Lotte World Part 1

Can Bad Boys Change Just for You?

*Minho P.O.V*
*Dream*
"Minho Oppa, come." I saw this beautiful angel wearing a short white dress. I was just staring at her while following her. I couldn't see her face very clearly. She was walking on the beach sand while holding her shoe. She look flawless! I look around my surrounding and saw that we were at Jeju Island.
"Minho Oppa, come." I followed her to wherever she was walking to. "Oppa. Ain't this beautiful? We should have our wedding here." She open her arms and smile, the wind was making her like an angel with her hair flowing everywhere. I wanted to say something but I can't open my mouth. I don't even know her, how can we get marry. She was walking away again, I try to follow her but my feet didn't allow it. I need to know who she is. Why can't I see her?
"Wait for me." I was trying to scream for her to hear but it was all in my mind.
*End of Dream*
"Minho Hyung." I felt someone shaking me. "Minho Hyung." Another shake made by the person. "Key Hyung, he won't wake up."
"I take care of it." I felt a cold splash on me.
"Yah! Who did this?" I quickly woke up and saw Key Hyung laughing. "Yah Hyung! Why did you pour cold water on me?" I got up and went to change my clothes.
"Hyung, what's wrong with you? Did you have a nightmare or something. You were waving your arm around and kept on shouting wait wait." Taemin worriedly said.
"I did?" I ask Taemin.
"You did!" I jump and saw Onew and Jonghyun Hyung standing at the door.
"When did you two Hyungs came here?" I ask them.
"Ever since you yell out wait wait." Jonghyun was replaying what I did in my sleep. Everyone started to laugh so I push in between of Onew and Jonghyun Hyung so I can get through.
"Get dress and let's go out. Staying in the house is too boring." I told them and went to put on my shoes. "Hurry, everyone have 5 minutes."
"Yah! Your not the one who is drving." Onew Hyung yell. I grab the key and went outside to wait inside the car. 5 minutes later everyone came out looking fresh.
"Hyung let's go to Lotte World. Wait let me call EXO Hyungs and dongsaeng. Also Sunny Noona." Taemin called everyone and we left to Lotte World.

*Krystal P.O.V*
*Ring Ring*
Who would be calling me today? I pick up my cellphone and saw an unknown number so I pick it up.
"Yeoboseyo."
"Krystal Unnie, it's Sunny."
"Ah Sunny. Do you need anything?"
"Unnie, get dress and I be there in 20 minutes."
"Wait Sunny. Where are we going? How you get my number? An do you know where I live?"
"Ne. You told me yesterday in one of the class." I try to remember but I can't. My memory is bad even though it was only yesterday. "Unnie,you got 15 minutes left untilI be there."
"What? You say 20."
"Well, I got in the car when I was calling you so...you now have 13 minutes left until I be there. Unnie get ready. Annyeong." She hung up and I left to find clothes to wear.
I look through my closet and found a leopard skinny jean with a black crop top.
*Honk Honk*
I look through the window and saw Sunny with her Lamborghini car. It is black with blue wheels. I got out of my room and saw Oppa sitting on the couch again but playing with his phone.
"Oppa, I'm going out." He wave goodbye and I left.
"Unnie, let's go. They are waiting for us." I went inside the car and put my seatbelt on.
"Who is they?" I look at at her.
"Shinee Oppas. Taemin called me and invited me to play at Lotte world." I nodded and look out the window,
"Unnie I heard that you and Minho Oppa is dating." I quickly turn to her and stare at her.
"Who told you that?"
"Taemin." She kept her eyes on the road without looking at me.
"I also heard that you is Taemin twin sister." Her eyes widen.
"Who told you that?"
"Taemin." We look at each other and sigh.
"Ok. Lets go have fun."

*Lotte World*
"Unnie we here. Lets go in." Sunny went to park her car and we got out. "Today is going to be fun."
"Sunny, the thing you told me about dating is that Minho used me to be his girlfriend in front of his friends." She nodded. She's not surprise.
"I know. He used girls so I'm not surprise." We walk towards the entrance and bought our tickets.
"So where are they?" I ask her and look around for them.
"They probably at the food court. Taemin is usually hungry but not at this time so probably Onew Oppa saw chicken and went to buy it." I nodded.
"So when did all of you know each other?" I ask her and walk to find them at the food court.
"We met each other since middle school so I know them. They are nice Oppas when you get to know them, but everyone seem to think that since they are kingkas they assume them to be bad boys or playboys but girls still fall for them." I nodded and we reach the food court. We saw them and saw Onew Oppa eating a piece of chicken. He sure does love eating chicken.
"Noona!" Taemin was running towards Sunny.
"Yah, who told you to tell Krystal Unnie that we were siblings?" Sunny grab his ear and pull him to a seat.
"Ouch Noona. It slip." Taemin was rubbing his ear now it's red.
"I wanted to tell her that." Sunny pout and sat down.
"Sunny it's okay." I rub her back. She jump up and clasp her hand together.
"Okay let's go have fun." She grab my hand and ran to one of the rollercoster. This girl is weird. She changer her mood a lot.
"Yah Noona, we have to wait for the others." Taemin yell. We saw Shinee trying to get their breaths together.
"Who else is coming?" Sunny ask Taemin.
"They behind you." Sunny and I turn around and saw the guy from yesterday that borrow her notes is in front of Sunny.
"H-He-Hey Lu-Lu-han Oppa." There she go with the stuttering.
"Krystal, honey let's go.Let the love bird have their date and we have our own." Wait wait. I don't want to go with you. HELP ME!
"We be going to. Come on Maknae let's go have fun." I remember that is Key Oppa. He drag Taemin away and I was being drag away by Minho. I saw Sunny looking at me and smile. Why is she smiling? Can't she see I need help? Ughhh Why do this Minho need me? He could go play with his friends. Why me?

*Sunny P.O.V*
"Lets go have fun Sunny." Xiumin Oppa came and drag me with him saw and the rest of the Oppas following us. I saw Luhan Oppa pout all the way to the rollercoster. Why is he pouting? Is he jealous? hehe. Well I will have a operation to make Luhan oppa jealous.
Operation: Get Luahn Oppa Jealous! Lets go.
"Xiumin Oppa, lets sit next to each other." He nodded, I look back at Luhan Oppa and saw he pouted even more. Muhahahahaha! Jealous Oppa. Muhahahahahahahaha!