I Would 1

My Brother, My Lover


"Henry, are you in the hospital right now?"

"No hyung. I'm at the studio right now."

"Well, I'm on my way to the studio. Meet you in an hour?"

"I'll be there."


I made my way out of the studio and drove to the hospital. I stopped by the bakeshop to buy her favorite pastries and some wine for our guest.


Appa still hasn't decided yet. It must be a very tough decision and both options are full of uncertainity.


I opened the door to ______'s room and there stood Kyuhyun hyung who was patiently waiting for me. He let a weak smile escape his face as I entered.


"I'm glad you could make it, hyung. Thanks for coming." I gave him the bottle of wine and he gratefully accepted it.

"Thanks for this one. I have 3 hours to spare so..."

"Do you think appa will believe me, hyung?"

"Huh?"

"He's having a hard time. He's hesitant about..."

"About the surgery?"

"Mmm." I nodded.

"Well, we can't blame him. My appa risked it all because he knew my voice is my world and he believed in me."

"I know but to be honest hyung, I'm also afraid myself."

"It's normal, hyung. Who wouldn't be? I never thought I'd still be here. I thought I was dead."

"If only I didn't leave..."

"Don't blame yourself, Henry." Hyung tapped my shoulder. "None of us wanted this to happen."

"I thought I'd be able to let her go. I thought I'd be okay without her."

"Whatever happens hyung, I'm just an sms away."


*knock knock*


"Were you expecting someone else?"

"No. I wonder who it is."


I opened the door and Krystal and Donghae stood there. What are they doing here?


"What are you doing here?"

"We came by to pay a visit."

"After all you've done, you came by to pay a visit?!" I shouted.

"Relax." Kyuhyun hyung said from behind. "Come in, guests are very much welcome." He gestured for them to come in.


I placed the flowers they brought on the table and quickly went outside. Hyung followed me in a second and I clinched my hands into fists.


"Henry, you should give them a chance too. I mean, your love story would never be complete without them." He winked.

"Stop joking, hyung."

"Well, if you're serious then why did you get out? Shouldn't you be looking after ______ in case they do something?"


I went back inside with the blink of an eye. I should put my stupid feelings aside and make sure ______'s safe. I sighed heavily.


"Henry, does the wedding have to wait?"

"Mmm. Appa said we should wait until ______ wakes up and then we'll worry about that."

"Arrasso. So..."

"What are you doing here, Krystal?"

"I already told you, we came by to pay a visit."

"You never visited without any surprise."

"Let's forget about the past and move on, okay?" Donghae muttered in a joking manner.

"Henry, I came to apologize. I didn't know it would-"

"Of course you knew!!"

"Listen, I... I know ______ hears me and I'm here for her so.... ______, wherever you are right now, I want to apologize to you for everything I've done and this time, sincerely. I know that everything I did to you hurt you badly and right now my conscience is killing me. I hope you hear me. It doesn't have to be now, but I'll wait until you can accept my apology, no matter how long it would take."

"Awwwwwww."


We all turned around and Kyuhyun hyung was standing there, teary-eyes as he clapped his hands. Guess I forgot about him. We all did.

"Who invited you here anyway?!" Krystal exclaimed.

"FYI I'm the one who let you in." Hyung put on his funny face.


We laughed at all sorts of stuff and looked back at everything we've been through together. All the catfights, the punches, the tears and the drama, we've been through all of that. We went through a lot to get here and everything makes sense now. If Krystal didn't steal Donghae hyung, ______ would still be in his arms right now. If omma let me convince her to stay, she wouldn't have met ______'s appa and all of us would'nt be living on the same roof. Everything makes sense now.