Chapter 11

Angel

Luhan walked along the empty corridor alone. He spent the whole day on the rooftop until the school time ended. Luhan was wandering if he should leave everything behind and start a new life in New York or stayed here and live like hell along with his best friend and dongsaeng. Luhan kept walking until he reached his destination, Sehun’s locker. He leaned himself at the locker and slide down, sitting on the floor.

He really needed to talk to Sehun. He wanted to end their relationship nicely and become friend. That if Sehun wanted to be his friend. He bit his nail while waiting for Sehun patiently. He knew that the maknae had a dance practice today. He glanced at the clock.

’15 minutes more.’

He took out the letter from New York and stared at it. The letter made his brain think like hell. He couldn’t decide either to go or not.

Then, he heard the sound of the footstep. He looked up and saw Sehun was walking towards him.. Luhan put the letter on the floor and stood up. Finally, after having a tough time today, he finally had a chance to talk with the maknae.

“What are you doing here.” he asked sternly.

Luhan lowered his head. “I have something to say.”

 

 

 

Sehun P.O.V

5,6,7,8

“Good job everyone. See you next week. Class dismiss.”

Mr Jang clapped his hands and leaved us in the auditorium. I wiped my sweat and started packing my stuffs. They bid me a goodbye as I leave the room to my locker. When I enter the corridor, I saw Luhan was sitting in front of my locker, staring weirdly at the paper. Honestly, I felt really hurt when I saw a gloomy Luhan. I really really want to hug him, telling him that everything’s gonna be fine but my past kept hunting me which made me scared. I sighed. I made my way towards him and when he saw me, he quickly stood up and lowered his head.

“What are you doing here?” I said as I tried to remain my poker-face.

“I have something to ask.” He said.

Silent grew between us as I waited for him to talk.

Luhan sighed and locked his doe-eyes with me. Oh my god, that eyes filled with hurt and darkness. How I wished to made that disappeared.

“Let’s end all these things. I will leave you alone and stay away from you but… I want you to spend our last day together before I leaved.” He said bravely.

‘Leaved?’

“What do you mean by ‘leaved’?

Luhan his lips. “I’m going to New York to further my studies there and before I leave, I want to end this thing nicely.” Luhan smiled.

That smiled. He still has that smile after what had happened today.

“Sehun…” Luhan called my name.

I looked away. I could not stand seeing him (Luhan) hurts. Suddenly, I felt warm. I felt something slipped around my waist and my chest was pressed against something. It was Luhan. He hugged me tightly and tugged on my shirt hardly.

*Sobs-Sobs*

Is he crying?

“*Sobs* Sehun, I miss you so much. *Sobs*”

 

 

Author P.O.V

“*Sobs* Sehun, I miss you so much. *Sobs*” Luhan was crying against Sehun’s chest. “Don’t you feel anything when I hug you like this? Please, tell me something Sehun. Please…” he begged.

Silent

Luhan kept crying and it becomes harder. “Sehun…answer me, please.” He sobbed.

Sehun eyes were watery. He took a deep breath, pushed Luhan away and patted the deer’s shoulders. He stared at the deer’s face calmly as Luhan lowered his head.

Sehun wanted to say something but nothing came out from his mouth. He his lips several times and bit them. All of a sudden, he heard a giggled from Luhan. Then, the deer looked up and giggled once again with the dried tears on his cheeks along with his puffy red eyes.

“Thank you for your time, Sehun.” He laughed.

Sehun was in confusion. “L-Luhan…” The maknae mumbled.

Luhan pushed Sehun’s hands on his shoulders and smiled. “It’s getting late. I should go. Goodbye, Sehun-ah.” He said and began to take a step, second, third and so on, leaving Sehun behind.

The maknae looked at the deer, walking away from him before he disappeared. Sehun sighed heavily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

Kyungsoo P.O.V

I opened up the main gate of my mansion. Luhan suddenly called and told me that he wanted to meet me immediately. When I stepped out, I saw him standing there alone in his school uniform.

“Luhan, what are you doing here? Let’s go inside.” I approached him as I was shocked when I saw my best friend was standing there alone and I noticed his red-eyes. He must be crying just now. I tried to drag him inside but he stopped me.

“Kyungie…” he whispered, hand still locked with mine. “Spend your time with me.” He mumbled.

