The Ride Back

Rooftop Start

                                                                                      The Ride Back                                                                         

As fate may have it, they missed the damn train and the next one was in an hour… so much for waking up so early and rushing here at full speed. This now meant that the sun will be up and oh yeah, the morning rush… the all too familiar situation they had been in on their way here. For an hour they sat on the bench, no-one saying a word; all feeling too depressed having come this far, just to go back like this…

 

-

 

This really , although the first 10 minutes he was trying to convince himself, that the greasy hand was just an inconveniently placed hand; but the way in which it cupped Taehyungs behind, must’ve been a wrong guess. He tried shaking his whole body, even more trying to squeeze a bit away from it… but like some sort of chewing gum, it just continued to stick to him. It has never happened before, so why now? Why him…!?

 

He wanted to cry, having now seen who the ert behind him was. This damn grease! He thought, why not a women or at least a younger better looking man? Wait, was he setting up qualification standards of rs …?. He looked around, unfortunately, his eyes meeting Hoseoks. Great, what did the other want from him? Was this set up by Hoseok, to get punished for all he did!?. Their eye contact didn’t last even for a second, as Taehyung shifted his eyes… he wasn’t going to let the other watch him get… harassed… molested… or whichever it was that was being done to him.
 
Another 2 minutes, and he felt like he will cry for real, as he looked around distressed, hoping that someone will rescue him- expect for Hoseok… wait, no… he was a man, admitting to getting harassed by some grease, would of killed his pride for a long time, even more, if it was one of his classmates… living it off… would be close to impossible… oh, the embarrassment and shame…

 

3 more minutes, and it felt like he may just be able to live it off, just if anyone could help him now. Wait! Taehyungs eyes grew wider, that’s definitely one place he was not going to let the grease travel to… even he himself has not visited there, more to anything, will he let this grease do it… It must have been more emotionally painful then he thought, because the water in his eyes… -it must be the dust-… was ready for a take-off, down Taehyungs cheek waterslide… -it really wasn’t a fun waterslide…

 

Just as the felt the hand, slightly touch his boxer band, it like magically disappeared within seconds, followed by a painful cry from behind him. He turned his head, with his eyes shifting to see what happened. Great… it was Hoseok… but then again… at least no one was traveling to forbidden places anymore.

 

-

 

It was embarrassing, to be caught up in this type of situation, and now having the other stand as a guard behind him… although on the another thought… wasn’t Hoseok standing behind him was just as dangerous though?.

 

It was torturous, all these people pushing and squirming around, making the both of them bump into each other in process. Wouldn’t fast-forwarding this whole ride home be so much more nicer?

 

-

 

“Are you still angry?” Hoseok asked sadly, after everyone said their goodbyes, leaving only Hoseok and Taehyung now. Taehyung, didn’t say much, well he didn’t say anything at all. “I-I’m sorry for whatever I’ve done” Hoseok apologised, still not knowing what made Taehyung so angry to ignore him like this. ‘But it’s something you haven’t done!’ Taehyung felt himself scream, this will only make things worse, he thought, as he stopped absurdly. “It’s fine” Taehyung smiled sweetly at the other, as if nothing ever happened… I’ll get back at you anyway. It was odd, although Taehyung was smiling so sweetly at him, why did he feel a creepy aura around the other?.
 
                                                                                                                                                                                         
An update!
 

P.s. I'm a slow typer... so it takes me a while to write these chapter...눈_눈   SO... Thank you to those who leave a comment and subscribe!˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