Chapter 1: OLDER BROTHER?!

His heart is mine

When they all first saw him, they couldn't take their eyes away. He was beautiful and he was adorable. Each member fell for him instantly but when they all discovered that all like him, it wasn't pretty. All of them fight for his attention but it always ends badly. The person who makes 11 boys weak on their legs was none other than Kung Fu Panda Tao. He is oblivious to his situation but he loves all his gege's as well as his didi's. All of them couldn't help but just act normal when he's around but when he's gone, the place becomes a battle ground.

'Let the best man win.'


All of EXO are currently practicing their new dance for their new MV. They practiced for 3 hours and they were really exhausted. They all wanted a good night rest but mostly they only wanted one thing. When practice was over, Tao left to go get water. The others gathered and discussed on who got to shower with Tao but Suho thought it would feel easier for them if they let Tao pick himself. The others nodded to the idea and waited for Tao to return but for reason he didn't come back and 20 minutes had passed.

"Where is he?" Kai asked.

"Don't know but I'm worried, Sehun, Chanyeol go look for him." Suho ordered.

The said boys nodded and left the room.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I wonder why he didn't return, he said he only left to get water. Tao was precious to us so whenever he took too long on something two members are sent out to find him. You could say we are very overprotective of him but who wouldn't? Tao was really innocent and he is adorable, I bought 5 gucchi bags due to his aegyo and I lost a lot of money but he's worth it.

As Sehun and I continued our search we heard someone talking. We walked over and found Tao talking to some guy. He was really tall even taller than Kris, he had jet black hair, piercing red eyes and he dressed really cool. He wore black leather jacket with a red and black dragon shirt underneath and wore black skinny jeans. Tao was happily talking to the stranger but what made my blood boil was that the guy kissed Tao on the cheek. The guy waved goodbye and left the area.

Sehun and I ran from the area and went straight back to the practice room.

Sehun's P.O.V

When we made it back to the studio I practically shouted on what happened, "SOMEONE KISSED TAO ON THE CHEEK!"

"WHAT?!" EXO shouted in unison.

They were all surrounded by a thick aura, it practically screamed 'I'll kill him'. They all stopped when Tao arrived back and we all exploded with a lot of questions.

Tao's P.O.V

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!"

"DID THE BASTARD HURT YOU?!"

"ARE YOU TRAUMATIZED?!"

I was bombarded by questions when I arrived back at the room. They all looked very worried and it made me sad that I made them worry. I started to tear up but then they all started to comfort me. All of them didn't like to see me cry so they always try to calm me down but they stopped when the manager walked in. My tears stopped flowing and I was jumping in joy since I knew what he was going to announce.

"Hello boys, today I have a surprise." he started.

Everyone stared at him with confusion but I was smiling the whole time.

"Today onwards you will have a new friend. Do not worry he's not joining the band." he assured, everyone sighed in relief, "You will be taking care of him since his band is inactive for a while," The others were getting curious, they even looked at me for answers but I stayed quiet.

"Also Tao will be in charge of him since he already knows him. Everyone please meet Huang Mengyao, Tao's older brother."

No one's P.O.V

No one moved or spoke except Tao who leaped into the arms of his older brother. All of EXO could not form a word even Sehun and Chanyeol since they saw the exact same person from the hallway. The manager left to let them get to know each other, when he left Mengyao asked Tao to leave the room for a minute. Tao happily complied and skipped out of the room.

EXO gulped when Mengyao turned towards them. He had a murderous aura around him and he had a deadly grin plastered on his face. Everyone backed up but Mengyao followed and said in a venomous voice, "My resources tell me you guys have a thing for my precious Tao." Everyone started to furiously shake their heads. Then they all stiffened when they saw what Mengyao pulled out a grey object. It was goddamn gun! All of Exo were really scared, they all hugged each other and now relying on each other for protection.

"So please step up if you ever saw Tao when you went to shower with him." Mengyao glared.

That's when all of EXO screamed for their life.


I decided to add my own OC. A protective older brother but he's no ordinary brother. He's something a bit more exciting and only EXO know it but Tao doesn't.

He shows it to EXO because he likes to see drama. How will EXO cope?

Find out on chapter 2.