Chapter 3

Angel

“Luhan…”

Sehun woke up in the morning and found that Luhan was not beside him anymore. He yawned and get up from his bed. Then, there was a clicked sound at his bathroom door and there was Luhan coming out in his school uniform. Luhan was busy buttoning his blazer when hands suddenly wrapped around him. It was Sehun.

“S-Sehun… What are you doing?” Luhan asked shakily. His heart was beating like crazy whenever Sehun hugged him like that but Luhan didn’t hug him back.

“Why are you not waking me up with you?” he asked still hugging Luhan like a koala bear.

Luhan blushed when Sehun breath at his ear. “I-I’m sorry…” that was the only thing that he could say right now.

Sehun pulled away and looked at Luhan with a frowned. “What did I told you about asking forgiveness?” He said.

Luhan lowered his head. “Sorry” he whispered.

“Look. You do it again.” Sehun chuckled.

“Sehun, we’re going to be late if…we keep clinging like this.” Luhan said shyly.

Sehun completely pulled away and grinned. “Okay, wait for me downstairs.” He said and ruffled Luhan hair before he went inside the bathroom.

‘Sehun, I know there is something you hide from me but I will stay like this until you’re telling me the truth.’ Luhan thought to himself and went downstairs to wait for Sehun.

Meanwhile inside the bathroom, Sehun looked at himself on the mirror. He felt happy and guilty at the same time.

~~Flashback~~

“Sehun, all of our members had tortured that Luhan boy.” Tao said.

“Yeah, how about you man? Are you scared of him or… do you like him?” Kai .

“NO…No way I’m going to like him. He has nothing.” Sehun said proudly.

“Really? If you say so how about I challenge you to make Luhan falls in love with you within a month?” Lay interrupt them.

Sehun chuckled upon hearing that thing. “I can make him fall in love with me less than a month.” He said.

“So you accept it. Okay, your challenge begins now.”

~End of Flashback~

 

Sehun lied to his friends about his feeling towards Luhan and most importantly he lied to himself. Since Luhan first entered the school, Sehun had fallen for him. Luhan angelic smile had caught Sehun’s heart. Sehun, himself was confused what made his smiled so special and until now he still didn’t get the answer.

Sehun ruffled his own hair and started to shower.

 

 

~~

 

 

“It’s good. You should teach me Taeyeon-ssi.”

After completely dressed up in his school uniform, Sehun made his way downstairs but he stopped at the middle of the stairs when he heard someone giggles at the kitchen. He made his way there and saw Luhan with one of the maid, Taeyeon are laughing together.

‘That sweet smile made me fall for you.’ Sehun thought to himself.

“You should not give him chocolate cake in the morning, Kim Taeyeon.” Sehun said with his poker-face.

Upon hearing that, Taeyeon lowered her head and said sorry at Sehun several times. Luhan pouted and said; “Sehun, it’s my fault not her. I’m sorry.” he said.

“Luhan, have you eaten your breakfast?” he asked.

Luhan smiled widely and nodded his head.

“Let’s go to school. Taeyeon-ah, I’ll be having my breakfast at school.” Sehun said and dragged Luhan out of the kitchen. Luhan quickly waved at Taeyeon happily as he lifts his school bag.

 

“Sehun, wait you’re too fast.”

With that, Sehun stopped. “I hate it when you’re having your conversation happily with my maid.” Sehun pouted.

“Are you jealous Oh Sehun?” Luhan .

Sehun heart beats like crazy. “W-Why should I jealous? You have nothing to be jealous.” Sehun said without noticing that he hurts Luhan heart.

Luhan smiled bitterly. “I’m sorry. Now, let’s go.” He said and was about to leave but Sehun grabbed his wrist made him stopped.

“Lu, I’m sorry I should not say that to you. Forgive me.” He said.

Luhan kept that bitter smile on his face and shook his head. “No it’s okay. You’re right. I have nothing to be comparing to you. Now, let’s go. Forget about it.”

Sehun decided to go to school by walked. Although he had driver to drive him to school but he rather walked to school than asked his driver to send him. Sehun doesn’t like to boast about his families wealthy. That’s why he chooses to walk.

This was the first time he walked to school with Luhan. They journey were awkward as both of them kept silent along the way. Sehun thought a lot of way to break the awkward situation but he failed. As for Luhan, he was thinking of something else. He didn’t know why but he felt uneasy. Like something bad was going to happen to him today.

Luhan snapped back to reality when Sehun flicked his forehead,

“Ouch.” Luhan rubbed his forehead with his palm.

“What are you thinking, Lu?” Sehun asked.

Luhan pouted for a while but then he grinned immediately. “Sehun, let’s split here.” he said.

Sehun frowned. “But why?”

“You have reputation to take care. I’ll go first. See you in school.” He waved at the youngest and left before Sehun could say anything but then Luhan stopped in the middle of his journey and looked at Sehun as he smiled widely.

