028

Trouble Makers.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             I was sat in R.E. [Religious Education]. It was one of the better lessons, the teachers were always alot more laid back in this lesson. I was watching the video clip on the TV. We did this alot. I was sat beside Suho.

I sighed. Everything was so weird. I had run into all of the Vixx members this week, and they were all just as nice as Ravi and N were the other day. It was unsetlling and I hated it even more than them chasing me through the streets.

Suho grabbed my attention. "You okay?" He whispered.

I nodded. "I'm just worried about what's going to happen.. it's too quiet you know?"

"I get you, we haven't.. crossed any of the other gangs in a while" Suho frowned.

I looked at him. "Really?... I don't like this.. it's like a calm before the storm"

"It gives me the creeps" Suho rubbed the back of his head.

I gave him a worried expression. "You guys will be extra careful right?"

"I'll personally make sure of it Lumi.. I'm worried too" He nods.

The bell rang then, indicating that the class was over, we both grab our bags and head out the door when I walked straight into someone. It was Minyoung.

She held her hand out to me. I hesitantly took it and she helped me up. Before I could thank her she walked off.

Suho stared at her. "What.. the ."

"There's one of two things going through my mind right now" I turned to him. "One, did you just swear? and secondly.. did she just.. help me?"

"Yeah I don't like this." Suho sighed. "We need to talk to the guys.. it's.. really weird I feel like I'm in the twilight zone"

I sighed. "Something bad is going to happen"

"Come on" He began walking towards the exit. I followed him closely, I was really nervous.. I couldn't quite shake the feeling.

Luhan and Kai were waiting for us outside of the school gates. 

Suho gave them a worried look. "Something isn't right.. Lumi was right.. everything's too calm"

"What do you mean?" Kai asked.

I bit my lip. "Minyoung just helped me up.."

"She what?.." Luhan stared at me in disbelief. "But she never does that for anyone"

"I don't like this" Suho frowned. "It's not right"

Kai nodded. "I think it's to do with Leo..."

"I much prefer the chaos" I admit.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun walk up to us then, wearing the exact same expression.

Suho eyed them. "What's up with you two?"

"I just... some girl in our class gave me a hug" Chanyeol admitted.

Baekhyun nodded. "They just came out of no where and hugged him randomly, and then I got a love note."

"Okay.. I think I'm going to head home.. I can't handle this anymore" I rub my arms.

Luhan looks at me. "Let us walk you back then, you guys can wait for the others"

Kai and Luhan walk me back.

I feel like I have to watch every step I take. It's really beginning to make me feel wrong. "Hey guys?"

Kai raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"Do you mind staying over tonight?.. I just.. something doesn't feel right" I ask nervously.

Luhan gives me a worried expression. "This really is getting to you, I've never seen you look so scared"

"Yeah we'll stay over..." Kai nodded.

I gave them a sheepish smile. "Thanks.. I just feel like anything could happen"

"Don't worry.. we're here okay?" Luhan smiled. "Nothing's going to happen"

 

 

        As soon as I got back I got changed into my sweats, pulling the quilt off my bed I walked into the living room. Luhan was in the Kitchen, probably cooking while Kai was on the sofa.

"Okay I don't think I've ever wanted to hug someone so much before, and that says something" He gives me a worried look.

I shrugged, pulling the quilt onto the sofa and throwing it over Kai. "I can't help it.. I just.. it's creepy"

"I know right?" Luhan says. "I mean.. I haven't seen things this calm since first grade"

Kai nodded. "Me neither"

"I've never seen it this calm" I admit. "I've always had people calling me names or being abusive.. even outside of school"

Luhan frowns. "I don't see why.. theres nothing wrong with you"

"Yeah and that's coming from Luhan" Kai smirks.

I smile. "Let's watch a movie or something.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter