Officially Off 1

My Brother, My Lover

"O-oppa!"

 

He pressed and his lips against mine. I was too shocked to kiss him back. It was a short kiss.

 

"What are you doing?" I pushed him.

"You said you don't have a boyfriend now." He whispered seductively. 

"But...you're my oppa...now"

"That gives me the more right to tease you."

 

"________!" We both turned to the door.

"Omma, wait a minute!" I shouted. "Go hide!" I whispered to oppa and he quickly hid inside the bathroom. I opened the door.

"I wanted to check on you and give you this." Omma handed me a few clothes.

"Omma, you didn't have to." I gratefully accepted it.

"Are you sure you're okay? I thought I heard a scream from around here..." Oh shoot.

"Umm...clothes! Yeah...clothing...um, crisis." Aish, what a dumb thing to say.

"Well, good night." I bowed and closed the door. I quickly let go kf the breath I've been holding for who knows how long.

"Oppa, you can come out now!"

 

Henry oppa quickly came out and caught his breath. That was a really close one. 

 

"What are you and Donghae hyung?"

"There's no point in staying here! We almost got caught!"

"We? So you liked it, didn't you?" 

"Absolutely not!" I denied.

"Good night, princess." He smiled before going out and I banged the door.

 

 

[The next day]

 

I woke up to the sweet sound of the chirping birds and the bright sun. Appa's sweet greeting voice was music to my ears.

 

"Good morning, princess." I sat up quickly. The bed was a queen-size bed, but all the thoughts in my head kept bothering me and gave me a sleepless night. The comfortable feeling of the house didn't help at all. I don't want to be comfortable here...ugh! "We prepared this for you."

"Bwo?! Breakfast in bed?"

"Henry helped me cook it."

 

I quickly tasted the food. Omelet, pancakes, fresh milk and bacon...what a great way to start the day. I didn't know he is familiar with American food.

 

"______-ah, we'll be having a meeting today with the Lee's."

 "Oh..."

"Are you okay, princess?"

 "I'm fine, appa."

"Donghae will be there so cheer up!" I forced a smile. He's the reason why I'm frowning. Appa, if only I could tell you.

 

Appa went out and asked me to prepare. He also wanted Henry to come with us and luckily, he said he had no work today so he agreeed to come. I don't know if that's lucky for my part. I'm really...nervous. My brother is a superstar and I kissed him. I KISSED MY STEPBROTHER. I'm going insane..

 

I went out and wore this: 

 

We arrived at the building and there stood Donghae. He gave me a grin and I shot him a glare. Henry held my hand and led us into the elevator. 

 

"What is your problem?!" I shouted when we were finally alone and he let go.

"I'm protecting you."

"I didn't ask you to do so. I can handle myself."

"Did you see how he looked at-"

*ting*

 

I was about to talk back when the elevator door opened. We walked into the meeting room and the Lee's sat across the big brown table. They talked about busniess the whole time and I busied myself with pen and paper. Donghae was drinking coffee.

 

"Hey, watch it!" Henry oppa quickly stood up and wiped tissues on my lap. I was writing for the last part of my novel and now it's all WET.

"What a stepbrother you got here. So that's why he was with you..."

"You don't care!" I frowned. "Aren't you gonna say sorry?"

"Kids!" Mr. Lee interrupted us, or rather we interrupted them.

"Mianhae."

 

I went out of the meeting room to get my paper dried. It was the most important part of the story, namely the ending. It was perfectly written before Donghae got coffee all over it. Thank God it didn't get torn. My dress feels so sticky with all the coffee he spilled too, this is really bad,

 

I was about to go to the restrooms when a big hand caught my arm. WHO THE HELL IS IT THIS TIME?!

 


 

Mianhae for the very short update, but I promise that the next part will be longer with Donghae's side this time. It's TGIF and even with all the homework I got, I can update, yay! Thank you for reading!