Chapter 2

Angel

The school had ended. Luhan walk along the corridor by himself. He went to his locker and unlocked it. He kept all the books inside it and locked. He sighs heavily. He turns around and without any warning a pail of water was thrown on him. He was soaking wet. Luhan blinks and shocked at that time. He looked around and found that the other students were laughing at him. He looked forward and saw Krystal was there standing proudly with a pail on her right hand.

“How was it, you stink?” she said and laughed evilly at him.

Luhan gave her a weak smile as he wiped his face with his palm. Luhan was about to go but he was stopped by Sulli. He knew what was going to happen.

“ the floor before you leave…” she said.

Luhan bit his lower lips and looked around. The other students had taken out their phones, ready to record him.

“What are you waiting for, Silly? it…” Krystal used her hand and pushed Luhan hardly made him knee on the floor. It’s not that Luhan was weak. He didn’t want to hurt Krystal because she was a girl. Furthermore, Luhan works at her family restaurant. Instead of being fired, it is better for him to follow her instruction.

Luhan was shaking. He bended down slowly and almost the floor but someone tapped his shoulder made him stop. He could hear everyone gasped. He looked up and saw Sehun was there looking at him with his poker face.

“Oppa, why are you stopping him?” Krystal yelled.

Annoyed by Krystal question, he grabbed Luhan hand and made him stood up beside him. Sehun tighten his hand around Luhan and took him out of that place. Krystal was mad. It was her first time she saw Sehun defended someone like that.

 

~~

 

Sehun quickly took Luhan to the rooftop. Once they reached there, Sehun slammed Luhan to the wall soft but a bit hard with their hand locked. Luhan winced when Sehun slammed him to the wall.

“Why?”

Luhan looked at him as he tried to release his hand from Sehun gripped.

“Why don’t you fight back?”

Luhan bit his lower lips.

“I asked you WHY DON’T YOU FIGHT BACK?!”

“Sehun… It’s hurt…” Luhan whispered softly.

Sehun was paralyzed. He released Luhan hand and frowned. Luhan rubbed his hand softly. Sehun could saw a purple bruise started to form around Luhan wrist.

“L-Luhan… Are you alright?” Sehun tried to approach him but he frowned when he heard Luhan started to mumble something as he was shaking.

“What if she told her parents? What if I got fired? What should I tell my father? He will beat me hardly. He makes me to dead. He’ll whip me. What should I do? What should I do?” Luhan grabbed his own hair and shaking hardly.

Sehun never saw Luhan like this before. He looked like he was scared of something. Then, he saw a few drops of red liquid dropped onto the floor. Sehun moved closer to Luhan and cupped his face. Luhan nose was bleeding. There were a lot of bloods coming out from his nose.

Luhan was still shaking. After a few seconds, he fainted.

 

~~

 

Luhan had awaked. He clenched his head. ‘What had happened before?’ he thought to himself. Suddenly, the door was burst open by no one else but Kyungsoo.

“Luhan… Oh my god what happen to you my dear? Sehun told me that you’re fainted. Are you okay?” He patted Luhan shoulders softly.

Luhan smiled at him. “I’m fine Kyungie. It was just the headache. I’m really fine right now.” He said.

Luhan and Kyungsoo walked together. Along their way out, Kyungsoo kept mumbling about Luhan numerous jobs. He told Luhan how bad the job is. It’s not that Luhan’s job was bad but only overacting Kyungsoo thought that student should not worked yet as they needed to focus on their studies.

Luhan smiled a lot when his best friend cared about him that much. “So what should I do? Stay home? Being with my father who always ask for money from me and I’ll be beaten to dead if I don’t have some? Do you want me to do that?” he asked the owl boy.

Kyungsoo big eyes turned wider as he stopped walking. He shook his head vigorously and patted Luhan shoulders with his wide eyes while Luhan grinned at him.

“You can’t do that. What if you die? I don’t want to live without you Hannie…” he said dramatically.

Luhan chuckled a bit. Kyungsoo may look teenager but deeply inside him, he was a baby, a cute baby.

“Oh wait. I know how to help you.”

Luhan frowned. “What?”

“I’ll give you money so that you don’t need to work. Okay…” he said.

Luhan released Kyungsoo hands from him and shook his head.

“Kyungie, I know that you want to help but it hurts my pride. I’m not working for money. I’m working so that I can survive.” Luhan said sadly.

Kyungsoo pouted upon hearing that. “I don’t mean to hurt to you. I’m sorry.”

Luhan felt guilty. Suddenly, he smiled. “But if you want to give me, how about 10 million?”

Kyungsoo eyes turned wide again. Luhan thought that Kyungsoo might think that the amount was too big for him but…

“Really?! You’ll stop working if I give you 10 million? I’ll ask my mom to transfer the money to your account right now.” He said as he took out his cell phone to call his mom but Luhan quickly stopped him from doing that.

“What are you doing?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Are you crazy? I’m just joking.” Luhan said.

“10 million is not enough? How about 15? 20? Or you want more than that..? Tell me Hannie…” Kyungsoo asked again.

Luhan laughed when Kyungsoo told him that. He made his way out of the school leaving the confused Kyungsoo behind.

“Hannie… What about 30? Or maybe 40?”

 

~~

 

Luhan was in the bubble tea cafe. He was working part time there. He was busy moping when suddenly someone throw a cup of chocolate tea on his head. Luhan was paralyzed. He looked up slowly and saw EXO were standing there in front of him.

“Oops, sorry…” Kris said with smirked on his face.

Luhan was shocked at first but then he gave the taller a sweet smiled. “It’s okay.” He said.

Luhan continued his worked when another cup of plain water was poured onto him. He kept smiling and looked up. This time, it was Tao who poured the water to him. Kyungsoo entered the café along with Suho and Sehun. He was flabbergasted when he saw his best friend was bullied by EXO.

“YAH !” He shouted as he ran towards Luhan.

“Oh my god Lu, are you okay? What the hell are you guys doing?!” he shouted at s. Suho approached them along with Sehun. Suho frowned when Kyungsoo shouted at his own members just to save this poor boy.

“Kyungsoo… You should not yell at our members just to save that stupid kid.” Suho said calmly.

Kyungsoo glared at Suho. “You’re what??!! You tell me to leave Luhan alone for these bustards. I will never leave Luhan alone. And guess what? I will makes you guys suffer if each of you dares to touch him.” Kyungsoo was mad. He was really mad. Suho never expected that Kyungsoo would yell at them just to save Luhan.

“Kyungie, I’m fine, really. You don’t need to…”

“You are not fine Luhan. You don’t look fine at all.” Kyungsoo cut off Luhan’s word.

“I’ll clean this mess. You guys please have a sit.” Luhan said as he smiled.

Instead taking a sit inside the café, EXO decided to leave that place.

~~

 

After that incident, Luhan decide to take over the kitchen. Kyungsoo looked scary when he was mad. He may look cheerful but deeply inside him, there was another Kyungsoo.

Luhan shifted had over. He quickly transform into his school uniform and head back home. He had about 4 hours to come back before his father locked the door. He walked back home by himself. He looked tired and sleepy.

Suddenly, his stomach groaned. He brushed his bangs as he remembered that he didn’t eat anything yet. Then, a white puppy came to him. It barks cutely towards Luhan and the doe-eyes boy kneeled down and patted the puppy’s head. “You’re hungry aren’t you?” he asked the puppy. It barks again which means yes.

“Well, I’m hungry too but I have bread. I’m not sure you’ll like it or not but let’s share.” Luhan sat in front of the puppy and looked for the bread in his bag given by Kyungsoo.

Luhan tore the bread into half and gave the hungry puppy. They ate the bread together without noticing someone was watching them from a far.

 

 

~~

Sehun P.O.V

I just came back from tuition when I saw someone familiar sitting on the floor at the park with puppy beside him. It was Luhan. He’s sharing his food with the puppy and played with it. I could see Luhan was very happy when he played with the puppy but he didn’t look happy when he was in school.

“You can’t come with me. My father will be mad if I brought another dog. I still remember how mad he was when I brought Sangchoo home. I’m sorry.”

Luhan leaved that place and started running. I was confused. Why should he running? Without any complained, I followed him from behind.

Author P.OV

Luhan ran towards his house without noticing that he was followed by Sehun. Luhan saw his father was about to locked the door. He ran quickly and shouted.

“Appa, wait for me…” he said.

Unfortunately, his father ignored him and locked the door before Luhan could reach the house. Luhan stopped running and pants. He couldn’t believe that he was already late. This is it. He smiled weakly and made his way away from his house.

Meanwhile, Sehun was in confusion. Luhan father’s heard him but why did he pretended to not listening. Sehun looked at his surroundings. The place was dark and horrible. He couldn’t believe that Luhan stayed there. The place was dirty and rats were everywhere. Suddenly, he was shocked when someone tapped him from behind.

It was Luhan.

As usual, the elder smiled while looking at Sehun. “What are you doing here? Oh Sehun…” he asked.

Sehun was blank. He was caught by Luhan. He was about to answer him but Luhan cut him off…

“You can get sick if you stayed here for too long. Come with me…” Luhan grabbed Sehun hand and dragged him out of the place. Then, they stopped when they reach the 7-Eleven.

“What are you doing there, Sehunnie?” Luhan asked him again.

The nickname Luhan gave to Sehun made the youngest blushed. “I-I’m lost… Yes… I was on my way back home when I lost… Yes… That’s it.” He said as he felt embarrassed.

 “Oh… Okay…”

Luhan was about to leave when Sehun grabbed his wrist. He took Luhan closer to him and smells his scent. Their face was an inch away from each other. Luhan heart beats like it wants to explode. He never had been so closed towards anyone before especially EXO members. Sehun locked his eyes onto Luhan and frowned.

“You smell like chocolate… EXO did this is it?” he asked.

Luhan bit his lower lips when Sehun suddenly pull him somewhere…

 

 

~~

“Sehunnie… are you living alone?”

Luhan asked as he was amazed by The Oh’s mansion. The mansion was filled with a numerous maids. It is not mansion. It looks like more than mansion, a palace.

“Yes… I’m living alone. My parents always busy and they don’t have enough time to come back home. Come…” Sehun grabbed Luhan hand and lead the elder upstairs, towards his room.

As Luhan expected, Sehun room was bigger than his house. The wall was painted in blue and Sehun pictures were hanging on the wall. Sehun’s bed was huge enough for more than three people can sleep on it.

“Here it is…”

Luhan was confused when Sehun hand him a pair of hoodie and short jean. He took it slowly and bit his lower lips.

“The bathroom is over there. Clean yourself and come down to the dining room. I’d asked the maids to cook something for us. I’ll be there waiting for you. Take your time okay…” he patted Luhan shoulders as he smiled and leaved.

 

After half an hour, Luhan came down to the dining room with Sehun’s hoodie and jean wrapped around his body. The cloth was a bit bigger for Luhan but he didn’t mind as long as he can wear it.

Luhan bit his lower lips and stood beside Sehun. The youngest smiled and unexpectedly Sehun move closer almost hit Luhan face and smell his scent.

“You smell amazing… Not chocolate anymore…” Sehun said and smiled.

Luhan was still confused. No one wanted to talk to him before except Yoona and Kyungsoo… Sehun was totally different from his other members. He looked nice and adorable. His eyes will lose when he smiled. Luhan loves that.

Suddenly, Luhan smiled a bit.

Sehun frowned and flicked Luhan forehead made the elder groaned in pain as he rubbed his forehead that covered by his bangs.

“What are you smiling at Lulu…?” he asked.

A nickname given by Sehun made Luhan blush plus the smiling thing. Luhan lowered his head and mumbled something enough for Sehun to hear.

“I’m sorry…”

Sehun grinned. “Why say sorry? You don’t do anything wrong?” he asked.

Luhan tried to find the answer for Sehun question but he failed.

“Hey, no need to find the answer. Luhan look, you don’t have to say sorry if you don’t do anything wrong okay.” He said.

With that, Luhan nodded.

 

 

~~

After they had some meals, Sehun brought Luhan to his bedroom… Sehun threw himself on his huge bed while Luhan was standing beside him. Sehun sighed. Finally, it’s time for bed. He was really exhausted, but he noticed that Luhan was standing there and he looked confused.

“Lu, lie down beside me.” Sehun said as he spread his arm for Luhan.

Luhan heart beats really fast. He was about to speak up when Sehun suddenly pulled him on the bed and hugged the elder tightly. Luhan was paralyzed.

[Play the song 1000 YEARS by SHINee]

‘Sehun hug me.’ Luhan thought. Sehun tighten his grip and nuzzled his head at Luhan neck, smell his scent.

“You smell good, Lu…” he said.

“S-Sehun… I…”

“Let’s talk tomorrow. I’m tired. Goodnight hyung…” he said as he kissed Luhan cheek and went to sleep with the elder in his embraced.

Luhan smiled a bit.

 

 

“Goodnight… Sehunnie…”

 

I'M BACK !

Finally an update, I hope it’s long enough for you readers…

I hope you guys like it because I added HunHan moments.

Leave your COMMENT and thank you for SUBSCRIBES.

Do UPVOTE if you like it… Thank you very much…