“What?” I frowned but this deer kept smiling like an idiot, well he’s not idiot but cute.

“Kyungie, please.” He squeezed my hand softly and pouted. Oh my god, help me. That feeling was coming back. I shook my head and smiled.

“Okay-okay, wait here while I grab my jacket.” I said and went inside as fast as a light. When I reached my room, I closed the door and leaned against it. It can’t be back. I need to forget him. I have Kai now, I should forget him. Yes. I grabbed two coats in my closet and went out.

 

 

~

 

Author P.O.V

After 2 minutes, Kyungsoo came back with extra coat on his hand. He then wrapped the black coat around Luhan’s body. Kyungsoo smiled widely and grabbed Luhan’s hand and walked away to the park hand in hand.

On their way to the park, the two boys remained silent and Kyungsoo started to feel awkward. He stared at the deer who was staring blankly at the road. Kyungsoo squeezed the deer’s hand.

“Luhan…”

The deer startled and looked at his best friend expressionlessly.

“Are you alright?” asked Kyungsoo.

Luhan lowered his head and turned back to the road. “Kyungie, when I was born. Is it a mistake?” asked Luhan softly.

Kyungsoo frowned.

“Should I… die then?” Luhan added.

“No Luhan… What are you talking about? Tell me the truth, what happen to you after the huge attack in school?”

Luhan pulled away his hand and looked away.

“Luhan, tell me.” Kyungsoo tugged on Luhan sleeves.

Luhan walked towards the bench and sits, followed by Kyungsoo.

“I received a scholarship from New York.”

Kyungsoo eyes widen and smiled. “Really? Oh my god, congratulation Lu. So, you’re going?”

Luhan smiled weakly. “Yes I am. I want to leave and forget everything here. I’m tired Kyungie-ah. I want to leave my life here and begin a new life there. I have no one here except you, Baekhyun and Chanyeol.”

“What about Sehun?”

Luhan chuckled. “There’s nothing between us. It’s over.”

Kyungsoo frowned. “What do you mean it’s over?!”

Luhan sighed. “Everyone says that love hurts, but that’s not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again. Unfortunately, Sehun could not help me heal the pain. He cannot makes me feel wonderful instead he makes me feel horrible. I don’t think my relationship with Sehun called ‘Love’…” he proclaimed.

Luhan lowered his head. “People said pain makes you stronger. Fear makes you braver and heartbreak makes you wiser. But I’m not stronger. I’m not brave or wiser. I feel like I’m dying from all these things.” He said weakly.

Luhan was crying. Kyungsoo noticed Luhan shoulders shook upside down and he heard him sobbing.

“I thought I have found someone to protect me, someone that could give me happiness and most importantly someone who could… love me. My own mother dumped me like rubbish. My own father tortured me like I’m a slave. Everyone in school… look at me like I’m a… . I have to work and studied at the same time but no one praised me when I get number one in school… No one know when I was born and no one cared if…if… if I… died isn’t it?” Luhan cried.

 

 

 

~

Kyungsoo P.O.V

Listening to Luhan made me feel horrible. The deer was crying badly right now. He didn’t deserve any of these. Sehun… that guy… I gave up on Luhan and let him be with you, believed that you could make him happy but I’m wrong. Luhan did not happy.  I moved closer to Luhan and hugged the boy tightly as I leaned my head on his shoulder. I rubbed on his back smoothly and let him crying in my arms.

I didn’t realize that I was crying too. Luhan was so precious to me. Yes… I fallen for him when we’re 16 but I had no courage to confess to him. I’m scared it might disturb our friendship. When I heard the news about Sehun and Luhan were together, I felt a pang in my heart. But I accept that. People said that if we loved someone, let him/her go. That’s the reason why I accept Kai to be my boyfriend, to forget Luhan. But when Sehun did these to him, I could not accept it.

“Let it out, Luhan.”  I said.

Luhan was still crying in my arms. This is the first time I saw Luhan crying badly. He never had been like this before.

“Luhan hyung?”

 

Author P.O.V

“Luhan hyung?”

Kyungsoo heard a familiar voice in front. It was Baekhyun. Luhan didn’t notice that his dongsaeng was here. Baekhyun moved closer to them and pulled Luhan away from Kyungsoo and patted his shoulders. Baekhyun looked worried. He cupped Luhan cheeks and rubbed away the deer’s tears with his thumbs.

“B-Baekhyun-ah. I’m…I’m…” Luhan sniffed.

Baekhyun then took his hyung into his embraced. Luhan was now crying in Baekhyun arms. Baekhyun hugged his hyung as he looked at Kyungsoo confusedly. The owl-boy slowly shook his head.

“Hyung, it’s okay. I’m here. Kyungsoo is here too. Don’t worry, everything’s gonna be alright. Stop crying, please.” Baekhyun mumbled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

Sehun was walking alone at the nearby park. Today, his mom introduced him to Minah, her best friend daughter. He was feeling annoyed and went out of the mansion and ended up being alone in the park. He arrived at the playground. He made his way to the swing and sat on it. He was swaying back and forth slowly.

He was thinking about Luhan now. Luhan words kept playing in his mind. Luhan said he will studied abroad soon and stay away from him. Sehun knew that the deer was hurt and broken because of him but he couldn’t do anything to help. Then, he felt someone patted his shoulder from behind. It was Kai. The tanned boy took a sit on the swing beside Sehun.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” asked Kai.

Silent

“Is it Luhan?”

Sehun sighed and nodded his head slowly. Kai smiled.

“Sehun, could you answer me honestly? Do you still think about Hyeri?”

Silent

“Sehun answer me.”

Sehun looked at Kai sadly. Kai knew Sehun was broken. Slowly, the maknae nodded to Kai’s question.

“Sehun let me tell you something. What had happened in the past has nothing to do with the future. Whatever happens between you and Hyeri, it’s over 3 years ago. She was your past and Luhan is your present. I know you’re traumatized with your previous relationship but you should not dragged Luhan along with your past. He knows nothing.” Kai said gently.

Upon hearing Kai’s words, Sehun played with his fingers.

“I…I can’t. Whenever I saw Luhan with someone else, it reminds me of her. I tried my best to push away that feeling but… I can’t. Kai, you know how much Hyeri meant to me. When she was cheating on me, right in front of me without any guilt, I almost killed her that time. By thinking of it makes me want to puke. Since that, I made a promised to myself. Never ever fall in love again but that Luhan… he… he is the one who makes me broke the promised. He made me fallen for him with his sweet smile. It makes my heart melt. He’s sweet, caring, kind-hearted and cute. He is the most beautiful person that I ever met.” Sehun stated.

Kai smiled. “If you really love him, then forget everything about Hyeri. Forget everything in your past and start a new one with Luhan. If you could not forget anything in your past, then I’m sorry to say this but you need to let Luhan go.”

“”Let him go?”

Sehun frowned as he looked at his best friend.

Kai nodded. “You need to clear Hyeri before you start a new relationship. Luhan needs happiness too, Sehun.” He said.

Sehun was confused. He really wanted Luhan to be happy but the girl from his past kept haunting him. He scared that Luhan would be same like Hyeri.

“Sehun… There is one more thing that I would like to ask. About you and Hyuna, I…”

“I have nothing to do with Hyuna. When Luhan was missing 3 days ago, I was in the bubble tea café when she suddenly came with her friends and claimed me as her boyfriend. I thought Luhan will leave and give up on me by bullying and leaving him so I just go with the flow.”

Kai looked at him expressionlessly. “You’re stupid do you know that?”

Sehun smiled. “Yes, I know.”

“It’s a relief if you have nothing to do with her. You made us worried for nothing. Suho and Kris already plan something like kidnap and throw Hyuna away from your life. You better tell us before you do anything. You know how much Suho and Kris loves you, right?” said Kai.

Sehun laughed upon hearing those things about Suho and Kris. Both of them will always take a good care of Sehun.

“So how about Luhan?” Kai asked.

“I won’t leave him. I know I have made a big mistake but I want to correct it. I won’t leave Luhan. I will improve myself by forgetting Hyeri and never let Luhan cry. Yes… I’m going to meet him now.” Sehun said happily and was about to run away to Luhan’s house but Kai grabbed his wrist.

“No no no… You are going home. Your beloved mummy called me for ing 30 times and ask me to bring you home. Besides, it’s almost midnight. Luhan must have fallen asleep right now. You can talk to him tomorrow, in the school. Okay.”

Sehun rolled his eyes but smiled. “Okay Kkamjong. I will talk to him tomorrow.”

“Okay good. Now let’s take you home. I don’t wanna face your mom. Even Kyungsoo scared of her.” Kai said as they started walking.

“Kyungsoo? You guys are back?”

Kai blushed and nodded his head. “Yeah, we’re back but I need your help. I promised him a puppy. He will forgive me if I buy him a puppy. He’s so childish. Since you have a good taste about dogs, I need you to help me. Okay.”

Sehun chuckled but nodded. “Okay, I will.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

Baekhyun placed a glass of milk on the table in the living room. Luhan was sitting alone in the garden, staring at the bright moon blankly. Baekhyun decided to bring Luhan to The Paradise, his personal mansion and let him rested there peacefully. No one knew about The Paradise including EXO and Chanyeol.

Luhan was sitting on the bench, hugging his knee and stared at the moon. Baekhyun was worried. He never saw Luhan cried badly in his life. That was the first time. Baekhyun smiled weakly and made his way to the garden. It looks like Luhan was spacing that he didn’t noticed his dongsaeng was sitting beside him.

“Hyung…” The boy patted the older male’s shoulder which made him startled.

“Are you okay?” Baekhyun asked softly.

Luhan looked at Baekhyun emptily. His doe-eyes were red and puffy. There’s a dried tears on his cheeks and he looked paled too.

Still hugging his knee, Luhan leaned against Baekhyun chest and sniffed. The younger wrapped his arm around Luhan’s body and rubbed them slowly.

“Thank you… for not leaving me, Baekhyunnie.” He mumbled.

Baekhyun smiled. “I’m not going to leave you hyung.”

Luhan sniffed. “It hurts a lot. I don’t know why but it’s hurt.”

“Hyung, I know. Sehun must have a reason for what he has done. Chanyeol had done that to me before, right? There must be a reason.” Baekhyun tried to comfort the deer.

Luhan remained silent for a few minutes in Baekhyun’s arm.

“Baekkie…”

“Hmm…”

“Could you help me…?” the deer asked.

“What is it?”

Luhan turned into a sit position and stared at Baekhyun sadly.

“Help me…”

Baekhyun was curious.

“Help me to forget everything. Friends, life and most importantly… love. I want to start a new life. I want to leave everything behind and start a new life with you. I want to focus on my studies and married with works. I want to change to a better person. I don’t want this Luhan. I want to be strong, self-confidence and successful. Help me, Baekhyun.” Luhan proclaimed.

Baekhyun his lips. “Hyung, it is not wrong for you to change to a better person. I’m willingly gonna help you.  But forget everything including friends and love is a bit strange. You can’t leave without love hyung.” said Baekhyun.

Luhan chuckled as he lowered his head. “I live without love for 18 years Baekhyun-ah. Mom dumps me, father hates me, I was bullied in school and… Sehun leaved me. I can survive without love from anyone but… I need my dongsaeng with me. I don’t wanna you or Kyungsoo to leave. Both of you are my important person. Please Baekhyun, help me. I want to change.” Luhan pleaded.

Baekhyun clamped his lips. He didn’t know what he supposed to do. His only hyung wanted to forget everything in his life. He was worried about the deer’s future without friends and love. He sighed.

‘Maybe, hyung will be better if I help him.’

“What about the scholarship in New York?” Baekhyun asked. Kyungsoo had told him about Luhan scholarship in New York when they were on their way home.

Luhan smiled widely with his puffy red eyes.

“I’m not going. I want to stay here. There is no use if I am going to New York while my soul is here.”

Baekhyun sighed once again and smiled. “I will help you but you have to follow a few rules.” The younger smirked.

“What rules?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hallooooooooo~

I received a lot of comment from you guys. Thank you very much.

Luhan was not going to New York because I have better planned for him.

There are also reasons why Sehun was a short-thinker and about his relationship with Hyuna…

Yes… It’s fake.

And… Kyungsoo strange feeling towards Luhan…  Hehehe [smirks]

I hope you can accept this chapter well N if you have any confusion, don’t hesitated to tell me… I’ll try to make it clear for you.

Thank you for those who UPvote my story and thank you for subscribing,

Enjoy ^^