Chapter 5: Warm welcome

His heart is mine

All of the EXO members were now panicking as they stared at their future sons. They had absolutely no idea what to say. Then they quickly turned their heads towards Mengyao and asked him what they should do. Before Mengyao could answer Min Ho spoke, "Hey, now that I look at you...You guys look exactly like us." Startled by that statement all of the members of Generation EXO started to panick.

"ARE THEY GOING TO KILL AND REPLACE US?!" Yelled Suk-Chul.

"WAAAHHH! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" Jae-Hwa yelled next.

"CALL THE POLICE!!!" Jin-Ho screamed.

"YOU GUYS GOT THE WRONG IDEA! WE'RE THE ORIGINAL EXO!" Luhan yelled over them and clasped his hands over his mouth after knowing what he just said. Generation EXO stared at the older people and when EXO tried to apologise they were surpised what they said.

"THAT'S SO COOL~!" They yelled in unison.

EXO stared at them with confusion and they were suddenly being tackled by their future sons. All of their sons were asking various questions on how they got into the future and how long they were planning to stay. The elders had no idea what to say until Mengyao finally spoke.

"We're staying until the watch is fully charged."

"Okay then. We fully welcome you to the future. Also please do not look at Zixin in a erted way or else I'll make sure you never see again." Jae threatened.

The 11 EXO members backed up to the wall, fearing that the boy might blind them. Chanyeol was the most surprised since Jae was his future son. He thought his child would be exactly like him, goofy and playful but it seems he was wrong.

"Chanyeol, your son is really scary." said Baekhyun.

"I know, now I'm afraid what Suho's son is like." Chanyeol whispered.

"HEY!" Suho shouted.


After introducing themselves, they all decided to eat. While Jae-Sun and Jin-Ho ordered food the EXO members minus Tao we're asking Zixin questions. The poor boy was quite frightened by the close contact of them so he ran and hid behind Kai and Sehun's sons.  Myung-Dae and  Min Ho we're quite angry at the elders for scaring Zixin but were happy since they were getting close contact with Zixin. The Exo members noticed their smiles and knew why they were smiling. Generation EXO were just like them, having feelings for Tao but their love interest was Zixin.

"Hey, who did Tao end up with in the future? If he has a son, doesn't that mean none of us ended up with him." Lay frowned.

"Now that you mention it, you're right. Tao ended up with a girl in the future." Xiumin said sadly.

The EXO members looked down to the floor in disappointment, thinking their chances with Tao were useless.As they were moping Chonglin came in seeing their depressed. He was curious on why they were moping so he sat down next to them and asked, "Why are you guys upset?" The EXO members looked up to see him and Chen decided to explain, "We're upset because Tao is married to a girl in the future." Chonglin stared at them for a while and suddenly broke into laughter. Surprised by his laugh the EXO members glared at him, "What's so funny?" Kris asked.

As Chonglin tried to regain his breath he looked up and said, "Tao isn't married to a girl." The boys stared confusedly at Chonglin, "I'm sorry, say what?"

Chonglin looked at them in the eye and grinned, "Tao is Zixin's mother."

"WHHAAATTT?!" They shouted in unison, "How is that possible?" Suho shouted.

"Mengyao is an inventer remember? He created a medicine that could make Tao pregnant." Chonglin explained.

"Wait if Tao is Zixin's mother, Who is his father?" Sehun asked.

"That's easy, Zixin's father is named....."

All of the EXO members waited for the answer but were interuppted by a loud scream and EXO knew that the scream belonged to someone they care about.

"TAO!"