010

Trouble Makers.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

              Of course I ignored them, why wouldn't I?... they were completely irrational. At school, no one dared mess with me, I didn't care much to be honest, I didn't want the drama to begin with.

Jay crouched down by my desk. "How's it going?"

"Like it always does, You know, I do love the smell of fear" I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

She laughs. "I heard someone has a crush on you"

Luhan and Kai snap their attentions to me.

I frown. "What?.. that's a joke right?"

"Nope..." She winked at me.

I flinched. "Who is it?"

"You'll see." She smirked, bouncing off to her seat.

Kai turned around to me. "You'll be careful right?"

I ignored him, looking out the window instead of looking at him.

Luhan scoffed. "Well that's rude"

I laughed at him, the hypocrite.

After what Jay had said, I was on high alert all day, I didn't quite understand who could like me, since the only people who talk to me are... oh no.. please god no.. I pulled at my hair and placed my face on the table in the Cafeteria.

Jay snorts. "What are you doing?"

"Please tell me it's not exo dweebs?" I sigh.

She laughs "No!.."

"Okay, then tell me how someone likes me because the only people I talk to, or spoken to, is you, exo dweebs, and Minyoung" I roll my eyes at the last one, as if.

She smirks. "Let me tell you this, he's cute."

I frown at her, cute?..ing bunnies are cute.

I'm on high alert, and that says alot to me, I'm not used to confessions or people liking me, so sure, I was confused.

So at the end of the day, when I was at the gates, someone called out to me. I turned around and a really, and I mean, really attractive guy was running towards me, my jaw practically dropped, and then I had to compose myself because A, he was running to me, B, EXO-K and EXO-M were watching me whilst walking out of the school.

"Uh... hey?" I smiled awkwardly.

He rubs the back of his neck. "Sorry, I know you don't know me.. but.. wow, you're beautiful." He blushes and then awkwardly laughs, behind him I can see Baekhyun and Chanyeol imitating him. I want to snap their necks. 

"Thank you.." I blush a little.

He smiles at that. "I'm Leo, I saw you stand up to Minyoung the other day, you were amazing"

"Thanks," I shrug. "It was nothing" Why am I acting all smug?!...

He laughs. "Minyoung is a strong girl, I'm surprised."

"Is Minyoung really what you wanted to talk to me about?" I raise an eyebrow, Whilst he looks down at the floor, blushing, which is really cute.. wait.. cute?!.. I see Luhan and Kai glaring at me. I roll my eyes at them.

"I... uh.. sorry, I'm so nervous" He lets out a nervuos laugh. "I wanted to wonder, if you'd go on a date with me?"

I froze, that's when Luhan and Kai's eyes widened, they were about to walk over when Lay and Suho pull them both back. "Okay, sounds fun"

He beams, pulling a piece of paper out, he hands it to me softly. Wow.. his hands are so warm. "Text me when you're free?" He smiles.

I nod biting my lip, as he runs off and waves to me, I shove the paper into my blazer pocket.

Chen snickers as he slides a arm over my shoulder. "So.. who was that?"

I frown at him, shrugging him off. "None

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter