Give And Take

Rooftop Start

                                                                                  Give And Take                                                                             

This rooftop was full of secrets, and Taehyung could only squint his eyes at the realisation. He looked at the pigeon that was sitting on the fence suspiciously… on this rooftop, you should really never trust anyone… or share any secrets…

 

Well, having said that, and having heard the others two conversation, he could finally feel some sort of relief. However, he still didn’t plan to say anything first, why should he? The other liked him first anyway…

 

-

 

“Hello” Taehyung greeted Hoseok with a small smile as Hoseok watched him surprised. Taehyung could still see the redness in the other’s eyes from all the crying that the other did earlier that day, but decided to act like he didn’t notice a thing.

 

“Do you like her?” Taehyung asked, now sitting on a chair next to Hoseok in their classroom, with all the other boys too busy watching a game on Sugas phone. “N-No” Hoseok denied in a flash as he shook his head and his hands. “Then… why?” Taehyung pestered the other. “It wasn’t like that” Hoseok denied it again with an obvious blush. “I only helped her during the preparation of the festival and then in the music room… I fell asleep and when I woke up… it was like that…” He finished now looking down with a sad expression on his face. “Ah” Taehyung said, nodding his head “I see”.

 

“Do you like someone?” Taehyung asked slyly, and the other just absent-mindedly nodded with a small mutter of “Yes” then Hoseok eyes grew wide, at the realisation of his own answer, his eyes shooting up to meat Taehyungs, as he watched the others lips mouthing out “Who?” with a thin smile. “No-one” Hoseok shot up from his seat, somewhat startling Taehyung, “I’m going” he stuttered out, as he began to walk out of the classroom.

 

-

 

Taehyung just followed the other “Whooooo!!!??? Just tell meeee!!” he whined, as he watched the back of Hoseok, whose ears were clearly red. They reached the rooftop, and Hoseok just continued to ignore the others persistent whining. Taehyung wasn’t going to say it first, and no matter what, he was going to make the other say it… with whatever means it may have been with.

 

-

 

Hoseok was leaning against the wall along with Taehyung besides him. “Just say whatever is bothering you… just say it” Taehyung insisted, for once, feeling sincere, as he watched the other, who looked so lost and unsure of what to say. “You like someone, don’t you? So just tell me who it is” Taehyung said now impatiently, as he watched the others eyes growing wide in panic.

 

Hoseok looked down, as if defeat, still keeping his mouth shut. “I wanted to help, but fine” Taehyung said coldly, realising the other still wasn’t planning on answering him, as Hoseok now looked up, meeting the others eyes “Just keep it all to yourself”, it didn’t take much longer, as Taehyung turned around; ready to leave the other by himself.
 
“I really like you” Hoseok cried out, as he slumped down, his head now lowered in shame “…and not like a friend” a painful sound escaped his lips, as he let out his shameful confession.

 

“Oh ! Finally” Taehyung cursed loudly, “You really took your sweet time” Taehyung said as he laughed freakishly for a moment, with his hands now already working on his shirt buttons, as he began walking towards Hoseok intensely.

 

“W-What?” Hoseok barely uttered, through his watery eyes, as he did a double take at the other… did… did…. Taehyung, had a secret twin he didn’t know about or something? … Secret twin…? Not so much… Twisted personality may have been a better guess… 

 

                                                                                       The end                                                                                    

I'm bad at endings.... It's just not something I can do well, and I will try to work on it!ಥ_ಥ

 

I want to say thank you to all those who commented, subscribed, up voted and liked this story!!! I hope you have enjoyed reading this! and once again, thank you for all the support up until now!ಥ⌣ಥ
 
p.s. if too many people are unhappy with the ending, I may write one more chapter (but I really doubt it will be any better than this...and I can't think of anything else to add onto this story) o_o