Chapter 3: Future

His heart is mine

In a small district a light appeared and out came the members of EXO. They all groaned in pain as well as suffering a major headache. The boys looked around the area wondering how they got outside when they were inside before. They frantically looked for Mengyao, they wanted answers. The said person was found quickly since they could spot Tao with him. EXO ran up to Mengyao demanded him to tell them what happened. Mengyao ignored them and attended Tao since he was still in a Towel. Baekhyun walked over and gave Tao his long jacket. The panda thanked Beakhyun and gave him a small kiss on the cheek which made the others watching fuming with anger. The all suddenly remembered what they were there for and once agin asked Mengyao for answers. Yao sighed knowing he wouldn't hear the end of their chattering.

"I'm an inventor, it's mostly a hobby. I recently invented a way to manipulate time but also there are side effects when the watch touches water. It sometimes sends people to different timelines or alternative dimensions. It's just a prototype but since the watch looked cool I carry it arounf everywhere." Yao explained.

"Then where are we?" Luhan asked.

"We're at least 20 years into the future. Remember there are alternative futures so don't get upset if you see your future selves." Yao warned. 

"Wait, when do we go back?" Xiumin questioned.

"Until this charges up. It will take a couple of days since time travelling takes up a lot of energy." Yao answered.

The boys were getting restless since they were a little weirded out by the new time jump. Sehun walked up to Mengyao to tell him to make it quicker but before he could say it a ball flew out of nowhere and hit Sehun dead on in the face. EXO began to laugh a little but stopped when a oddly familiar boy popped up. The boy held a cheeky smile and a embarrassed looke.

"Woah sorry about. I warned Bingwen not to kick it hard." said the boy.

Sehun walked up to the boy with pure anger and put his hand on his shoulder and smiled, "Tell your friend to come here and I swear I'll put him in his place." The boy sweat dropped and called his friend over. Sehun was ready to punch him but stood back when they the boys face.

"Before Sehun punches you, could you tell us your names?" Lay asked.

"I'm Park Jae."

"I'm Wu Bingwen."

The one named Jae wore a cap but you could see he had dark brown hair. He wore a big smile and speaking of big he was tall and well-built. He had a familiar trait like a certain someone for his ears. They were pointy which made him look like a tall elf. The other was taller but he was really handsome. He had golden brown hair, a face that can make girls melt and he was well-built as well. He also had a -face which resembled to another person.

"Who are you guys?" Bingwen asked.

EXO recovered from their shock and started to introduce themselves but were interuppted by Mengyao. He told them not to tell them who they were and the others understood the message. They ignored the Bingwen's question and walked off leaving the confused boys behind. Tao however kept admiring the two boys features comparing it the people who resembled them.

"Tao stop right now." Kris demanded/

"Come on Kris it won't be bad. We're in the future so it won't make any difference." Tao smiled.

"Doesn't matter Tao." Chanyeol joined.

The two boys watched the three adults bicker while holding confused faces. Baekhyun however was observing the two new kids. He looked up and down on their figure cinfirming something. Lay noticed and asked what was wrong. Baekhyun waved it off and looked at the three giants arguing.

"I know you are arguing and all but we should focus on finding a place to stay." Yao announced.

"We don't have any money." Chen pointed out.

"I know you guys are strangers but since I'm nice I can let you stay at an apartment that can fit at least 13 people. It is for our band to stay in but you guys can use the first floor while we stay on the second floor." Jae offered.

EXO smiled and jumped with happiness. They thanked them both and asked them to show them the way. Once the got there they knew the building seemed familiar.

"Hey isn't this the place we're staying at already?"

"We're in the future idiot."

"Make yourselves comfortable. You can come downstairs to meet the others, we'll see then." Bingwen bid goodnight and left the room with Jae behind him.The boys settled in and looked through the place. They knew the place already but it was decorated differently. When they finished they went to the second floor, all of them took a deep breath and opened the door slowly. When it was fully opened the room was filled with doppelgangers. EXO had there mouths wide open.

"Um...Jae what was your band called?" Chanyeol aked.

"Oh I didn't tell you yet well we're...."

The 12 boys gathered in front of EXO and what they said nearly made them all faint except for Tao and Mengyao.

"We are Generation EXO!"

When they yelled that line everything went blank for the EXO members.

"WHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTT???!!!"