Chapter 9

Angel

Sehun sat alone at the bubble tea café. He decided to accompany Luhan until the deer finished his shift. Sometimes, he would stare at the deer covertly and smiled. Sehun could see that Luhan worked hard to gain money to support his family. Suddenly, he felt a pang in his heart as he thought about what Luhan had been through in his life. He wanted to know the deer’s past but he scared that Luhan would feel sad if he asked about it so he decided to leave it behind.

“Sehun…”

They maknae looked up and saw a girl with a pony tail and tight dress was standing in front of him, smiling sweetly. It was Sehun classmate, Hyuna.  Actually, Sehun disliked Hyuna due to her bad behaviour. The girl loved to flirt around the rich guy and asked them to do anything for her.

“What are you doing here alone?” she asked.

Sehun sighed annoyingly and showed his bubble tea. He was not interested to answer her questioned. Sehun thought Hyuna would leave him but the y girl took a sit across Sehun and smiled seductively.

“I have nothing to do now so…”

“So please leave me alone…” Sehun cut her words.

Hyuna looked a bit shocked but kept that smiled on her face. She reached for Sehun hand and squeezed it gently.

“Sehun, you don’t have to be shy.”

Sehun took his hand back and glared the girl.

 

 

 

 

Luhan was busy serving the customers. Although he was busy with them, he couldn’t deny that he felt jealous when Sehun hand was squeezed by Hyuna, the most popular girl in school. Besides, Luhan had to walk beside them to serve the customers.

“Luhan, here’s the drinks.” Yonghwa said as he passed him the drinks on the tray.

Luhan smiled at Yonghwa and took the tray. “Thanks.” He mumbled.

“Jealous?” Yonghwa asked,

Luhan eyes widen and shook his head. “No I’m not. Why should I?” he startled.

“Lu, I know you since we’re little. I know you feel jealous when that girl touches your boyfriend’s hand, am I right?” Yonghwa .

“Thank you for your explanation, Yonghwa-ssi. I need to hand in these drinks.” Luhan said before he made his way away from Yonghwa to the customers.

 Luhan felt uncomfortable when he had to walk beside Sehun and Hyuna. He served the drinks and was about to walk away. Suddenly, his hand was grabbed drastically. That person made Luhan sat on his lap. The deer felt shocked and paralyzed. He looked up and saw Sehun smiled evilly towards him. Luhan eyes widen as big as a ball.

Sehun pecked the deer lips and smirked.

“I am waiting for him.” He said and looked at Hyuna who was flabbergasted at Sehun sudden action.

“Sehun, don’t tell me that you’re…”

“Gay? Yes I am.” Sehun said straight forwardly.

Hyuna clamped her lips. She took her purse and leaved that place immediately.

Luhan pouted and was about to stand up but Sehun tighten his hand around Luhan thin waist.

“I miss you.” Sehun whispered in Luhan’s ear.

Luhan let go Sehun’s hand and stood up. He rubbed the back of his neck. He bowed and walked away without even bother looking at Sehun. The maknae smiled widely and chuckled.

Meanwhile, Luhan entered the kitchen with the reddest face he gets. He leaned his forehead against the door and knocked his forehead slightly for a few times. With all the customers outside, he couldn’t believe that Sehun would do that to him.

He changed his outfit and went out to meet Sehun.

 

 

 

Sehun P.O.V

I bit my lower lips. After the incident in the café, Luhan looked a bit different like right now, the deer walked a few feet away from me and I was following him from behind.  We had reached the park and Luhan still didn’t talk to me. I couldn’t stand so I closer my pace and grabbed his hand made him turned around and face me. Luhan lowered his head but I cupped his face gently made him looked at me.

“Lu, what happen? You look like you’re avoiding me.” I asked him.

Luhan held Sehun hands and released it slowly.

“I’m scared.” He said.

“I’m scared. What if the students know about us? What if the students hate you? I don’t care about me I’m used to it but you… I’m scared something bad happen to you.” He mumbled.

Suddenly, I accidentally laughed.

“Why are you laughing? I’m serious.” Luhan groaned.

“Oh my god, are you sure you’re older than me? You look very cute with that expression.” I continued to laugh.

Luhan frowned and pouted. He was about to walk away from me but I quickly hugged him from behind.

“Where do you think you are going?” I asked as I tighten my arms around Luhan.

“Far away from you.” Luhan whispered.

“Are you mad? I’m sorry. It’s you who I’m worried about. Hyuna keep touching me and I don’t like it. Besides, I want an open relationship. I don’t care what other people say but you. I care everything about you. I’m sorry for doing that okay.” I rested my head on Luhan shoulder.

“What if they hate you Sehun?” Luhan asked softly.

I smiled. “But you don’t hate me right?”

Finally, Luhan smiled. He turned around and looked at me.

“What if I hate you too?” he asked playfully.

I chuckled and cupped Luhan face gently. “I have no reason to live then.”

“You sound cheesy right no.” Luhan giggled.

I pressed my forehead with Luhan and giggled too. “Just for my little Luhan.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author P.O.V

On the next day, Sehun went to school like usual. He did notice that the other students looked at him weirdly. Hyuna must have told them about yesterday. Sehun locked his locker and made his way to the class.

Meanwhile, Luhan clutched his bag tightly as he walked along the corridor. He lied to himself. He should tell Sehun that he felt scared about what will happen today. The students looked at Luhan with hatred in their eyes. Luhan lowered his head while walking and accidentally bumped into someone. He mumbled I’m sorry and was about to walked away but the person gripped Luhan hair harshly and dragged him somewhere.

Luhan then realised he was brought to the swimming pool. The deer tried to release himself but failed. He heard a footstep coming towards him.

“Grip his hair harshly, Daehyun. He deserves that.”

It was Krystal. Now he knew, the person who gripped his hair was Daehyun and Krystal must be there too.

“You changed Sehun to a gay?! HOW COULD YOU!” Krystal groaned beside him.

 “Krystal, let him go. This is too much.”

Luhan heard Amber voice behind her.

“No Amber, for many years I try to seduce Sehun but this ruin EVERYTHING!” she squealed.

“Daehyun, finish him.”  She said and walked away.

Without hesitation, Luhan was pushed into the pool. The depth of the pool was huge enough and what made it worst was Luhan can’t swim.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello guys, how are you?

I have a lot of story to update so I’m sorry for being late.

Leave your comment and thank you for subscribes and UPVOTE.

I love you guys.