The Trip

Rooftop Start
                                                                                         The Trip                                                                           
 
The hot sun rays and the refreshing sea… that’s all it took to make them all look like crazy idiots as they dived into the sea, screaming from the refreshing feeling as their bodies met the cool water.  Although Taehyung had yet to get a plan for Hoseok, surely he still had time for that, but right now, it was the time to just enjoy the short vacation.

 

It was fun, playing around in the water and splashing the sea water at one another, playing with the beach ball and what not. At some point he watched Hoseok run around, and then… the other tripped… ah, this was second hand embarrassment at its best, Taehyung laughed to himself first, before going to help the other up.

 

-

 

They got back from the sea, as one by one, everyone began doing their thing. Whiles one was taking a shower, another one was cooking, some were setting up the table, and then there was Hoseok and Taehyung, blowing up the balloons. Why balloons? No particular reason, Jimin just brought some with him for a better mood, so there they were... blowing up balloons…

 

-

 

Jin was nearly done with dinner, and Taehyung was the last one to take a shower. By the time he got out, he heard Jin calling for all of them to gather for dinner. “Ah” Taehyung gave out a sigh as he rubbed his hair with a towel, rushing quickly to his and Hoseoks shared room, as he quickly grabbed the still plugged in hair dryer that Hoseok had used earlier. After two minutes he gave out another sigh, as his hand harshly brushed back and forth through his damp hair, trying his best to dry it quickly, than he seen Hoseok show up behind him from the reflection in the mirror, and he looked up at the other somewhat confused.  

 

“I’ll dry your hair” Hoseok said with a small smile “It’ll be faster” now taking the hair dryer from Taehyungs grip, as he brushed his hand through the strands of Taehyungs hair softly, whiles the hot wind blew in between them.  

 

‘Ah’ Taehyung thought ‘So this is what they meant by karma’, indeed this must have been only a small portion of what Taehyung had done to the other up until now. But this was ridiculous; the other was only touching his hair, why was his body making such a big deal out of it…?. At the end of it all, he was falling in too deep himself… hopefully there was a rescue boat that was sent out for him already…

 

-

 

The room was filled with moans, as everyone held onto their bellies… sometimes Taehyung questioned if eating so much was worth going through this type of pain. “Should we play a game?” Suga suggested, only earning glares from everyone “Are you kidding?” Namjoon smirked, “Can’t you see we’re dying out here?” he now fell onto the floor with his arms spread, “I hate you Jin” he said faking a cry. “Fine” Jin answered “Not cooking ever again” he now laughed, then stopping at the feel of his own belly hurting.

 

Then… a phone rang. “Someone’s phone” Jungkook cried out, as his body laid down lifelessly on the wooden floor, amongst the pile of other bodies scattered across the room. “Mine” Namjoon gave out a grunt at the familiar ringtone, before answering. “What?” he said after just few seconds of answering, “So we need to be back tomorrow!?” Namjoon now said with an annoyed tone, as all the rest were now up on their elbows looking at Namjoon puzzled and anxious.

 

“Ah” Namjoon gave out an annoyed sigh, “We need to go back tomorrow” he said, somewhat slamming his phone down. “What? Why!?” everyone now questioned. “The teacher said” Namjoon began with another sigh “Our class will need to move to another room for the festival, so we will need to come in tomorrow to help with all the moving”.

 

Without even further mentions, everyone began complaining at how unfair it was. They all now had to go to bed early, since they had to wake up early for the morning train. Why only their class had to move? Stupid school festival… it was definitely interfering with Taehyungs plans now…

 

-

 

Hoseok was brushing his teeth, and Taehyung was left by himself in the room to go insane... He had to come up with something, seeing how his planning time got cut short and all. He tried everything, from ing the top button of his pyjama shirt, to all of them, then just finding himself buttoning them all up again. This was too frustrating for his so called innocent heart.

 

-

 

Plan or no plan, Taehyung needed to act, guessing from the sound of the bathroom door opening. His hands quickly worked on his shirt buttons, undoing half of the buttons, as he laid down on the futon throwing one of his arms back behind his head and waiting for the other to enter their room.

 

Hoseok walked in, and did a double take at the other, clearly blushing from the sight of the other… laying down so seductively… but it being Taehyung, it must have been innocently... and it was just how Hoseok was seeing things with his erted eyes… poor Taehyung.

 

“Hoseok-ah” Taehyung called out… was the others voice always that deep and hoarse at the same time, Hoseok thought, feeling his heart beating somewhat faster now. “Should I take it off?” he asked innocently, as he played with one of his shirt buttons “It’s too hot in here” …that one… Taehyung wasn’t lying much, he could really fall asleep holding a bag of ice cubes and still feel hot.

 

“Ah, no” Hoseok answered to Taehyungs surprise “You might get a cold… since the window is open…” Hoseok explained, although feeling his body temperature go a degree higher.

 

Just how dense was the other!? It could only make Taehyung feel angered and frustrated; he could bet Hoseok wouldn’t even get this situation even if he had signs pointing at him. “Forget it!” Taehyung shouted, totally surprising the other, as Hoseok watched wide eyed at the others sudden outburst and Taehyung now leaving the room.

 

-

 

“Could I sleep here?” Taehyung asked innocently, with his thin cute little smile… as Suga rubbed his eyes… were those rainbows, sparking flowers and unicorns behind Taehyung real…?.

 

It was odd, but Suga didn’t even ask a single question, it must have been obvious that him and Hoseok had an argument or something …or just the fact that Suga didn’t even had time to ask anything, as according to Taehyungs calculation, Suga must have been assassinated/snipped the second his head touched the pillow, because how else could someone fall asleep so damn quickly!?.

 

-

 

The snoring… it was definitely out of this world. No wonder the other agreed so easily for Taehyung to sleep in his room… and now that Taehyung thought over it, it made sense how there was no-one else sharing the room with Suga. It was time to go back; no matter how angry he was at Hoseok, listening to Sugas snoring was so much more painful than what it will cost for his pride when going back to his and Hoseoks shared room.  

 

-

 

He walked in, to Hoseoks soft breathing; the other was definitely asleep… He wondered for a second as he watched the others sleeping figure… how long would it take before Hoseok woke up, if he held a pillow against the others face…?
 
 
 

P.s. should look something like this...ಥ⌣ಥ

 
                                                                                                                                                                                         
I know, I know... You’re all probably wondering... why is the sky blue? Why is the grass green?... Well I don’t know, so stop asking me these questions. Moving on, Sorry for the late update! I know and I’m sorry!!>_< BUT!! I will most likely update another chapter tomorrow!>_<
 
Once again,Thank you for all the comments and for subscribing (…and for up voting, and for reading… and so on… and on…and on… once upon a time, in a far far…), since I was having a short  'Don’t know what to write!!!!!!!!!!' break, reading all the comments and those who subscribed, I decided that it would be rude to just leave this story unfinished!ಥ_ಥ
 

Sorry for any grammar mistakes (...although they were all secretly intended to be there... )