Good to be Back

Can Bad Boys Change Just for You?

*Author P.O.V*

*Sigh*
"Nice to see that everything is still the same. Nothing change." The mystery person said.
"Krystal! Over here!"So the mystery person was name Krystal. Krystal turn around and saw someone in front of her.
"Oppa!" Krystal ran and jump on her brother making him carry Krystal.
"Yah! Krystal, you are 17 years old, you not a baby anymore. Hey, why you so heavy?" Krystal's oppa laugh at his own joke, making Krystal hit his shoulder. "Krystal, get off of Oppa. This is kinda embarrassing."
Krystal look around to see people in the airport looking at them like they were some crazy couple. Krystal laugh nervously and slowly got off her brother.
"So embarrassing." Krystal said while rubbing her neck.
"Haha. Come on, lets go get your luggages and go to Oppa's apartment." Krystal nodded.
Krystal and her brother went to go get the luggages and went straight out of the airport.
"Tony Oppa, which one is your car?" Krystal ask.
*Beep Beep*
"That one." Krystal look where her brother pointed at.
"Wow Oppa! This car look awesome!"
"Yeah yeah. Just get in the car." Tony went toward the car and put Krystal's luggages in the back trunk.

 

*Tony Apartment*
*Krystal P.O.V

"Here we are." Oppa announce.
I hurriedly ran inside the front door toward the elevator. Wait! What floor does he live on? I ran back outside seeing Oppa walking with my luggages in his hand.
"Oppa, what floor you live on? And room number?" I ask.
"2nd floor, room 231." Tony Oppa told me.
"Ok." I ran back toward the elevator, pushing the button to get in.
"Krystal, slow down. You embarrassing yourself again." Oppa told me when he got near me. Why do I keep embarrassing myself?
"Hehe. Well lets go." I waited to be on the 2nd floor and get out of the elevator. I went to look for the room number.
"Oh look. Oppa I found the room." I pointed to the room. Oppa came and unlock the door.
"So, Oppa which room is my room?" I ask.
"The living room." Oppa joked. I pouted and walk toward the couch and laid down.
"Krystal, Oppa is just kidding. Get up, Oppa will show you your room." I stood up and smile. I run toward my brother and follow him close behind.
"Wait. Close your eyes." Oppa told me.
"Why?" I whine. Oppa glare at me and I immediately close them. I heard the door open and Oppa guided me in.
"Ok, now open your eyes." I open my eyes and saw the most beautiful room I have ever seen.
"Oppa I love it." I ran straight to my bed and sigh like I'm on cloud nine.
"Here unpack your things and get some rest. We still have school tomorrow." Oppa close the dorr and left.
"Good to be back." I sigh and got up to unpack my luggages.