“Hey… Whatever you’re trying to do, I will always trust you Sehunnie.” He said and left with a grinned on his face.

 

~~

 

Sehun entered the school area alone. Well, not completely alone actually. With his fan girls around him, he’s not alone. Sehun kept walking until he reached his class. He took a sit and started to think.

“Hey… Whatever you’re trying to do, I will always trust you Sehunnie.”

Luhan words kept playing in his mind. Did he know? Did he knew that the members challenge me to make him fallen for me? Sehun groans and ruffled his own hair. He should not take the challenge. Instead, he wants to know Luhan naturally.

“Boo!”

Sehun was flabbergasted when Kai suddenly appeared in front of him. Sehun rolled his eyes as he threw some papers towards the tanned boy. Kai chuckled at Sehun reaction.

“Relax man, Tao asked me to hand this to you.” He said as he passed the letter from Tao.

Sehun took and read the content.

Meet me at the main hall right now –Tao-

Sehun sighed heavily. He gets up and leaved confused Kai behind.

 

 

-At the main hall-

Sehun entered the main hall and found no one. ‘! Am I being fool?’ he thought to himself. He was about to go back to his class but then someone had made him stopped.

“Oh Sehun”

Sehun turned around and saw Tao was standing at the end of the hall smirking. Sehun looked at Tao with his poker-face. “What do you want, Tao?” he asked sternly.

“I heard you take Luhan to your house yesterday. I bet you’re trying to make him fall for you isn’t?” he said.

Sehun frowned and shocked. ‘How does he know?’ he thought.

“You really take this challenge seriously aren’t you?” Tao asked again but Sehun kept his mouth shut.

Meanwhile, Luhan received the same letter as Sehun but Tao’s name was not there. Luhan felt weird when he received a letter from the unknown. He was about to entered the main hall but stopped when he heard a familiar voice speaking.

“You love him for real aren’t you?” Tao asked again.

Luhan frowned. ‘Tao? What is he doing here?’ he thought.

“What do you mean?” Sehun asked.

Luhan eyes turned wider. ‘Sehun…’ He moved slowly and peek his head to the side. His heart beats fast when he saw Sehun was having a conversation with Tao.

“Luhan… You like oh wait… You love him don’t you?” Tao asked.

Then, Sehun laughed hardly.

“Me… loves Luhan… No way, why should I love him?” he said proudly.

“I have reputation Tao while he’s not.” Sehun said.

Tao smirked. “So what are your reasons to be close with him?”

This time, Luhan heart wants to explode. He scared of what Sehun’s going to say next.

“You guys challenge me before right? Proclaim that I haven’t tease or torture him. Listen Tao, Luhan has nothing in this world. Why would I like him? He has nothing, I repeat he has nothing. He’s not a perfect match for me. Look at me; I have everything, money and power and everything. What about him? Maybe, he needs to sell his body to gain more money. I will never like or even love him. Guess what, when this is over I’ll never see or talk to him anymore. He will become unknown to me I mean who is Luhan.” Sehun said.

Tao smirked. His planned had succeeded.

Luhan eyes started to watery. His heart was just torn into discrete particle by Sehun. Luhan was about to leave before Sehun noticed he was there but Kyungsoo suddenly came and talked to him.

“Luhannie, what are you doing here?” Kyungsoo asked.

Luhan was paralyzed while Sehun was shocked to dead when he turned and saw Luhan with his eyes watery and he looked hurt too. ‘Oh no, does he hear everything I had said?’ he thought.

“Luhan are you okay?” Kyungsoo asked as he noticed Luhan red eyes.

“Luhan…” Sehun called him softly.

Luhan didn’t know what to do. He bit his lower lips and smiled. “I’m okay.” He whispered almost unheard and leaved the main hall immediately.

Sehun was very sure that Luhan had heard everything. He turned to look at Tao.

“Did you plan all this?” he asked.

Tao shrugged his shoulders and smiled evilly.

Then, Sehun shook his head and ran out from the main hall to chase Luhan.

Sehun ran along the school and shouted for Luhan’s name. He looked for Luhan everywhere but he couldn’t find the deer. Luhan must be very hurt right now. ‘Luhan, where are you?’ he thought.

Sehun went to Luhan class and met Kyungsoo there.

“Hyung, where’s Luhan?” he asked as he was panting.

“Oh, he tells me that he feels sick and need to go home. Maybe he is really sick because his eyes and face turned completely red. I offered to send him home but he rejects my offer. Sehun does you know something?” he asked suspiciously.

Sehun rubbed his forehead and sighed heavily. “Nothing happens, hyung.” he said and left.

He went back to his class and sits. He leaned his head on the table and sighed again.

 

Woah, Sehunnie, you should not deny your feeling towards Luhan.

What will happen to our HunHan guys? Should I let them happy or give them a bit of hardness in their relationship? [Smile evilly]

Anyway, leave your COMMENT and thank you for SUBSCRIBES.

UPVOTE too if you like/love the story.

I love you guys.