Maybe Higher

Rooftop Start

                                                                                Maybe Higher                                                                            

It was just another ordinary day of the week, however, unfortunately for Hoseok, Taehyung had a little something planned out for it. Neither has spoken about what happened in the toilet, and what more, Hoseok seemed like he was becoming too aware of every Taehyungs move… to the others pleasure.

 

They were all changing into their sports uniform, for the sports class that waited ahead of them. With Taehyung taking off his top, and ready to change, then he suddenly turning to Hoseok, who had already changed into his sports uniform and was tying up his shoe laces.

 

“Hoseok-ah” Taehyung called out, as he stepped closer to the other, with the others eyes widening at the familiar scenario they had earlier that week, with blood rushing his face. “Can you feel my muscles?” Taehyung asked, with that innocent smile of his.

 

Apparently Namjoon was closer than the either of the two expected, as he come over eyeing the other “What is this about?” he raised an eyebrow curiuosly. “Can you feel my muscles?” Taehyung casually answered, with Hoseok looking over to Namjoon, in almost panic. Namjoon, just patted the others stomach, shaking his head “Why? You’ve been working out?”. “Mmm” Taehyung nodded his head somewhat disappointed “Once, yesterday”, he said looking at the other innocently, as Namjoon began to burst out laughing “You actually thought it works that way?”, he said still laughing as he began walking away to his own locker.

 

Taehyungs eyes were now back on Hoseok “Is there really nothing?” he asked almost upset. The asking was more forceful than anything, as Hoseok raised his hand, with the finger tips clearly shaking, as they reached towards the others stomach, barely even making any contact before they withdrew, and he just shook his head as he looked down, “No”.

 

-

 

If only not Namjoon, this could have been much more satisfying, but seeing how scared Hoseok got, at merely something like this, made him somewhat happy. Just how much did the other like him? …even more, when there was still something planned out left.

 

-

 

“Ah” Taehyung cried out, as he fell onto the grass, holding tightly onto his ankle, “I think I sprained it” he said, looking up at the now group of people crowding him. When he saw Hoseok ran over, and join the crowd, he made an attempt to get up, but only to wince and fall back, as he held onto the ankle even more. “Someone help him to the nurse office” The teacher said. Taehyung looked up meeting Hoseoks eyes and just as planned Hoseok come over, helping the other up.

 

-

 

The walk was slow… and painfully slow at that for both. Taehyung having to continue to wince every once in a while, and keep the act up for as long as 8 minutes already… was very annoying, however having the others hand around his waist, surely made up for it, which was twitching from time to time… not to mention the sweating. Then… they reached the stairs.

 

There wasn’t much of a need of anything to be said, as Hoseok withdrew his arm from the others waist, and squatted, with Taehyung soon wrapping his arms around the others neck and leaning forward, as Hoseoks hands soon reached for Taehyungs thighs, before standing up again. “Sorry” Taehyung apologised, to the other, with his lips faintly brushing by the others ear, soon followed by a dark shade of blush from the other.

 

-

 

This must have been Taehyungs lucky day, as the nurse went out, setting out some bandages for them and leaving just the two in the whole room, as she went off to whatever business she said she had to do.

 

Taehyung rested on one of the pillows, with one leg bent up, and another resting of Hoseoks lap. “This might hurt, so I’m sorry in advance” Hoseok apologised, and he got the bandage in his hands. ‘Oh trust me, it won’t’ Taehyung thought, as he smiled at the other “It’s fine, don’t worry about me”.

 

He watched the other intensely, not taking his eyes off the others face even for a moment, and he was more than sure that the other was aware of it, seeing how Hoseok looked as if he was fighting with himself in order not to look up at Taehyung. One thing Taehyung noticed was definitely how smooth the others hands were, as they brushed on his skin. Maybe he should have just pretended to have hurt his knee… or a hip… or…
 
 

                                                                                                                                                                                         

I'm starting to get shy from all the comments and people subscribing... but then again, I love them all(They are all mine now! MINE!!!!)... so keep it coming!ಥ⌣ಥ
Sorry that it's a short update... but I tried... (...andddddd- I'm lying, I'm just feel lazy today that's all... but you don't know that... )