Over You 1

My Brother, My Lover

I woke up to the sound of sweet chirping birds and the sight of the bright sun. Well, maybe not...

*rring rring*

Donghae: _____-ah, talk to me.

Donghae: I can explain...

Donghae: She's just a friend...

Donghae: Jagiya...talk to me.

 

50 unread messages and 30 missed calls. Does this guy even know how to sleep? I guess he even slept so well with his new company!

 

You: Don't jagiya me, Donghae. You can't kiss a FRIEND during our ANNIVERSARY. We're through.

 

I shut my phone and threw it on my bed. I grabbed a towel and went for a hot shower. Felt I needed it, but I guess that only made my mood worsen.

Today, Dad requested me to get some papers for him at the office and send it to him via mail. I guess these documents can't wait since he'll be back in a week but he wants them immediately. 

 

I wore this to the building and the secretary gladly handed the documents to me. I gave her a gesture to tell her I'm not in the mood and she nodded in understanding. She quickly handed them to me and I called Appa.

 

Appa: Do you have them?

You: Ne. Why do you want them so quickly?

Appa: I have to sign those before the Jung company gets the deal so make sure it gets to me quickly.

You: Mr. Jung? Does he, by any chance, have a daughter named Krystal?

Appa: Ne, wae?

You: No reason.

Appa: Dear, you can talk to me about anything.

You: You're busy now....but maybe when you come back.

Appa: Arrasso. I have a lot to tell you too.

You: Appa, I miss you.

Appa: Same here kiddo. I'll be back in 3 days okay? I have to go now.

You: Take care, Appa.

 

I ended our call and drove back to my place. If you're wondering how I got my car back, I went back during the midnight and luckily no devil came out from the woods. Well, Donghae literally.

I sat on my couch and decided to watch movies and eat popcorn all day. I had to resr and I needed more inspiration to start another novel.

I was in the middle of watching You're Surrounded when Henry sent me a message.

 

henrylau89: What ya doing?

lovelykat63: Watching TV.

henrylau89: Oh...

lovelykat63: Oppa, I'm going to the record store in a few. Why did you send a message?

henrylau89: I just wanna say hi, that's all.

lovelykat63: Well, okay. I'll text you back later.

henrylau63: Arrasso. Take care.


 

Shoot, I forgot that she doesn't know who I am...and I don't know who she is either. What if she hearsa bout me and stop talking to me? What if she just pretended that she doesn't know me so that she can get close to me? What if helping her was a bad choice?

Ah, Henry Lau, STAHP. She won't do that. She's a kind girl and she needs someone.

 

"Henry, we have to go!"

"Hyung, wait for me!"

 

Donghae doesn't seem like his ordinary self today. Sometimes, he gets lost in his thoughts and sometimes he stares emptily at nothing.

Since yesterday, he's been acting quite differently and he's not that happy-go-lucky guy anymore. I wonder what's wrong.

 


 

_______ realized that she has already watched all her CDs and listened to all albums she already has, so she went to the record store to by some more. Inspiration is important for a writer like her. The shopkeeper greeted her.

 

"Annyeong. What are you looking for?"

"Nothing in particular, really."

"We have some new and old albums there and some limited edition ones too. Please feel free to browse our store."

"Ne."

 

You walked around the store and noticed a few girls squealing over the last copy of some album. They were fighting over it and you grabbed the album secretly and went straight to the counter.

 

"Where is it?"

"It was here a while ago!"

 

You laughed at your sudden actions and paid for the album.  You went home and finally got to look at the album. On the cover, it said 'TRAP'. The man who you assumed as the artist had tattoos all over his body and his face looked like...Henry?! No, he wasn't a freak and he didn't have that much..or maybe those are temporary ones. He had the same name too! No, it's just a coincidence, you convinced yourself.

 

 

Like a kitty in a cage

Like a puppy in a box on a plane

Like a driver I'm stuck in this lane

On this lane....

 

You were shocked. You expected just another KPOP song in Korean (you got a little disappointed after knowing that it was a KPOP album), but this had good rhythm and it was in English. Luckily for you, you studied in America and you are rich and educated so you knew how to speak this language fluently.

 

You ended up actually enjoying the whole album and you were down to it's last song. You even asked yourself why you didn't know this guy. He is talented. You were lost in your thoughts while the chorus played.

 

If I could just get over you, I would

Don't wanna love you anymore

And missing you is like final war

It's a battle I'm losing, and I give up girl if I could

If I could walk away as easily as you, I would

 

You found yourself humming to the rest of the song and enjoying yourself. You were curious about who this guy is. He did look like Henry, but you didn't know him that much to tell that it was him or not.

You were on your way to searching who this Henry guy is when your phone rang.

.

.

.

.

.

 

____________. The last person you wanted to hear.


Yay!! Happy Independence Day to all Filpinos out there like me!

I was checking out You're Surrounded again when I heard that Seunggie had an eye injury :(((((( Poor Seunggie! Let's all pray for him and hope that they will make him rest. He wants to continue filming that bad but his eyes are just too sensitive :L Let's pray for his fast recovery! Lee Seung Gi fighting!