015

Trouble Makers.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               I woke up somewhere different, it was warm, I looked down at the blanket, I raised my hand and noticed that I was bandanged, I sat up slowly and looked over myself, all of my cuts were cleaned and covered, including the bad ones.

I sat up quicker now, shoving the quilts off me. The only thing to go through my mind is whether or not the others were okay, I tripped and fell on the floor, creating a large bang. The room looked like a school nurses office.

The door swung open. "Lumi, you shouldn't be up!" Lay sighed, he picked me up and sat me back down on the bed.

I look up at him, "Where are the others?"

"They're fine..." Lay smiles softly. "Because of you"

I frown. "What about Sehun?"

"Sehun's eating, do you want to see them?" Lay tilts his head to the side.

I nodded, Lay helps me up, letting me use him to walk.

We walk down the long school corridoor, he pushes open a classroom at the end of the hall, inside, eleven faces look up at me.

"Lumi!" Tao gets up and hugs me, catching me off guard I stumble into him, he laughs, and begins taking me away from Lay and helping me sit down at one of the desks, he had a cut up face.

I let out a giant sigh of relief and put my head down on the desk.

Xiumin crouches down infront of me. "What's wrong?"

"She was worried about you guys" Lay laughs.

Sehun snorts. "We're fine!"

I look up at Sehun and roll my eyes.

Kai pulls a chair to the oposite side of my table, "Thank you, if it wasn't for you, me and Luhan wouldn't be here, or Kyungsoo.."

"Yeah, thanks" Kyungsoo smiles.

Luhan puts a hand on Kai's shoulder. "I can't believe how hard you got him round the head"

"What about the others?" I ask them.

Kris scoffed. "Not as difficult as Leo"

"Yeah, Leo was the strongest" Baekhyun laughs.

Then something hits me, and I blush, looking away from all of them.

Chen raises an eyebrow. "What?.. hey.." He tilts to look at my face. "Oh.. she's gone red"

"Lumi?" Luhan frowns.

I co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter