022

Trouble Makers.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         Over the next few days, I got out of the house before any of them arrived, I ignored them as much as I could. Even at lunch time I hid on the roof away from them. I also managed to make sure Leo was no where near me either. So when the weekend came around and it was time for them to go buy the camping equipment, I was left doing nothing.

So I decided to venture out. I went inside a clothes store, and smiled when I noticed Hyumi. I walked up to her and smiled. "Hey.."

"Oh hey!.." She smiles at me. "On your own?"

"Yeah...girly time I guess" I sigh.

She laughs. "Then let's do girly time together" 

"Alright sounds like fun!" 

She picks up a dress from one of the racks. "I have no idea, what my style is"

"Really?" I raise an eyebrow and then scan the other racks. My eyes fall on a light lilac sun dress and I immediately pick it up. "This.. it's so cute.." I smile and hold it up to her. "Yup.. go try it on!"

She takes it and nods, walking towards the changing room. When she comes back out, I smile widely at her. "So?" She asks, twirling.

I give her a thumbs up. "That's totally you.." I stop and re-evaluate what I just said. "That was probably the girliest thing I've said"

"Maybe," She laughs. "I'm going to buy it then, thanks!"

I wait for her to change, when I feel someone glaring at me, I turn and my eyes land on a figure in a dark hood watching me by another rack of clothes. I gulp. Hyumi comes out and smiles at me. "I'll go pay for this then."

I grabbed her wrist. "I have to go, listen." I looked over at the figure who turned away from me. "There's someone dangerous in here right now, don't leave until the guy in the black hood follows me. Okay?"

She frowns. "What?... but-"

"No.. it's okay.. really.. I'll be fine." I begin to panic a little. "I'll see you at school on Monday"

She nods. "Be safe okay?"

Before the figure turns around I manage to duck into one of the middle racks of clothes and watch the figure look around the store in panic, I turn to see Hyumi give me a worried look, I nod at her and manuever myself around the racks of clothes, while he's distracted by walking towards the changing rooms I dash out from my hiding place and out the door.

I hear foot steps close behind me as I skid around a corner. . I look in the reflection of the shops I pass and notice the figure struggling to keep up. I dash around another corner where I suddenly trip and skid across the hard concrete. Well now I'm ed. The figure laughs as he walks towards me, I crawl along the concrete trying to get up when a hand grabs my ankle pulling me. 

"Get the hell off me!" I cuss at him, kicking him with my other foot.

He laughs again, pulling me closer until he's stradling my waist. He tries to grab my wrists but I swiftly punch him imbetween his legs, causing him to gasp and fall off of me. I jump up and begin running again but it's not long until he's on my tail. He grabs my hair and smashes my face against the fence panneling of the alley way.

I hiss in pain, he does a protective stance against m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter