Chapter Six

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

Sehun's POV

 

     After I fetched Luhan hyung at the airport and went to the house for a bit, I returned back to the school for the remaining schedules for the yearly celebration of the Music Fest. As soon as I step on the school's ground, Baekhyun hyung saw me and runs toward me, panicking.

 

"Sehun, I'm glad you returned soon. The students who will sing for the concert, quitted. The concert we planned last night was in MESS!", Baekhyun hyung said while holding my shoulders. I can see how he react to the situation. It was his idea and we all agreed. Now, it's messed up because of the students who quitted. "And now, we can't invite singers to sing later because its already rushed. What should we do? Eung?", he added.

 

     I can see how excited he was last night, because for the first time we accepted his suggestion. And I can feel how disappointed he was right now.

 

"Hyung, for now please calm down. I know that a few hours is just remaining before the concert. I know we can solve this problem. I trust all of you, hyung. For now, let's gather EXO.", I said to Baekhyun hyung and he nodded. Hyung called our friends and he told him that we're having an important meeting. EXO, was our group's name. We are composed of 11 flower boys that the entire school admired because of our pretty looks.

 

I saw how tensed my hyungs was, because they are running for their life just to go here where our meeting will be done. They sat and listened to me, as I start our meeting. We didn't call for the SSC officers, because this time they were setting up the floor and stage for the concert. And that means, we can't cancel it. It was the HIGHLIGHT, and that means it SHOULD be done.

 

"Hyungs, listen to what I will say.", I said as I started the meeting. 

 

"Now we can't ask singers to join this event because it's already rushed. And they may be busy right now. We can't also ask the students, because it will take time and they also have to practice in order to have the concert. We can't just let them perform even they want, THEY should compose theirselves first. So now I'll tell you what I thought awhile ago.", I saw how their faces turned serious and they stared at me without blinking as much.

 

"We should perform.", I finally said. I saw their reactions and they were so SHOCKED and surprised.

 

"But, we didn't practice also.", Suho hyung said nervously.

 

"Yes I know, hyung. But that's the only way we can do to make the concert possible. We had no choice.", I uttered.

 

"Please hyungs, cooperate and help me. Just trust me, can't you?", I begged them and make a puppy eyes.

 

"And remember that we are a band, also. We used to have gigs everynight. I know how talented each one was. We just need to bring it back again and finished this. And everything will be fine.", I encourage them.

 

"Okay let's do this!", Kai said.

 

"Okay!", Chanyeol followed too.

 

In the end, everybody agreed. 

 

"Thank you, hyungs.", I said and bowed to them.

 

"Don't be, in fact we are all ONE, right?", Kris hyung said. Smiled formed on my face because of what he said. I felt relieved because i know, WE ARE ALL TOGETHER. And we will FOREVER be. I'm sure.

 

We started our plan with a group hug. Suho hyung counted.

"1,2,3!", Suho hyung said.

 

"EXO WE ARE ONE! SARANGHAJA!", we all cheered. We felt energetic and started to think of what we will sing later.

 

Suho and Kris hyung as our leaders,  divided everyone in two groups. The K and M. Suho, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Kai and I belong to the K group. While the M has Kris, Xiumin, Tao, Chen and Lay. 

 

We went to our house to practice. We always have our practice here when we want to have bonding with each other. Everyone in EXO loves music and dancing. Some plays instruments, too. Everyone has their best skill with them, and that made us friends too. Because we fit together as ONE!

 

We will perform a total of six songs. Two of it will be the whole EXO (the first and last performance), K group will perform two and also M.

 

EXO-K and EXO-M, will decide on what they want to sing for their individual group. But the whole EXO will decide for the first and last performance.

 

This is the schedule of the concert: 
9:00- The introduction to the concert with the MC with the theme: WE ARE ONE
9:15- The singing of the Anthem
9:20- Entrance of Colours, will be done by the SSC officers
9:30- the HIGHLIGHT: EXO's performance 
11:30- the FINALE

 

     Four hours already passed and the EXO were done practicing and rehearsing. They wore their black outfit (like the ones in the OVERDOSE) and put on some light make-up. Suho and Kris as their leaders, encourage all of them to do their best. The members nodded and they had their group hug. Everyone felt nervous yet excited. Though it was unexpected,  they trusts each other enough to perform in a rushed time.

 

     And the concert begun.

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll start the concert in the next episode and probably end it there, too. I just wanna inform you that this story will be long. I'm planning to make it as long as possible. I want to relate this story in real life. Keep loving and supporting this fanfic made with love. Keke.

Upvote 
Comment
Subscribe <3