It's Definitely A Trap...

Rooftop Start

                                                                            It's Definitely A Trap                                                                        

Taehyung finished writing up the last notes into his notebook, before turning to look over at where all the rest were, a smirk crawling up his lips, as he watched all the guys, including Hoseok huddled up in circle taking about- well who knows what... he after all really was writing up his notes, although he may have been a good actor and quite calculative… the actual smartness department was quite lacking or understaffed… or however else it could have been put.

 

He came over casually; surely he could have brought over another chair or just stood there, but he chose to sit on Hoseoks lap. He could feel the other tense up immediately; at the sudden contact and in all truth he enjoyed it. No one cared about such actions, more or less, all the guys did it, it was pretty acceptable, and even more when it was Taehyung, the little weird alien of their class that was too childish and innocent to be judged for anything. Ha, only if they knew… only if Hoseok knew

 

-

 

It didn’t take long, before Hoseok patted the others shoulder, “I-I need to go for a bit” He said, trying to hint the other to get off his lap and Taehyung pretty much had to. He got up, almost reluctantly, as the guys began asking where the other was going to so suddenly. It was their study hour, with only 4 minutes left before their lunch hour, with Hoseok just saying that he felt too thirsty so he was going to get a drink… right that second, as he walked out of the classroom. Little did he know that apparently Taehyung needed to use the bathroom… well he didn’t really…  but you know that…

 

-

 

Taehyung followed closely after the other, who was clearly too distracted with his own thoughts, as he entered the toilet. Taehyung was about to go in too, when an idea come into his head. He lifted his shirt, looking at his trouser button, which was soon yanked from its place by Taehyuns hand. He lowered his shirt again, as he entered the toilet, some student passing him by and out of the toilet. Now leaving just him and the closed toilet stall door in front of him.

 

He knocked on the closed door “Hoseok”. He could hear a tiny twitch from the other side. “W-what?” the other called out, with his voice somewhat confused and surprised by the others presence. “What are you doing?” Taehyung just asks calmly. “I-I’m done” Hoseok calls out in a rush, as he opens the toilet door; with Taehyung standing right outside the door, blocking Hoseoks way.

 

“Can you help me?” Taehyung asks pleadingly, and all Hoseok can do is just nod in agreement. “Then” Taehyung says, pushing the other back inside with his hands, with Hoseoks eyes wide in shock, as Taehyung pushes him down to sit on the toilet seat, and locks the door.

 

This he says, as he begins lifting his shirt, as he watches Hoseoks eyes widening even more, before they see Taehyuns hand outstretched towards his face, in which a button rested in. “It fell off” Taehyung complains like a little kid “There is stills some thread left, can you tie it back on for me?” he asks innocently, as he tries to hand over the button to Hoseok, whose hesitating finger tips shake as they take the button from Taehyungs palm.
 
After much hesitation, he watches Hoseok reach for his trousers, he’s hands shaking so noticeably and light shade on pink covering his whole face. With even slightest touch to Taehyungs skin, he could feel the other twitch. After just a couple of minutes, Hoseok gives up, handing the button back over to the other “I can’t do it” He says in trembling voice, not even looking at Taehyung anymore, who just lowers his shirt. Well of course the other couldn’t have done it; in fact no one could have if their hands looked like they were breakdancing… or set on vibration mode.

 

-

 

After few seconds, Hoseok looks up, to find out the reason why the other was still not taking the button back or saying a single word. “W-w-what…” he stutters “W-what are you doing!?”. “I’ll do it myself” Taehyung smiles innocently at the other, as his hands keep working on ing his own shirt “but I can’t hold my shirt up and try to fix the button at the same time”, he casually explains …as if tucking his shirt in was not an option, as he unfastens the last button and opens his shirt… slowly…  

 

He can’t explain it; the amusement he’s getting as he watches Hoseoks face blush in bright red, as he studies Taehyungs newly revealed skin and then quickly diverts his eyes trying to avoid it …was the other looking at him like this before too, when they were changing into their sports uniforms too?. At this point, it was really confusing, as to which of the two had abnormal preferences. Taehyung reaches for his own trousers with one hand, and the other lightly brushing on Hoseoks palm with his fingers tips as he takes his button back.

