Meeting Shinee

Can Bad Boys Change Just for You?

*Krystal P.O.V*
:"Wahhhhhhhh..."
"Krystal Unnie. Stop crying." Sunny was trying to sooth me.
"He *cries* stole my *cries* first kiss. I was going *hiccup* to *hiccup* save it for my first *hiccup* love."
"Unnie it's okay." How is it okay? So it does not matter if your first kiss was stolen. "Unnie please stop crying." Sunny begged.
"Okay." I try my tears in so it won't keep pouring.
"Unnie it's almost time to go." I look at the time and saw that it's almost time for Tony Oppa to come and pick me up.
"I go now. My Oppa is about to be here." She nodded and I left to the front gate.
*Annyeong han boen jjumeun nal deureobwatgetjji Neoui sarangni (ah ah ah ah~)*
"Hello. Ne Oppa....Ne....It's okay Oppa, I can walk there.....It's close Oppa, you don't need to worry...Annyeong." I hung up and sigh.
"Unnie, you okay." I saw walking up to me.
"Ne. Oppa can't pick me up today. I have to walk home."
"Unnie. You can go with me. Oppa won't mind." I smile at her and shake my head.
"No, it's fine Sunny." I wave goodbye and walk home.
"Wahhh. Seoul is big and pretty." I didn't walk home but went to walk around Seoul. I was walking when someone came and put their big hand over my mouth and drag me towards the alley. I was struggling to get out so I bit his hand and stepon his foot. That shows to not mess with Jung Krystal. I turn around and saw the person I never want to see.
"Yah you. What do you want?"
"I want you to be my girlfriend." He smiled at me.
"What? Why? I don't want to be your girlfriend." I disgustedly said.
"Well you going to to." He grab my hand and pull me out of the alley.
"Why do I need to?" I was trying to pull my hand but his grip so too strong.
"Well, my group saw the kiss so they thought your my girlfriend so I'm going to let them think that. I'm bring you with me to go meet them. They want to meet their sister-in-law." My eyes widen of what he said. What? Sister-in-law? Yeah right. I'm never ever dating this guy.
"We are here." I look around and saw that we were in front of a cafe. "They are in there." He pull me in the cafe and I saw four guys sitting in a booth.
"Hey Hyung." I saw a guy waving at Minho and he look younger than me.
"Hey. Let me introduce my girlfriend." I gave him a look that say we-need-to-talk look. "Give me a second. I need to talk to my girlfriend for a second." I pull him to a private place to talk.
"I never agree to be your girlfriend."
"Well your going to play along." He pull me back to the group and sat down.
"Annyeonghasyo Taemin-inmida. I'm the maknae of this group. I saw you sitting with Sunny Noona today. Are you both friends?" I nodded my head and look at him.
"What's the relationship between you and sunny?" I ask Taemin-ssi.
"I'm here twin brother. She is older than me by 3 minutes but she think she can get everything becuase she's older. That don't matter at all." Taemin pouted. OMG he's so cute!
"Maknae stop pouting. Kim Kibum-inmida but please call me Key."
"Onew-inmida." He mumble and I saw him eating a piece of chicken. Wait, do this cafe serve chicken?
"If your wondering about the chicken, I always pack chickens becuase I love them and I never leave without them." He smile at me and then went back to eating his chicken.
"Annyeong Jonghyun-inmida." He grab my hand and gave it a kiss. Hmmm. Ain't he a casanova.
"Hello. Jung Krystal-inmida." I smile at them.
"Ain't my girlfriend cute." I glare at him but he smile at me. I really want to wipe that smile off his face.
"It's really good to meet all of you but I need to go home." I smile, stood up and walk out waiting for Minho to come out. I know he will.
"Let me bring you home." I nodded because I don't want to argue with him. I was looking through the window.
"I need to know where your house is." Oh yeah I forgot. I told him the address and he drove.
"Thanks for driving me here. I will deal with you tomorrow." He laugh and then smirk.
"We'll see."And with that he drove off. So tiring, I went to the room and saw Oppa sitting on the couch while watching tv.
"Oppa, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight." He nodded without looking at me. Now to have some goodnight sleep. It's a good thing tomorrow is saturday. Weird, my first day of school was on a friday. 
I WILL TOTALLY KILL MINHO WHEN I SEE HIM! I'm going to sleep and if I dreamt about him I will stab that boy. Just wait Minho, I will get revenge.

*Sunny P.O.V*
"Noona, I saw Krystal Noona today." Tamin said when he walk in the door. "Did you know that she is dating Minho Hyung."
"WHAT? When this happen?" I ask.
"Today probably." He shrug then went to his room.
*Ding Dong*
Who can that be at this time? I went to open the door and saw Luhan Oppa.
"Hey Sunny. I came to give you your notes back." He handed me the notes and smile.
"Ah ne. Thanks Oppa for giving it back." I smile at him.
"Your welcome." He look at me. What suprise me was he gave a me a kiss on the cheek.
"Uhhh. W-wha-what was that for?" My eyes was big as Bambi eyes.
"Uhhh. I d-do-don't k-kn-know." He stutter and rub his neck. "I think I go now." He shyly wave goodbye and I close the door. I saw Taemin walking out the door.
"Who was that Noona?"
"Luhan Oppa." He nodded and went back to his room.
I went to look at the window and saw that he drove away. I quickly ran to my room and smile. I jump on my bed and sat down.
"I see you at school Luhan Oppa." I lay down and hug my pillow and fastly fall asleep.