Chapter 5

Angel

The sun shone through Sehun’s large window. Luhan felt the morning rays shot him and frowned as he opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was Sehun sleeping beside him with one of his arm wrapped around Luhan thin waist. The deer smiled. He scanned Sehun pure face. He looked perfect without any pimples, acne and his skin was flawless and fair and that blond hair was adorable. His pink lips made him looked even more handsome.

“Have you done?”

Luhan was flabbergasted. He never thought that Sehun had already awake but pretends to sleep. Luhan face turned to crimson red and he blinked severally. Sehun tighten his arm around Luhan waist and chuckled. “Why are you being shy, baby Lu?” Sehun asked sweetly.

“I-I…” Luhan suddenly could not speak.

“Don’t you dare to say sorry...?” Sehun said as he caressed Luhan cheek with his long slim fingers.

Luhan pouted. Sehun always defeated him and made him blushed but he loved when Sehun paid full attention to him. “S-Sehun, thank you.” He said.

The youngest frowned. “Why…?”

“Since I was little, my father never spends and pays his attention to me. He always come home late and sleeps all the time. He never cares about me. He only cares for money.”

Sehun was touched. He never thought that Luhan felt abandoned too. Sehun was just the same as Luhan. His parent cares at business more than their own son.

“Lu, you say that you wanna draw today, right? Or you want us to cuddle like this all day. I don’t mind.” He teased the deer but he was being serious about the cuddle.

“Hmm, I wanna draw. We have already cuddled last night so I wanna draw today.” he said as cute as a 5 year old kid.

“Okay. I ask my maid to prepare everything you need while you are going to take your bath. Or… do you want me to help you?” he teased.

Luhan eyes turned wide and shook his head. “No it’s okay. I’m big enough.”

“No you’re not. You look like a baby, a baby who needs a babysitter like me. Do you want me to baby you Hannie…?”

“Eww Sehun, you’re being cheesy.” Luhan blushed.

Sehun chuckled at Luhan reaction about him being cheesy.

 

 

~~

 

 

“Taeyeon-ssi, have you prepared everything?”

Sehun asked as he checked on the tools on the dining table. The brushed, water colour, pallet and some other tools, everything had completed.

“Good morning, Taeyeon-ssi…”

The two of them turned around and saw Luhan was coming over in Sehun’s grey hoodie and a black jean. Taeyeon chuckled softly and Sehun looked at her weirdly. “Why are you laughing, Taeyeon-ssi?” he asked.

“It’s nothing Mr Oh… It’s just Luhan look too cute in that big hoodie wrapped around his body. He looks like a baby with that big eyes, fair skin and honey brown curly hair.  Do you wanna be my dongsaeng Luhan-ssi?” she clapped her hands and grinned.

Luhan blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. “Of course we can, Taeyeon-ssi.” He said.

“Aww… No need to talk formally to me… Call me Noona… Taeyeon noona…” she said happily.

Luhan grinned. “Arasseo Taeyeon noona… And call me Luhan, no need the -ssi.”

Sehun stared at the scene blankly or rather jealousy. “Lu, are you ready? We have no time. I’ll wait you at the car.” He said emotionlessly.

Then, Sehun felt an arm poked his arm twice. It was Taeyeon. “Are you jealous Mr Oh?” Taeyeon said cutely.

“What…?! No I’m not… Come on Luhan.” He said and left.

 

 

 

After all the tools had been placed into Sehun’s spot car, they left the mansion. Along their journey, Sehun just focused on the road and ignored the deer. Luhan clamped his lips and peek on Sehun secretly. His heart beats hardly. He then looked at the side mirror. He noticed that there’s a black car kept following them since they left the mansion. Luhan wanted to tell Sehun about this but the youngest looked like not in mood to talk right now. Sehun stopped his car at the rest stop (I don’t know the name) and went out.

He saw Sehun went into the restroom. He sighed heavily. He looked at side mirror again and noticed the black car was still there right behind him. He saw the man inside the car wearing a black suit, sunglass and a mask. Luhan decided to leave the car and waited for Sehun at the nearby stalls.

The mysterious man came out too and went to the stall and sit behind Luhan made the deer shivered. Luhan stood up and walked away from the stall. He speed his paced as he heard another footsteps behind him. Luhan eyes began to watery and his breath was unsteady. Unexpectedly, he bumped into someone and it was Sehun.

“Lu, I’m looking for-“

Sehun was hugged by Luhan.

“Lu, what’s going on…?” he asked the deer.

“Someone is following me. I’m scare and the guy looks creepy with mask, black suit and…”

“Lu, relaxed. Tell me what happen?” Sehun patted Luhan shoulders gently.

Tears flowed through Luhan’s cheeks as the deer shook his head. “Sehun, I wanna go home.”

Sehun nodded his head and took Luhan towards his car.

 

Sehun parked his car in front of the lake. Luhan wondered why Sehun brought him to this place. Both of them went out and Luhan was amazed by the view. Sehun stood beside the deer and smiled. “It’s wonderful isn’t?” Sehun said as he stared at the wonderful lake in front of him.

“This is amazing Sehunnie. This place looks like heaven. I wanna draw them, can I?”

After Sehun helped Luhan preparing his drawing tools, Sehun placed the mat on the ground and took leisure under the shady tree right behind Luhan. The deer was focusing on his drawing and Sehun could see the sweet smiled revealed on Luhan face.

Sehun took out his cell phone and took a picture of Luhan. He smiled and kept the cell phone back and sighed. His eyes began to close and finally, he travelled to the dreamland.

 

 

 

Sehun was awaked by an arm wrapped around his waist. Sehun blinked a few times and grinned. Luhan was sleeping heavily with his face nuzzled on Sehun’s chest with his arm wrapped neatly around Sehun waist. The youngest didn’t want to miss this moment so he once again took out his cell phone and took the picture of them. Then, he kept the cell phone and turned his body to face Luhan clearly.

“Hannie,”

Sehun caressed the deer cheeks softly and smiled. The elder open and close the eye and finally he could opened his eyes properly. “You’re awake?” he said and yawned. Both of them turned to sit position and smiled at each other.

“I thought you’re drawing? Or my sleeping figure distracts you from drawing and chooses to cuddle with me instead… Am I right, Lu?” he said proudly.

Luhan was caught in red-handed. “Well, I have done my work and you’re sleeping that time so…”

“So you decide to cuddle with me, right? Awe Luhan, are you really a teenager because you look like a baby… But it’s okay you are my baby.” Sehun chuckled.

“Sehun, I have questioned?”

“Go ahead. I’m listening.” The youngest said.

There’s awkward silent before Luhan speak up. “Are we…

…official now?” the deer asked shyly.

Sehun stared at Luhan. Suddenly, the elder was pulled and felt something soft connected with his lips. Sehun was kissing him. The kiss was sweet and gentle. Although Luhan did not responded to the kiss but the youngest kept kissing him softly. Sehun stopped to take a breath while the deer was still in confusion.

“That… is the answer…” Sehun said and grinned.

 

 

Hello readers, miss me??? Hahaha…

It has been a long time since the last update…

I would like to say thank you for the one who leaves their COMMENTS… I really love it.

For those who UPVOTE this fanfic, thank you very much…

Keep in touch and don’t forget to leave your COMMENT for me…

Love you… XOXO~