 

It doesn’t take much, before Hoseok looks down as he tilts his body forward, with a trembling voice “I can’t. Please just leave”. Taehyung looks over confused, at Hoseok who looked as if he was hiding something, soon noticing the others hands clenched over something… he hasn’t even done much of anything yet.

 

“Hoseok-ah” Taehyung calls out “Why didn’t you tell me?” he says casually, with the other looking up, visibly puzzled and lost, with Taehyung noting the others obviously watery eyes. Hoseok was probably suffering indeed, with his incapability to confess to Taehyung …or ways to express it. Should Taehyung give him an award? But Taehyung is only capable of giving an award with a touch of punishment.

 

“D-did you…” Taehyung stutters innocently, “Imagine…” he gives it a small pause, although he could tell how much this was torturing the other; Hoseok probably thought that Taehyung has caught him already “…one of the girls from our class… in that way…?” he finishes, still with that innocent face of his, clearly knowing that, that was not the case.

 

Hoseok rubs one of his eyes, trying to force himself not to cry at the others words. He felt as if he was betraying the other, when the innocent Taehyung thought of him as a friend, here he was like this, dirtying the others image, imagining things he shouldn’t be about the other, despite how much Taehyung trusted him as a friend.

 

Taehyung steps forward hesitantly, with Hoseok looking up at the others face confused, as Taehyung just sits down on his lap whiles facing him; with their faces just inches away. “I’ll help you. Friends should be able to do this” Taehyung says in almost a whisper, that brushes past Hoseoks ear, sending shivers across his whole body …Taehyung will most definitely be the death of him.

 

To say that he felt nothing, as his hands reached for the others belt and Hoseoks intense stare at his face and shaking body- would be a lie. He must of really not have been thinking clearly, and was just swept away in the moment, with the excitement rushing through his body… he really never planned to go this far.  

 

The second the belt got undone along with the trouser button and his fingers brushing against the others skin, as it reached for the others boxer band- just barely touching the others skin- he could feel Hoseok tense up and tremble, with Hoseoks hands quickly shooting straight to his hips, clenching tightly onto the fabric and pressing his forehead against his chest, in attempt to hide his face from Taehyung.

 

It didn’t even take more than Taehyungs finger tips sliding just slightly into the others boxer band, before the others hand shot up to his orange hair, tightly gripping it and pulling it back, as he heard a moan escape the others lips… but Taehyung hasn’t even done anything he’s going to regret yet. Then… footsteps and loud voices knocked them both back to reality. Just because it was a hot day, with nearly everyone outside and clearly no-one being dumb enough to use the second floor toilets, instead of the more convenient first floor ones… didn’t mean that no-one was on the second floor at all.

 

“Taehyung-ah” a voice called out, with Taehyung quickly answering “1 second!” he called out, trying to control his voice from trembling too much “You can go ahead, and save a space for me in the queue!”. “Ok” Namjoon answered, as they listened to the footsteps and the voices fading second by second.

 

This was a close call, even too close in Taehyungs view, as his heart still pounded from the fear and excitement; looking over at Hoseok, who was clearly even more frightened then him. “I-I need to go” Taehyung stuttered, as he awkwardly pulled his hand out, with the others grip on his hair loosening and soon the others both hands, falling to his sides, as Taehyung got up, quickly opening the door and leaving, as he rapidly began buttoning up his shirt whiles heading out, leaving Hoseok awkwardly by himself. Taehyungs heart pounded the whole walk to the canteen, excitement or whatever it was called… he was enjoying it way too much.
 

                                                                                                                                                                                         

I'm sorry for: some confusing parts+ grammar mistakes+ not making sense parts+ something not listed in this list+ this list of things you don't even care about... etc. you get the point...
 
Blah blah blah... Oh look, another chapter! So like I promised, since the other update was so short, here's a longer one... *Magic*
I know i speak non-sense in these parts, but I often make these to clarify or to tell you guys something, but unfortunately, it doesn't work that way... because I just go off the tract...

 

Also, didn't rate this 'Mature' because there wasn't really anything to rate... *toilet sceneಥ⌣ಥ*, I mean Taehyung is clearly an innocent little thing in this story...