Lotte World Part 2

Can Bad Boys Change Just for You?

*Sunny P.O.V*
Xiumin Oppa and I was waiting in line to ride the rollercoster, I look back at Luhan Oppa and saw he was not pouting anymore, he look pale.
"Oppa, what's wrong with Luhan Oppa?" I pointed to Luhan Oppa who was looking paler by the minute.
"He is scare of heights." I nodded. It was our turn to ride. Luhan Oppa pair up with Sehun. Hope he's okay.
"Oppa, this is going to be fun." We were on the seat holding each other hands and put our hands up.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" Oppa and I was screaming our lungs out.
"Oppa this is fun." He nodded his head and we kept screaming until the ride was finish. "Wah Oppa that was fun." I was screaming like a little kid. "Lets go to another ride." This time I grab Sehun hand but Suho Oppa stop me.
"Sunny wait. Look at Luhan." He pointed at Luhan Oppa who was throwing up in the trashcan. I nodded and walk over to Luhan Oppa.
"Oppa, are you okay?" He nodded giving me thumbs up. "Oppa I will go get you a bottle of water." I patted his back and went to buy him a bottle of water. When I went back to Exo Oppas, I saw no one but Luhan Oppa, he was just sitting there. "Oppa, where all the EXO Oppas at?"
"Uhhhh.... They went to use the restroom." He hesitated.
"All together?" I gave him a question look and he just nodded.

*Luhan P.O.V*
When Sunny left, I had a plan in my head.
"EXO come over here." We huddle up and I told them to leave me alone with Sunny.
"But Hyung. I want to hang out with Sunny." Tao and Sehun said while pouting.
"But I want to hang out with your sister-in-law." I smiled and they gave me a teasing smile. ''Today, I'm going to make her my girlfriend." They gave me thumbs up and just left. That's my plan.
"Oppa, here's your water." I nodded and took the water from her and drank it.
"Lets go." I said to her.
"But Oppa we need to wait for the other Oppas."
"They said, they will meet us at the food court in an hour."
"Why can't we just wait here?" She gave me a confuse face.
"I don't know. They just told me to go to the food court in an hour to meet them." She nodded and got up.
"What do you want to ride? Since you don't like heights." My eyes widen, I look at her.
"Who told you that?"
"Xiumin Oppa." She giggle. Now she can't see how manly I am. Xiumin Hyung, why you have to tell her. "I guess you don't want no one to know you afraid of heights."
"Why you say that?" How did she know?
"Your face says it all." We kept on walking until we reach the carousel ride. "Come Oppa lets ride." She ran to the entrance and wait until it's her turn. She so cute! I ran towards her and wait with her.

*Krystal P.O.V*
"Yah! Where are you bring me?" I pull my hand out of his grasp and I rub my wrist. My poor wrist it's all red.
"Yah this Yah that. Why can't you call me something sweeter? Like Oppa." I just want to throw up on his face. Call him Oppa. Never in a million years.
"How about no in a million years." I sweetly smile and walk away.
"How can you just leave me like that honey? Why are you leaving me and your Son?" What the? I turn around and saw Minho holding a boy in his hand. Where did he get that kid? I hope he's no talking to me. Better walk away.
"Krystal honey, don't leave us." I turn again and saw he pointed at me. I look at my surrounding and saw people whispering. Aish this dude is getting on my nerve. Again. Why me? I walk up to him and whisper in his ear.
"Yah what are you doing? Are you trying to embarrass me? Where did you get the kid from?" He smirk and whisper back.
"You shouldn't walk away from me in the first place." I hiss at him. "My wife and I made up. We are going to be a family again." He smile at everyone and the people left still lokking at me. This is so embarrassing. I cover my face as the people walking by.
"Bring this kid back to his family." He put the kid down and he gave him $5. This guy just sold me out. "Lets go." He walk away with his hands in his pockets. Ughhh this guy.
*Beep Beep*
"Yeoboseyo."
"Unnie, meet us at the food court in an hour."
"Ne. Annyeong."
"Annyeong." She hung up and I ran to Minho.
"Sunny want us to be at the food court in an hour." He nodded and we just walk.

*1 Hour Later*
Today was not fun. All we did was walk. What kind of guy is this? Who don't goes on rides and just walk? This guy is weird. We walk to the food court and we saw everyone there.
"Unnie." Sunny ran to me and pull me. "Unnie, are you hungry?" I nodded. "Lets eat." She pull me to sat down and we ate. "Unnie, this time we should go together." I widely smile and nodded my head.
"NO!" We turn our head to who voices was that.
"It was Minho Hyung and Luhan Hyung." Taemin laugh and I saw Minho and Luhan Oppa giving Taemin their death glares. I f only looks can kill.