Imagine

Rooftop Start

                                                                                       Imagine                                                                                    

“Tae-Taehyung-ah?” Hoseok called out unsure, as Taehyung walked towards him, still undoing his shirt buttons, then stopping for a moment and doing them back up, as he plopped to sit next to the other; which during the whole time Hoseok watched him confused through his blurry eyes.

 

“How long?” Taheyung asked not meeting the others eyes, as he just stared aimlessly at the wall in front of them. “Huh?” Hoseok, almost choked out. “Well did you only start liking me today?” Taehyung said slightly annoyed. “Ah” Hoseok nodded, looking down in shame again “a few years back…” he confessed. “WHAT!?” Taehyung shouted out surprised “that long!?” He looked at the other with wide eyes “…and your only telling me that now!?” he felt anger boil inside of him “I changed my clothes in front of you! I shared a bed with you whenever I would come over and all this time... you… YOU ERT!!” Taehyung said, pointing an accusing finger at the other.

 

Even if Taehyung was fine with it now, the thought of what the other has been imagining in his head by himself all these years about him, while he just innocently went around the other doing all sorts of stuff… really made him feel victimised and cheated out of his innocence.

 

Hoseok held his hands up, and ready to protest against the others accusations thrown at him, already opening his mouth to deny it, but after a thought stopping, as they both stared each other in the eye, with Taehyungs eyes widening. “Yah” Taehyung nodded towards the other “Why aren’t you saying anything?” he continued after a small pause “You… aren’t you going to deny it…?”. There was another small pause, and Taehyung couldn’t just let it go “WHAT DID YOU IMAGE ABOUT ME ALL THIS TIME!???”.

 

-

 

“Do you hate me…?” Hosoek finally asked, after 10 minutes of silence. “Depends” Taehyung answered honestly, as Hoseok looked at him lost. “Was I top or… bottom?” Taehyung finished with curiosity in his eyes, and for a second Hoseok just stared blankly at the other, till his hand shot up to his mouth in realisation of what the other meant, his whole face now painted red.
 
“What?” Taehyung asked curiously “Which?” he nudged the other, with a light hint of annoyance. “Top…?” Taehyung stuttered out, but Hoseok expression remained the same… “B-bottom…?” He said in bitter tone, as he watched the others face go a degree redder.
“We’ll talk about this later” Taehyung got up off the floor “In the meantime… if I catch you staring at anyone else or talking to any of the girls…” he said, finishing with his thumb making a horizontal line across his neck and his lips mouthing ‘You’re dead’.
Hoseok watched dazed as the other walk away… what has just happened? Where did the cute and innocent Taehyung go…?

 

-

 

Taehyung almost ran down the stairs, feeling his heartbeat skyrocket at the earlier events… what did just happened?. It felt like unintentional confession to the other… “Ah” Taehyung rustled his hair, just how embarrassing was that!? It most definitely left a dent in his pride… but at least, he finally received his confession from the other... that thought making him chuckled slightly, soon followed by a burst of laughter... it felt nice, after having waited for it for so long...

 

                                                                            The end (...again...)                                                                            
So here's an upgraded ending...ಥ⌣ಥ ...or whatever you people want to call it... ಠ_ಠ

 

I really had no idea what to write, since the other chapter was the original 'last chapter', so... I have no idea what I wrote in this chapter, but  I hope it helped...!눈_눈  

 

Once again Thank you to all who supported this story to the end!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!