Chapter 2: Light

His heart is mine

"M-Mengyao, th-there is no need for violence." Kris stuttered.

"Oh, really. Then how about I give you all a nice long beating." Mengyao grinned evily.

"THAT STILL COUNTS AS VIOLENCE!" EXO yelled in unison.

"Gege is everything alright?" Tao came back into the room wearing a adorable cute face. EXO sighed in relief but then they were shocked when they saw Mengyao smile happily.

"Everything is fine, we are good friends now, right?" Mengyao looked at EXO with a beastly smile and all of them trembled. Tao on the other hand didn't know what happened. The boys thought he was too innocent for his own good. The manager came back to give another announcement, this time it was about their living arrangement. He said that EXO-K and EXO-M will now live together under the same roof but they will have new room mates.

Room arrangements:

Suho and D.O

Xiumin and Luhan and Lay

Kris and Baekhyun

Chen and Tao

Kai and sehun

Chanyeol and Mengyao

"WAIT WHY AM I SHARING WITH MENGYAO?! SHOULDN'T TAO BE ROOMING WITH HIM?!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Mengyao needs to know you guys better. He only has a few friends in SM and including his bandmates." the manager placed his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder and smiled, "We decided to sacrifice you~"

"AM I NOT IMPORTANT?!" Chanyeol yelled but it was not heard by the manager since he ran off not too long ago. Chanyeol silently sobbed in the corner while the others were grumbling about there new room arrangements except for one. Chen was jumping with joy since he was sharing a room with Tao and kept yelling on how happy he was, Tao just stood there smiling the whole time.

All of EXO and Mengyao headed to their new home which was not far from the studio. They settled in and went to their respected rooms. At the same time the boys felt sorry for Chanyeol since he's sharing with a psychopath. How right they are. Right now Chanyeol was cowering in the corner because Mengyao decided to threaten him to make him tell what they do when Tao is around.  Chanyeol was too scared to answer, he was crying pools of tears and Mengyao had finally decided that it was futile to get answers from him. He sat down on the bed and continued to stare daggers at Chanyeol. Feeling a little uncomfortable Chanyeol went to his bed and asked Mengyao various questions.

"So...Meng-"

"Call me Yao."

"Yao?"

"Tao gave it to me. Since his real name is Zitao And my name is Mengyao we decided to make a our names rhyme."

"Okay that's interesting. Anyway why are you threatning us?"

"Tao is my precious little brother and no one is taking him until they have my approval."

"How did you know we were after Tao?"

"Your dancer Kai is a blabber mouth. He speaks the truth when he's drunk. My friend managed to get the info from him."

"Why that little...."

Chanyeol and Mengyao continued to talk about Tao until they heard a piecing scream. They got up from their beds and ran down the hallway. All the other members did the same thing but when they got to the source of the scream their noses bursted with blood. Tao was crying on the floor half . He was only wearing a towel but it was coming down dangerously low on his hips. Not only that he was sitting in a revealing way making the sight y. The boys stood on the spot with erted faces but turned into scared ones when they saw Yao glaring at them. Yao walked up to Tao and asked him what was wrong.

"I th-thought I-I saw a-a-a ghost s-so i screamed a-a-and... I was so scared gege." Tao cried.

Mengyao tried to calm the panda and offered if he wanted him to shower with. Tao nodded with happiness and got up from the ground. EXO watched with anger, they were jealous of Mengyao because he was stealing their spots in showering with Tao. Not wanting to see anymore the boys turned and walked off until a light shined behind them. They quickly turned to see Yao's wrist glow with light.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" they yelled in unison.

"CRAP EVERYONE HOLD ONTO EACH OTHER!" Yao yelled.

Before they all knew it, they were engulfed by the light. When it slowly disappeared, the room was completely empty,