014

Trouble Makers.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              I woke up in a strange enviroment, I could taste the blood in my mouth, I open my eyes, my arms immediately hurt, I look up and notice that they're chained up, forcing me to be stood up. My feet were also chained to the floor, I groaned, looking around the room I realised it was more than derelict, I shivered at the coldness of the place, it looked like an office building. But I don't remember ever seeing one near where myself and Sehun-

I looked franctically around the room, trying to search for Sehun, I couldn't see him anywhere... . I hoped that he had been let go.

Soon the door swung open, which was already half hanging off it's hinges, my vision was blurry.

"She's awake" Hyuk's voice echoes throughout the room.

Ravi laughs. "Well well well... our little disney princess is awake.."

"We were worried we'd have to kiss you awake" Another guy smirks, eyeing me.

Another familiar voice fills the room, but the others are in the way. "Let's hope her prince charmings save her" he said the last line sarcastically.

Hyuk grabbed my face, and smirked. "It's a shame, you're such a pretty girl..." His other hand trails up my bare thigh, damn the school for it making us wear skirts.

"That's enough." The voice snaps.

Hyuk leans in and huffs in my face. "You're lucky."

I spat in his face, earning a slap around the face from him.

"Disgusting little " Hyuk wipes his face and walks off.

My jaw drops when I notice the other figure. "L-Leo?"

"Sorry Lumi, It's nothing personal, I just... those s have caused me alot of problems." He smirks, walking infront of me, he grabs my throat. "Who knew those s had a... well, step sister."

"But why?" I frown at him.

He laughs. "It's not my place to say sweet heart," He leans in, close enough that our lips brush. "We could of been beautiful y'know?.. it's a shame" He laughs, he silences himself by forcing a kiss on me.

I bite his lip, drawing blood, he pulls back and hisses. "I hope you rot"

He put a hand on his lip, his eyes going dark, he punches me in the stomach, causing me to scream out in pain. "Don't make me hurt you Lumi..."

" doesn't know how to give up" Ravi laughs.

Leo picks up a knife from one of the tables, and twirls it in his hand "Hyuk" He calls.

Hyuk smiles. "Yes boss?"

"Let's give them something to look at" Leo hands the knife to Hyuk, who smirks deviously.

I frowned, wishing I could shrink back, Hyuk snakes forward, Leo leaves the room with Ravi. "Well... now look what we have?" He stands infront of me. "Where should I cut first?"

I try to move away from the blade of my knife that brushes against the skin on my bare leg.

He laughs. "This'll be fun," He digs the blade in harder, causing blood to trickle down my leg and staining my white socks. I gasp at the pain and he laughs, he brings his hand up and rips my shirt open, exposing me in just my bra, he his lips. "Damn.." He smirks. Bringing the knife up, he trails it up my abdomen, once he reaches just below my ribs he slices at me again, making me scream out.

It feels like hours since I woke up, I was covered in various cuts and bruises, I felt light headed, exposed, vulnerable and cold.

Hyuk left me a little while ago, after having a phone call.

I wish I wasn't concious, my arms ached. As if my wishes were granted, I slowly lost conciousness, feeling my head hang and everything went black.

 

Narrators POV.

                       Luhan and Kai were on their way to the Vixx gang's hide out, the whole of EXO-K and EXO-M were on their way too, except for Sehun and Lay, outside of the building, they decide apon a plan.

Luhan turned to Kris and Tao. "You both go in, and clear the first floor"

"Chanyeol, Baekhyun," Kai catches their attention. "Second floor, don't hold back okay?"

Kris, Tao, Baekhyun and Chanyeol nod and begin sneaking inside of the building.

Lay stayed behind with Sehun, tending to his wounds.

Luhan turned to Chen and Xiumin. "Third floor, keep us in the loop, text, don't let your phones be heard" They scurrie off inside.

Kai pats Kyungsoo and Suho on the shoulder. "There should be a back room where they keep their weapons,"

They nodded in understandment and join the others in the building.

Luhan turns to Kai. "I sure as hell hope they haven't done anything to her"

"We can't afford to think like that right now, she should be on the top floor" Kai looks up.

The building used to be a set of offices, it was only 4 stories, so Kai and Luhan took it apon themselves to take out the whole of that floor. They entered the building with stealth, Kris and Tao had already left a trail of bodies unconcious on the floor, there were splatters of blood up the wall, Kai and Luhan carefully climbed the stairs, hearing Chanyeol and Baekhyun fighting on the floor above, they both creep past incase they disrupt any other people on the floor.

Again there are a trail of bodies up until the next flight of stairs, Luhan's phone goes off to indicate that the third floor is clear, they climb up the stairs, there is a neat pile of bodies on the one end of the corridoor, they pass through a door and quickly make a break for the next stair well, being stopped by Kyungsoo and Suho who hand them bats, it wont be long until everyone meets back up.

The fourth floor is unusually quiet, until they hear a scream, a womanly scream, their blood runs cold and shivers run down their spines, they give each other a glance before ascending through the various maze of derelict offices, it's too quiet, there's no one on this floor, the scream had stopped, it's been ten minutes since the scream.

They fear the worse, at the end of the last corridoor they spy a crooked double door, barely on it's hinges, the room is exceptionally bright and a cold breeze blows in through the gap created by the loose hinge.

Luhan and Kai walk slowly, their fingers trailing across the wall, they look through the glass, seeing broken walls, one side of the room was completely exposed to the elements. They open the door quietly, sneaking through, inside was a giant table, a bloody knife sits on top of the table, fresh blood, Kai looks at it and feels the need to throw up.

Luhan notic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter