013

Trouble Makers.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           It was after school the next day, I invited Leo over because I still felt quite nervous around Luhan and Kai. I turn to him before I open the door. "I apologize right now, okay?.. because my mother is erratic and you already know that Luhan and Kai are pains in the "

I open the door before he speaks, so far so good, no ones in the hall way, I pull Leo inside and shut the door behind me, I try to pull him upstairs but the double doors open.

"Lumi?.. You're home... oh... is this your friend?" My mother says behind me. I curse to myself.

I turn around and smile at her. "Yeah, Mom this is Leo, we were just going to-" 

She cut me off. "Non sence!.. Luhan and Jongin are in the dining room, we were waiting for you so we could eat so bring your friend!"

"Ahh mom.. maybe-" I go to finish but Leo cuts me off this time.

He smiles. "That would be lovely Mrs. Kim." 

I give him a are-you-kidding-me? look.

My mother smiles widely. "Come on then" She leads us into the dining room, forcing both of us to sit infront of Kai and Luhan who weren't really paying attention.

They stiffened once they looked up at Leo.

I turn to my mother. "Where is Mr.Kim?"

"He's at work, he'll be late" She smiles, She turns to Leo.

He smiles. "Thank you for your hospitality Mrs.Kim, you have a wonderful home"

"Why thank you" She smile happily.

I sigh, Luhan and Kai are glaring at me. "Mom, this is my friend Leo."

"Leo, what a lovely name. Do you know Jongin and Luhan?" She smiles.

Leo nods. "I do, we went to the same Primary school together"

"That's lovely," She nods.

Kai scoffs.

I shoot him a look.

"Your daughter is lovely Mrs.Kim, I can see now where she gets her looks from" He charms.

I blush while Kai and Luhan throw him a strange look.

My mother blushes too. "Oh Leo, you're such a charmer!" My mother turns to me. "He's a keeper isn't he?"

"Mom!" I bury my head in my hands.

Kai stands up abruptly. "Excuse me." He walks around the other side of the table to walk out.

My mother watches him. "Jongin, you haven't eaten"

"I'm not hungry, I just lost my appetite" He says in a cold tone, shutting the door as he leaves.

Luhan sighs, he does the same as Kai, he bows to my mother. "Excuse me," without explaining himself he leaves after Kai.

"I do apologize Mrs.Kim, I fear that Jongin and Luhan dislike me" Leo sighs.

My mother gives him an apologetic smile. "That's okay Leo, they're just boys."

 

 

          Leo leaves a little while later, having had a call off his parents asking him to be home, he says goodbye to me and my mother and leaves.

I sigh as I close the door, happy that the whole experience is over, I head upstairs and into my room, shutting it and locking it behind me. I regret that decision when I realise I wasn't alone, I turn around and freeze. Kai and Luhan are sat on my bed, staring at me.

"Uh... isn't it considered rude to be in someones room without their permission?" I frown.

Luhan scoffs. "Isn't it rude to invite someone into our home that we dislike?"

"You dislike each other, what does it matter?" I shrug, walking and sitting down at my dressing table.

Kai laughs. "We're brothers, we don't have a choice if we live with each other, however, Leo isn't"

"Yeah, and he's dangerous, why can't you understand!?" Luhan sighs.

I frown. "How is he dangerous when I have you and your gangs always following me around?... you guys are always in trouble with god knows who!.."

"Lumi, listen to us, he's dangerous you need to stay-" Kai begins.

But I cut him off. "He's dangerous?..." I pull on my collar to reveal the bruises that were now turning green. "He didn't ing slap me, nor attempt to strangle me, yet he's dangerous?" I scoff, turning away.

Luhan gets up and forces me to look back at them. ", don't piss me off Lumi. You don't understand. He's not like us, he's worse, why can't you listen?!"

"Luhan," Kai puts a hand on his brothers shoulder, making him going to sit down on the bed again, he crouches down infront of me. "Lumi, look. We just don't want you to get hurt"

"Isn't it too late for that?.. you both have hurt me, in my own home." I stare at him.

He runs a hand through his hair. "Please, listen to us, he's not who you think he is... what we did, we didn't mean it.. it was just a touchy subject please believe me.. Leo is worse than us."

"I don't understand!.." I get up and walk away from him. "Leo is nothing but nice to me, which is alot more than I can say about you both"

Luhan stands up again. "He's not though!.. he's lying to you"

"Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter