

Can Bad Boys Change Just for You?

*Krystal P.O.V*
*Ring Ring*
"Aish. What time is it?" I look at the clock beside my bed. 7:30am.
"Krystal! Yah, what are you still doing sleeping? You got only 30 minutes left until the gate close." I saw Oppa at the door with his arm cross.
"Oppa! Why didn't you wake me up earlier? Aish Oppa now I'm late." I hurridly got off the bed and do the usual stuff you do every morning. "Wait, Oppa?" I pause before I got into the bathroom. "Can you kindly close the door?" I sweetly smile at him. Oppa smile back and close the door.
When i got out of the bathroom, I went to pick out an outfit for the day. I wore a white blouse with a black skinny jean pairing with black converse. I went to the mirror and put some light makeup and straighten my hair. I grab my purse and supplies for school. I look at the clock and saw it was 7:55 am. Omo, I have 5 more minutes until the school gate close.
"Oppa, lets go." When I walk out the room, I saw no one in the room. Hmm, probably Oppa is waiting outside. I quickly ran outside not forgetting to lock the door from the inside and ran to the car.
"Oppa, hurry. Now only 4 minutes left." Then Oppa step on it.
"You lucky it's close by." Oppa said. In just 3 minutes we go there.
"Oppa, you are crazy!" I yell from the top of my lung.
"Well, do you want Oppa to hurry or drive slow like a turtle?" He ask.
"Ok I get it. Bye Oppa, see you when you come to pick me up." I got out of the car and wave goodbye. I quickly ran to the gate before they close it.
"Finally made it." I sigh and walk around the school to find the office. Lets see the school close at 8 and the class start at 8:15. I got 10 minutes left before class start, I need to find the office and quickly. I ran up the stairs when I found a bunch of girls surrounding something or someone.
"Excuse me. What's going on?" I ask a girl that was beside me.
"You probably new. They are the kingkas of this school. They call themselves Shinee."
"Yes I'm new. My name is Krystal, Jung Krystal." I pull out my hand for her to shake.
"Lee Sunny." She shake my hand.
"Well Sunny-ssi. Do you know where the office is?" I ask her.
"Ne. Follow me, I show you where it is." Sunny and I walk away from the crowd and went to find the office.


*Office*
"Miss Boa. This is Jung Krystal." Sunny told the front lady.
"Ah ne. Wait a second, I get everything for you Krystal-ssi." We waited until she gave us everything I need.
"Thank you Miss Boa." I bow and left with Sunny.
"Krystal-ssi. May I see?" I nod and gave her my schedule.
"Wahhhh. We have 5 classes together including lunch together. Krystal-ssi how old are you?" She ask me.
"I'm about to be 17 years old." I answer her.
"Wahhhh. You are my Unnie then." I smile and nod.
"Unnie, lets go to class." She hug my arm and we went to class together.

*Class*
"Ms. Lee, your late for class." Seonsaengnim said.
"I was helping the new student, Ms.Park." Sunny told her.
"Ok. Come in." Sunny and I went inside the classroom. "Sunny go and have a seat." Sunny went to take her seat. "Introduce yourself." She said to me.
"Ne. Annyeonghasyo Jung Krystal-inmida. I came from America. Please treat me well." I bow and went to have a seat where a space is open.
"Ok lets start." Seonsaengnim was about to say another word when someone just walk in. "Mr. Choi your late again."
"Sorry traffic." The man said.
"Detention after school. Go have a seat next to Krystal." I look beside me when I saw an empty seat beside me. Aw man. Why me? I look at the boy when I remember he was the guy from yesterday. Really? This soon? I don't want to see him. I saw him walking towards the seat. I quickly put my head down so he won't see me.
"Yah. You don't need to hide your face. I know it's you." He whisper in my ear. Dang it.
I slowly look up at him and saw him staring straight at me. I smile and look away.
"Why don't you just kill me now?" I quietly whisper.
"Nah I'm good." He said. Dang he heard me. I look straight at the teacher and just listen to the lesson that was taught today.

*Skip to lunch*
"Unnie, I'm so hungry lets go." Sunny drag me to the cafeteria and I saw a bunch of people in there.
"Sunny, I go find us a seat." She nod and I left to go find a seat.
"Unnie, here you go." Sunny came and gave me my lunch.
"Kamsahabnida Sunny." She nodded and sat down.
"SUNNY!" Sunny and I heard the person shouted. Sunny turn around and saw a boy running towards our way. She look back at me and choke on her sandwish.
"Yah Sunny. You okay?" I rubbed her back while she drank her juice.
"Ne." she nodded.
"Sunny, Can I have your notes for math." The boy askSunny.
"Ah n-n-ne." Sunny stutter and quickly her backpack and grab her notes out. "Here. Luhan Oppa." She hand her notes to the guy name Luhan.
"Thanks Sunny." Then he left and walk towards to a bunch of guys. I look at Sunny and teasingly smile at her.
"I know you like him."
"I don't know what you talking about." I saw her got up from the seat to throw her things and I follow her.
"I know you like him. Tell Unnie." I saw her showing a bit of blush.
"Unnie you don't need to know."
"Tell Unnie." I turn but I felt a lip on mine. Oh my, my first kiss. I heard her gasps and I quickly pull away.
"Ahhh you." I pointed at the person that stole my first kiss.
"Unnie, you just kiss Minho." I heard Sunny whisper to me. I saw that Minho guy his lip. Ughhh.
"Taste like strawberry." He smirk and left.
I WILL KILL THAT GUY!!!!!