Chapter 7: The father

His heart is mine

"Um...we have a reasonable explanation for thi-"  Myung-Dae was cut off by a loud shout and he recognised the voice all to well.

"WHO IS READY TO PARTY?!" Yelled an older Kai

"OH COME ON!" Myung-Dae shouted.

One by one all of EXO's older selves came walking in with huge grins on their faces. The younger versions were admiring their older selves because they still looked young and handsome. The Chen noticed the extra features and shouted in shock, "ALIENS! THEY TOOK OUR FACES!" Then he was kicked in the face by his own son, Jae-Sun.

"Calm down dad, they're your past selves. So don't react like a child." Jae-Sun scolded.

"Really?" Older Chen questioned.

"Yes, they can't get back home yet so we're letting them stay here." Jin-Ho explained.

"Oh, then welcome to the future." Older Chen greeted.

The Younger EXO members were a little weirded out by the older Chen's behaviour but just went along. But then they remembered their number 1 motive. They all ran up to their older selves and shouted in unison, "WHO DID TAO MARRY?!" The older versions were taken back by the sudden question even the younger and older Tao were taken back. The older version started to get a little nervous and tried to form words but they were afraid of the younger versions reactions.

"Well...um..." Older Suho said nervously.

"It's going to shock you a lot but um..." Everyone from the future EXO were losing their words and tried their best to explain it but then Zixin spoke, "Why do you guys want to know who my Mama married?' he asked. Kai answered straight away, "Because we want to know who his husband is." Zixin nodded in understanding and just sat down next to his mother, "Mama why don't you tell them?" he asked.

"Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt." Zitao smiled.

All of the younger EXO members gathered in front of the older Tao and waited for the long awaited answer.

"You see, I don't have just one but two husbands. I couldn't choose between them because I loved them both equally. So my hausbands are..."

They all leaned foward slowly for the answer but fell back when they heard the answer.

"Chanyeol and Kris." Zitao answered.

"WHAT?!" They yelled in unison.

"You married the two giants then who is Zixin's father?" Lay asked.

"That would obviously be me." Older Chanyeol answered.

"Say what?" Sehun questioned.

"I thought it was obvious." Jae spoke up, "Remember the protective words I said when we first met? That was a warning from a protective older brother. Bingwen is our older half brother."

"Yeah, I have a better chance getting Tao pregnant than Kris." Older Chanyeol smiled happily.

"Shut it big mouth." Older Kris glared.

"Wow, now I know what we're having for dinner tonight. Roast dragon and bird. GET THEM!" All of the younger versions were chasing the younger and older versions of Chanyeol and Kris. The others laughed at the comical sight but Yao watched from the distance. He knew he needed to find a way to get back to the past before everyone became attached. So he decided to go on a little trip to find his older self who in fact is in Japan for his family vacation and find out why he is married to Super Junior's Kim Ryeowook. Well, I'll say that I scored a great package, he thought.


I just you guys to know I couldn't decide the father. But I know most of you are sad that Tao ended up with both Chanyeol and Kris but both them are my favourites and couldn't decide. I would do the same if I was in Tao's shoes.

I'm Sorry if you hate my story now.

If you like I can take down this whole story. (;_・)