029

Trouble Makers.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             It was hard to imagine enjoying myself after what had happened this morning, but I was beginning to loosen up, Kai and forced Luhan on a rollercoaster with us and the face he made was so hilarious I bought the picture that they took on the ride. If it wasn't for what happened this morning Luhan would of ripped it to shreds.

"Let's take some photos together, properly" Luhan suggested, pulling me and Kai towards a photo booth.

Kai got in first and pulled me onto his lap so that Luhan could squeeze in, once he did I was sat half on both of their legs. "Let's take nice ones okay?"

I nodded. "Alright"

We took smiling ones, and then on the last one both of them kissed my cheek at the same time causing me to blush. They gave me that one and took the other two for themselves. "Thanks" I smiled at them.

Luhan ruffled my hair. "We just want you to be happy"

"Yeah, I don't want to see you cry anymore" Kai smiles.

Just then some guy dressed as a zombie popped out of no where, causing me to scream. "Wow.. I didn't think I'd get that sort of a reaction" The guy chuckled. "There's a spoooooky haunted house!" He hands Kai and Luhan a leaflet."It's a good way to get girls to jump into your arms" The guy winked at Luhan and Kai.

Kai and Luhan both blushed at the same time, I frowned at them, snatching the leaflet. "We should do this"

"Are you crazy?" Luhan looks at me.

I smile. "Yes.. I am"

"Oh god.." Kai runs a hand over his face. "You've been around us for far too long"

My smile drops. "I'll go by myself then!" I begin stomping away.

Luhan and Kai reach me. "No you wont" Luhan frowns.

All three of us enter the haunted house. "We need to bring Baekhyun here later with Tao, those two hate this sort of stuff" Kai smiles.

I laugh. "Deal."

As soon as we pass through a door the lights cut off. Abruptly, making me jump. The lights came back on almost immediately, I looked around me and paled. Kai and Luhan had dissapeared, I put my hand on the door handle behind me but it was locked.

"Kai.. Luhan..this isn't funny anymore" I patted myself, the only thing I had was my cane. I took it out of my pocket and clutched onto it. I walked forward carefully, it was almost pitch black except for a soft black light which made the laces on my shoes light up. That and the white eyes on the wall. I rounded a corner carefully. "Kai.. Luhan.. please" I begged.

I suddenly heard a voice "Lumi!" It called, It sounded like Kai, it made me run fowards. "Kai!?.. where are you?!"

"Lumi don't-!" Kai's voice was cut off and I stopped dead. An unnerving shiver went down my spin.

"Kai?!.. Luhan!?" I placed myself firmly against the wall as I walked. A hand grabbed my ankle and I screamed falling over as it tried to drag me under the wall I kicked myself away from it and pressed myself up against the other wall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter