Who was she?

Rooftop Start

                                                                                    Who was she?                                                                             

The preparation was a drag. What’s more, all these girls around… no, it wasn’t about all of them, but just that one in particular, which seemed to be stuck onto Hoseok and to make it worse, it didn’t seem like Hoseok minded it too much... if he did at all…

 

Taehyung sat there watching the two laughing, making him even more annoyed now. He wanted for Hoseok to just confess to him already, because he really wasn’t planning to be the first one to admit to liking the other… which took a while for him to admit even to himself.

 

-

 

Finally it was the day of the festival, unlike the happy mood that was supposed to possess all the students from their class, it was a gloomy and exhausted one instead. They all worked hard in finishing off all the preparations late into the night, now making them all fit in well with their horror theme… not needing to paint dark eyes bags under their eyes…

 

Most of the male students were dressed as Dracula, including both Taehyung and Hoseok. Taehyung was in charge of the welcoming the guests, while Hoseok was part of the scaring crew. It’s been a good hour and a half of constant smiling, smirking and evil laughing as he greeted each customer and led them into the dark tunnel, which produced constant screams and shrieks. Another 5 minutes and it was finally the time to switch for all of them with another group.

 

-

 

Taehyung stood outside of their classroom, as he watched guest entering and exiting, now biting his lip in annoyance, as he waited at least a good 20 minutes, with still no sight of the other. Having ran out of patience’s he walked to Namjoon who was now greeting the customers like he did earlier. “Did you see Hoseok?” Taehyung asked impatiently, with Namjoon just shaking his head quickly in reply. Taehyung was already about to leave when Namjoons hand suddenly grabbed his wrist, “I think he left earlier through the other door, but I don’t know where to though”. “Ah” Taehyung nodded with a thin smile “Thanks” he thanked the other before leaving to search for Hoseok.

 

-

 

He walked around, his eyes scanning each and every person that he saw, still not finding the other. He tried to text and call Hoseok, but that just as equally failed, as the other neither answered his calls or replied to any of the texts. After some time he reached the other side of the school, which was filled witch darkness and had no-one in sight…, he stopped for a while and he looked at the gloomy corridor in front of him, with the only source of light coming in through the windows… the other wouldn’t have gone this way… right…?

 

He stood there for a while unsure, if he should go or no, till he heard a faint sound coming from one of the classrooms. He walked slowly and quietly as he scanned his surroundings, finally stopping by the one where the sound was coming from.  Without much through his hands reached for the door, opening them just to his own surprise at what was behind them.

 

Taehyung eyes grew wide; he may have deserved some sort of punishment, but this was going too far. “S-sorry” Taehyung stuttered, feeling too flustered, angered and too shocked by the situation in front of him, as he shut the door quickly. Who was she? Class C... maybe class B? Who knows, he couldn’t see well through his blurry eyes anyway as he quickened his pace.
This was too funny; Taehyung thought to himself, as he rubbed at his now blurry eyes, why was he even crying anyway?. “Stupid” Taehyung angrily whispered, as he brushed a hand through his hair, how stupid was he? The other must of been having fun at Taehyungs expense, with him falling into it like a fool.

 

-
He must have boarded the feels train, cause he’s tears were about to take off... and he really cried his whole journey home, till some loud voice through the speakers echoed in his ears, signalling for him to get off. Walking home like this, all by himself, when everyone was still out there enjoying the school festival, made him angry with himself. He could of just stayed, but he had no confidence, that he would be able to withhold his tears if he seen Hoseok and he really didn’t want to look so weak and stupid.
 
-

 

It was Monday morning, and Taehyung could hardly convince himself to actual to go school after what happened on Friday. He was now looking through his books in his locker, trying to find his maths book, and trying his hardest to ignore the fact that Hoseok was now standing beside him and just staring him straight into the face.

 

“It’s really not like that” Hoseok began to explain with a trembling and nervous voice “I fell asleep and wh-” he continued, as Taehyung cut in, still not looking at the other “Why are you telling me this?” Taehyung asked emotionlessly “You have no reason to explain it to me. Don’t worry, I don’t like her, so I’m fine” He said with a smile, now taking a book out and slamming his locker shut, as he began walking away, not meeting the others eyes even once.

 

-

 

He may have been naive at times, childish and whatnot, but he wasn’t that dense, to pour out all his emotions and then get mocked for them. However no matter how good at acting he was, he couldn’t supress his emotions from raging inside of him. Stupid emotions… and this stupid class… which he found it near to impossible to concentrate in.

 

Although he was always called the classes little alien... it made him think, well where were his alien friends now? Can’t they just abduct that girl or something... at least it would be cleaner than him hiring an assassin. “Argh” He growled, as he walked down the corridor, with both his hands tangled in the sides of his hair; ultimately earning few looks from the others… then carrying on, since it was only Taehyung, nothing new…

 

-
 
“What did you want to tell me?” Minhee looked at Hoseok with worried eyes, as she watched the restless boy. “I fell asleep in the music classroom, and when I woke up, there was a girl on top of me… I was so shocked, that I froze and then…” he began crying “and then Taehyung came in…” he said, as he squatted, burying his face into his knees. “And then…?” She asked, stunned at the sudden news, “W-What happened?” she nudged the other lightly with her foot, as the other wouldn’t answer. “He just left…” Hoseok answered with a croaky voice, still not showing his face, “When I seen him today… I tried to explain-” he now looked up, with red eyes and his cheeks wet from all the crying “He told me he doesn’t care and that it wasn’t like he liked her anyway… What’s the point of trying to confess to him now…?” as he began crying again “It’s all useless anyway…”.
 

                                                                                                                                                                                         

An update! I was really busy these past few days! Sorry!! ಥ_ಥ

Just who was that girl!? ಠ_ಠ