The Heat

Rooftop Start

                                                                                         The Heat                                                                                

Were the trains always this crowded?. They must have been, just probably not when Taehyung was around, who was so close to him, well too close to him, even if he liked it. The whole class decided to take a trip to the beach, on the weekend, it was after all that time of the summer. And now they were all boarding a train to the beach… along with another who knows how many people.

 

-

 

The scent… was this always Hoseoks scent? He never knew it until now, even though it felt so familiar. Although this was not part of any plan, and rather just a coincidence, the train was more than crowded, as he felt almost every part of Hoseoks body press against his, and it felt nice, no matter how reluctant he was to admit that he himself was falling into his own plan.

 

Taehyung, tilted his head, exposing his neck to the other “It’s so hot” he moaned annoyed at the unbearable heat, not only from Hoseoks body, but in the train itself, with all these bodies cramping all the fresh air from coming in and only producing more suffocating heat, then that coming in from the outside. He could hear Hoseok gulp down heavily, and hum an agreement “Mmm”.

 

There were still 20minutes left, and no matter how appealing Taehyung wanted to look to the other, he needed the damn water from his bag. “Wait” Taehyung said already apologising to the other, as he began trying to get one of his arms out from the strap of his bag, and turning slightly to reach for the bags zipper, in attempt to rescue the water bottle that was abducted by his bag. Luckily enough, the operation ended quicker than expected, as he turned back with a satisfied smile “There” he said, trying to open the water bottle.

 

The whole time he drank, he felt the others stare on him, and although he didn’t have to, he let a little bit of the water slip past his lips and roll down his lips and then down his neck… that should do it, as the others eyes followed the water rolling down. “Drink some” Taehyung offered to the other, as he let out a sigh of relief; at least he now felt somewhat better.

 

As a pay back, he watched the other drink, and whatever it was, when he seen the water rolling down the others neck… he it… no matter how closely stuck he was to Hoseok… he really shouldn’t have done that. No matter, how much saving water campaigns he had seen, none of them probably meant it to this level. He felt more surprised by his own actions, than probably Hoseok felt, as his eyes shifted around to make sure that no-one had seen it, and surely enough, Hoseoks height and their body closeness really paid off. He felt Hoseoks heart beating quickly, as well as the body heat increasing, and why did Hoseok have to stare at him like, it only made Taehyungs heartbeat increase along with his and he just knew the other could hear his just as loud as he heard Hoseoks.

 

-

 

They were finally there, and before the doors could even open, everyone began moving around, with Taehyung losing the count of how many times, their bodies pressed against each other, in a degree he had never knew humans could. They may as well just become one at this point… in a freak accident…
 
“Finally!” Suga screamed out, as he fake cried “Being squashed between some greasy old man and another sweaty dudes… why me!?” he cried out. “We all suffered” Namjoon laughed, patting the other on the shoulder. ‘Not all’, Taehyung smirked to himself.

 

-
“Wow” they all said in awe as they entered the so called beach hotel that they will be staying at. “Two per room” Namjoon said, and soon Taehyung and Hoseok entered the room they will be staying in for the next 3 days and two nights... Poor Hoseok…  
 

                                                                                                                                                                                         

For the people in the comment section--->
No, but if really, carry on... I'm living off your comments people...+_+
 
I hope the title was not misleading, or did not stimulate any suggestive ideas about this chapter... or I would be really sad if I have done this to any of you (I'm kidding.... I hope some of you found it misleading... ha, you actually expected for something to happen, you silly people...ಥ⌣ಥ) ... it really must of have been hot in that train...
 
Sorry for any parts that do not make any sense... (It most likely does it's just your fault for not getting it...)