Jealousy Bites 1

My Brother, My Lover

A/N Sorry for this very short update but I'm trying to update every now and then so thank you for reading! ^^

 

[after the press conference]

 

"Thank you. Please, enjoy the food."

 

Omma invited everyone they knew to have lunch in our garden. There I was, sitting alone while eating my meal, still looking at my brother greeting everybody gracefully.

 

The next person he greeted caught me eye. Long hair, short dress, red pumps...is that?


 

"Henry!"

"Krystal!"

 

Krystal is a great friend of mine. Amber introduced us to each other. She's beautiful and...

 

"It's been a long time, Henry."

 

I admit it, when I first saw her, I quickly had a crush on her...but that was a long time ago.

 

"So, how's life?

"Well, you know me. I'm always around here."

"Same here, Krystal."

"So," Krystal seductively bit her lower lip. "Oppa..."

 

Why the hell are you doing this to me, Krystal? Why now?

 

I scanned the room for ______ but I couldn't find her. Damn, I need her help. I'm no match for Krystal's charm.

 

"Um..." 

"Oppa, take me on a tour around your house." Krystal clung on to me.

 

________-ah, where are you? Oh well, here goes nothing.


"Oppa..." I whispered to myself.

 

The way he looked at her was different. The special kind of different. Maybe he likes her? _____, stop it. First, Amber...and now?

 

Krystal stole Donghae once. My world will be complete even if I just stare at him for a moment, maybe even a lifetime if I stare at him long enough.

 

Is she going to steal him away from me too? But then, what is there for her to steal? I have...nothing.

 

Curiosity really kills. I watched as Krystal snatched him away and they entered the house. I couldn't bear to just watch. I excused myself and followed them.


 

"This is ___'s room."

 

Henry kept talking a blah blah blah blah. I know he likes me. His tongue gets tied when he sees me.

 

Besides, Donghae doesn't see me anymore. Since that day, he didn't call or text me anymore. I thought we wouldn't have any problems since I knew he had a girlfriend already and I don't give a damn care about that.

 

"And um, this is my room..." Ah, finally.


 

"So, um...that's the dressing room and the bath and...this is the bed? Well, that's all, I guess."

 

"I like your house but.." !! "I like you more.."

 

"Krystal wait-!" Mmmm...!!


 

Breath in, breath out. _____, you can do it. 

 

I tiptoed slowly to the door and opened it. My jaw dropped at what I saw. It waa exactly the same.

 

My body froze on the spot. I wanted to run, but it didn't let me. My legs were turning into jelly.

 

It was the exact angle. The same spot. Most of all, the same girl. Is Donghae not enough?

 

She's breaking his heart too...


*thug* 

 

I pushed Krystal and she fell to the floor. What was that all about?

*bam!*

 

I looked to my side and ______ fell on her knees. What is she doing here?

 

Wait...no! She's misunderstanding everything! It wasn't my fault!

 

"I...I h-have to go.."

"_____-ah, wait!"


 

Why am I acting like this? Oppa has the freedom to choose anybody he wants because even though I love him, it's a one-sided love. Even if he did love me back, it's not possible.

 

He lives in a different world and I live in mine. He's a person known by the whole world and I'm not. I'm cursed by fate, love and law. It's just not possible. It will never be.