Chapter 6: Not saying

His heart is mine

All of the EXO members ran to the source of the scream and slammed open the door. When the opened it, they saw something that made their blood boil. Tao was currrently squeezing the life out of Bingwen while yelling, "KILL IT! KILL IT!" Kai searched for the thing that was scaring Tao and found a spider as big as a hand. He found a large bowl and captured the arachnid. Tao kept his face hidden in the crook of Bingwen's neck while Kai threw the spider out the window.

"P-Please...Tell him...to let go....I can't...breathe..." Bingwen gasped out.

"Tao let Bingwen go. He's turning blue." said Suho.

Tao looked up to Bingwen's face and gasped. He quickly let go and jumped of his lap while Bingwen tried to regain his breath. While Tao was apologising the rest Generation EXO arrived to see what's happening.

"Is everthing alright? We heard a scream." Huan asked.

"Don't worry, Tao was just freaked out by a spider..."

"SPIDER?! JAE-SUN GE KILL IT!" Zixin began to squeeze the life out of Jae-sun but Yong sun managed to calm him down, "Zixin it's alright, I'm sure they got rid of it." Yong sun assured. Zixin looked at the EXO members and they nodded their heads. Zixin let Jae-sun go and apologised for his actions.

"Well since that's settled why don't we eat some dinner?" Jin-Ho asked.

-Later-

Everyone pigged out with the food but at the same time they were enjoying themselves. Chen and Jae-sun were fighting over the pizza which made everyone laugh. They were like a big family and they loved the feeling. When they all finished Generation EXO went to bed since they had an early schedule the next day but Chonglin, Min Ho and Myung-Dae stayed up. Tao left as well because Zixin wanted him to teach him some raps. This was EXO's opportunity to ask Chonglin about the father of Zixin. They sat in front of the two maknae's and Chonglin to ask, "So, back to the conversation earlier, who is Zixin's father?" They waited for the answer but for some reason it never came.

"Chonglin is something wrong?" Lay asked his son.

The boy didn't say a word, he just kept staring at him. Even Min ho and Myung-dae weren't speaking. EXO were getting a little weirded out by their behaviour but then Sehun noticed some cash in their pockets. Then he realised why they weren't speaking.

"Mengyao paid you three not to say anything Zixin's father didn't he?" Sehun asked.

The three boys smiled awkwardly and nodded. EXO groaned and asked Mengyao to come out from the kitchen. When Yao made it the living room the lashed out on him.

"Why did you pay them to keep quiet?"

"What's your problem?"

"Why are you doing this to us?"

"SHUT UP!" Mengyao shouted, "I paid them because I know you guys would do something stupid if you guys found out who the father was. But like I said it's an alternate future. Any of you guys could end up with Tao but in this one it's only one of you but there are other futures so don't give your hopes up." Mengyao explained.

EXO looked down in shame and apologised to Mengyao for their behaviour. Then a knock was heard, Min ho went to get it but then he gasped. He ran back to the living room and was trying to say who was at the door.

"Woah, Min ho breathe. Whose at the door?" Chonglin asked.

"It's...It's..."

"Min ho where did you go?" Asked a very familiar voice.

"Oh no..."

"Oh right, they were visiting today..."

EXO and even Mengyao were confused by the boy's reactions but their eyes widened when they saw the person they never expected. The boy standing before them was beautiful, he had beautiful short blond hair, big brown eyes, kissable lips and had an amazing body but there was one trait that they all recognised. The black lines were an obvious clue.

"Tao?" Mengyao gasped out.

"Gege? Why are you here? I thought you were on a family vacation with Ryeowook ge?" The panda tilted his head in confusion.

"Wait. Mengyao is married to Super Junior's Ryeowook? How did that happen?" D.O asked.

"Eh? Why do you boy's look older?" Tao asked.

EXO realised their situation and tried to explain but they couldn't make and excuse. Then out of no where Zixin ran into the room, "MAMA WELCOME BACK!" The little panda hugged Tao and was laughing happilly, "Huh? Where's Daddy?" Zixin asked.

"He's going to be here later. Work is taking longer then usual." Tao explained.

Just as he said that the rest od Generation EXO walked out while complaining about the noise but then noticed the extra figure in the room.

"What? There's two of each of you?"

We're screwed. They all thought in unison except Zixin.


In the next chapter I'll refer the older Tao as Zitao so it doesn't get confusing. please keep reading my story.

LOVE YOU ALL!

EXO FOREVER!>u<