Chapter 4: Generation EXO

His heart is mine

EXO stared at the 12 boys in front of them and they were panicking.

"You guys never heard of us?" Jae asked.

"We have not." EXO said in unison.

"Looks like it's introduction time. We are the sons of the original EXO, that's why call ourselves Generation EXO." Bingwen explained.

"Not only that we are exactly like them but slightly different. You guys know know the age order of the EXO members sright, right?" Jae asked.

All of EXO nodded their heads and let Jae continue further with his explanation.

"Well it's the same here. Xiumin's son is the oldest but our youngest isn't Sehun's son." Jae finished.

"Seriously? Can you guys introduce yourselves in your age order?" Suho asked.

"Sure, everyone line up." Bingwen ordered and the other members obeyed. They stood in a neat row and began to introduce themselves.

"My name is Kim Yong sun, I'm the son of of Kim Minseok also known as Xiumin." Xiumin stared in shock as he saw his future kid but he was also surprised that his son looked the same as him. There were some differences because Yong sun was pretty tall compared to Xiumin but he still had Xiumin's dumpling face.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lu Huan, I'm the child of Luhan." There was no mistaking that the boy was Luhan's child, Huan was quite pretty but not enough to look like a girl.

"You guys know me already but I forgot to add that I'm Wu Yifan's child." Some of the members of EXO snickered as Kris's jaw dropped to the floor as see his own child infront of him. Bingwen looked exactly like Kris even down to the famous face.

"Hi! I'm Kim Jin-Ho, the son of Kim Joonmyun also known as Suho." The boy had a gentle aura just like Suho but the other members could sense he had a dark aura under that gentle one.

"Zhang Chonglin, son of Zhang Yixing, A.K.A Lay." The introduction was short and simple, just like how Lay usually answers.

"I'M BYUN JAE-HWA AND I'M THE SON OF BYUN BAEKHYUN!" The short one shouted loudly and everyone saw the resemblance between Jae-hwa and Baekhyun.

"The name is Kim Jae-Sun, the son of Kim Jondae A.K.A Chen. I'm carrying my fathers legacy as troll." Like father, like son, Chen must be proud.

"You know me already but I'm also the son of Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol grinned as he was proud that his son took on his full appearance, he even had elf ears.

"My Name is Do Suk-Chul. My father is Do Kyungsoo also known as D.O." EXO could sense an authority figure in D.O's child but the father looked proud of his boy. Now as the got the last three they were expecting Tao's child who they were happily looking foward to but instead Kai's child went next. He looked exactly like Kai but looked very tired he took a deep breath and introduced himself, "My name is Kim Myung-Dae, Kim Jongin's kid." he simply said. He stepped back to let the next person through and EXO thought it could be Tao's child but was surprised that it was Sehun's kid.

"My name is Oh Min Ho, the son of Sehun. Also I do not have my father's creepy laugh." Everyone started to snicker and laugh a little while Chanyeol was holding back an angry Sehun who looked ready to kill the kid. He didn't care if that was his kid, he deserved to be punished for calling his laugh weird. When the laughing died down, EXO gulped as they waited for the youngest who was hiding behind Jae.

"Come on, they won't hurt you." Jae assured the one hiding behind him. The figure slowly stepped into EXO's view and nearly all of EXO had blushes or nosebleeds across their faces. The boy standing before them was an exact replica of Tao. Tall, skinny, adorable, and etc. He was wearing oversize clothes and was blushing as the strangers in front of him continued to stare at him.

"U-Um, I-I'm Huang Zixin, I'm the son of Huang Zitao." The panda intorduced himself and every EXO member minus Tao formed a circle around the poor thing and started to compliment on how cute he was. Mengyao glared at all of them while Tao stared confusedly at them until he shivered. Mengyao remembered Tao didn't have any clothes and asked the kids for some spare clothes. Zixin was happy enough to give some of his clothes to Tao until they buy him new clothes. Which brought up the next topic for Jae's question.

"You know who we are, so who are you guy's?" He asked.

All of the EXO members stopped what they were doing and looked at their future son's and Gulped.

WHAT THE HELL DO WE SAY?! They all yelled in their head.


I'm sorry I'm late, School has been giving me so much work, soon I'll have a mental breakdown.

I'll update as soon as I can.